GameStop Neon Signs

Well, I called up all my local Gamestops, and only one still has the neon signs (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 2). The employee I talked to said he hadn't heard anything about switching over to posters, but he also told me to check back if I hear anything else, almost as if I might have a shot at getting one of the signs. Anybody have any advice on how I should go about this? Is the switching over to posters mandatory compandy-wide, or is it happening on a store-by-store basis?

as far as i know. nation wide, corporate email was sent out. all gamestops are removing the neon signs.

so, they shooould know about it, but might be BSing you, or just dont read their mail =/

[quote name='unicron129']or a prostitute....who likes to trade, sell and buy games. People and their dirty minds these days.[/QUOTE]

it is just a matter of time before some states(besides nevada) enact some sort of legislation for red light districts for legalized prostitution and eventually the legalization of all drugs.

Get one of these signs now, and you will be ready

If I had a game room set up the signs would be nice to have. However I don't think the Game Stop in my town has used neon signs for months now so all are gone. Others I'm not sure about but I bet employees got them all first. I don't see why someone that works there would not take one if they could. I know I would. I just don't have the room for them.

bread's done
Back