GSB Galactic Conquest - 3.49
GSB The Order - 2.99
GSB The Swarm - 2.99
GSB The Nomads - 2.99
GSB Collector's Edition - 12.49
GSB The Tribe - 2.99
GSB AI War - 19.99
XCom Complete - 5.99

Really thinking about Sword of the Stars 2......

I was tempted on Endless Space but if I've waited this long then I can probably wait for it to pop up on a Steam sale for 50-60% off.

Endless Space Emperor Special Edition is pricematched on Amazon. You can use the SQRLUVOC code for an extra 25% off bringing the price to $17.58.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sword of the Stars 2 is horse crap. They took an already complex game, made it more complicated and then didn't even release it in a finished state. Last time I tried playing it I wanted to pull my hair out. Don't bother. Wait until someone posts saying "Yea, it's worth it now"

[quote name='starkillr']Sword of the Stars 2 is horse crap. They took an already complex game, made it more complicated and then didn't even release it in a finished state. Last time I tried playing it I wanted to pull my hair out. Don't bother. Wait until someone posts saying "Yea, it's worth it now"[/QUOTE]

TBH the only thing I really like is that the combat looks very visceral but I have been watching videos and it looks like too much to get into.

I started messing around with SINS Trinity and its ok. Don't really know what I am doing though. Not sure if I like it or not. Maybe with more time.

bread's done
Back