Gamestop Overnight Shipping?

KillerFurby07

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I recently bought a game from Gamestop online, and used the code, POPS, for free overnight shipping. I ordered the game late Thursday, and they sent an email saying it shipped Friday but items don't arrive until Monday. However today the package hasn't come, and on the UPS tracking it was rescheduled for tomorrow. So my question is: Is the overnight shipping guaranteed? It's not a huge deal, especially since it was free, but still overnight shipping is overnight shipping, so technically UPS ripped me off. Are they supposed to do anything about it? Like I said it was free and it's only one day (unless it doesn't come tomorrow) but just wondering.

[quote name='KillerFurby07']Nope, no reason.[/quote]

If there's no reason, they're supposed to refund the shipping amount, since overnight is guaranteed through UPS. But since you didn't pay for the overnight, I think there's nothing you really can do about it. Just be glad they didn't send it media mail.

Yeah, you definitely deserve a refund for the shipping costs.

The problem is, Gamestop is the one who gets the refund (since they originally paid for it) and they'll probably tell you that since you got free shipping on it, they have nothing to refund to you (and they'll get to post a profit of whatever it cost them).

I say email them and bitch about it. Isn't it like $10 to overnight normally?

Yea, it's normally $10. I guess I'll try to email them, and maybe they'll give me the $10. That would be pretty sweet considering the game I got was on sale for only $5, so I would be making money. :)

bread's done
Back