GameStop-PlayStation Move SharpShooter $19.99

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Oh cool, I was thinking of picking this Nyko Precision Shot 3 for the PS Move for $25:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/accessories/playstation-move-precision-shot-3/83984

I'm guessing at $20 another Sharpshooter would be a better deal. I bought my first Sharpshooter during Gamestop's first Move sale awhile back. Thanks for posting![/QUOTE]

No! Lol. This is the same thing. All it's missing is the long line that let's the light shine through on the sides.

I have 1 and it feels sturdy. It's shorter that the Sharpshooter, in length.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shooting-Ho...t=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item3f11590fc3

Get a Sharpshooter for yourself and this^ for guests!:)

I bought the Sharpshooter way back when at $20 and absolutely love it. The fact that the Move button is remapped to a button just below the trigger makes more games playable. Especially games that have the Move button as reload or shoot...it's nice not to have to reach on top of the controller. This is a great price for a fantastic controller.

Alright, picked up 2 of these for the 2 moves i bought a couple days ago. I hope Gamestop has a sale on the navigation controllers soon.

These are pretty cool but I still prefer the precision and freedom you get by just holding the move & navi controllers. Also, easier on the arms. I bought one from GS for $40 when they came out, used it for a few days, and returned it. Again, they're cool but it just wasn't for me.

[quote name='conebone69']Alright, picked up 2 of these for the 2 moves i bought a couple days ago. I hope Gamestop has a sale on the navigation controllers soon.[/QUOTE]

You could try checking a Sears or 2, if you have them. I found the last nav for $19.97 on clearance.

Damn idk if I should bite on this was really getting the feeling of how badass it would be to play HOTD4 with 2 Sharpshooters.

ur arms would get soooo tired. 2 move controllers is pretty fun though.

[quote name='Psychonik']Damn idk if I should bite on this was really getting the feeling of how badass it would be to play HOTD4 with 2 Sharpshooters.[/QUOTE]

Actually my arm got tired trying to hold it like a rifle. When I held it one handed like a submachine gun it was less tiring, but I felt lazy. However with two I could be a bonafide Rambo.

[quote name='Psychonik']Damn idk if I should bite on this was really getting the feeling of how badass it would be to play HOTD4 with 2 Sharpshooters.[/QUOTE]

Ooo...!!! Thanks for that! Gonna use my eBay one and my Sharpshooter and try that out! :D

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']No! Lol. This is the same thing. All it's missing is the long line that let's the light shine through on the sides.

I have 1 and it feels sturdy. It's shorter that the Sharpshooter, in length.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shooting-Ho...t=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item3f11590fc3

Get a Sharpshooter for yourself and this^ for guests!:)[/QUOTE]

Reminds me when I had an Nintendo 64. Buying first party Nintendo controllers for my family and then buying crappy third party controllers for friends of the family. :cool:

[quote name='Jack_Frost']idk anything about the move. To use this I would need to buy this and a move controller correct?[/QUOTE]

Move motion controller, playstation eye, this gun, and a move navigation controller if you want to get the full use out of it.

Otherwise, all you really need is the motion controller and playstation eye.

WOW!!!! This thing is cool!!!!! With all the things it does, I was like.... now where do I charge it?..... where do I put the batteries?....these are all of the instructions??!!! Lmao!:lol:

I tried to do the 2 controller 'Rambo' thing, but couldn't get the 2nd player setup correctly in HOTD:4.:cry:

[quote name='chadthechosen']Is this also this price in stores by chance? If so I would run out and get one today if so.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but your store could be like mine and forget to sign it properly. Just ask one of the game advisors for help.

[quote name='chadthechosen']Is this also this price in stores by chance? If so I would run out and get one today if so.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Got mine in store.

[quote name='Enuf']recent move news confirms that Sony is "relaunching' the Move this year & it'll be a major focus point @ E3. More games inbound
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319787[/QUOTE]

Makes sense. These light shooters should have been a day 1 thing. Hope they market it better, this time. I had my Sports Champion bundle collecting dust after the first day, now I'm excited about it!!!!!

HOTD:4 is soooooooo f'ingggggg FUN!!!!!! And, my HOTD: Extended Cut should be here today, plus I'm going to buy HOTD:3!

I hope they keep the demos as good as HOTD:4 because the demo of Part 3 is a mess with that 1 hit thing and kept me from buying it...even with my PS+ discount.

Keep'em comin' Sony!!!!!!:applause::D:bouncy:

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Yeah. Got mine in store.

Makes sense. These light shooters should have been a day 1 thing. Hope they market it better, this time. I had my Sports Champion bundle collecting dust after the first day, now I'm excited about it!!!!!

HOTD:4 is soooooooo f'ingggggg FUN!!!!!! And, my HOTD: Extended Cut should be here today, plus I'm going to buy HOTD:3!

I hope they keep the demos as good as HOTD:4 because the demo of Part 3 is a mess with that 1 hit thing and kept me from buying it...even with my PS+ discount.

Keep'em comin' Sony!!!!!!:applause::D:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I hated part 3 demo, but I bought it anyway with the PS+ discount. June will also be good for the Move especially with Resident Evil DSC & umbrella chronicles.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']I hated part 3 demo, but I bought it anyway with the PS+ discount. June will also be good for the Move especially with Resident Evil DSC & umbrella chronicles.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I didn't, even, think to do my YouTube 'gameplay' search. That's how much the demo put me off. Hope they do more games like this...especially with online co op!:)

The sharpshooter + HOTD 3 is good.

HOTD 3 uses the shotgun, and the "pump action" reload on the sharpshooter makes it feel like it was made for the game.

Time Crisis Razing Storm and Dead Space Extraction also pair well with the Sharpshooter.

I got a strong urge to get a second SharpShooter..... I may only use the 2nd controller once... best to be prepared - I always say!

Picked one of these up today to go with the HOTD Overkill I got from the NewEgg deal. Haven't tried it yet though. Clerk of course tried hard to get me to join the point club. Had to tell him I never shop at Gamestop unless there's a deal like this and wasn't interested. I buy all my games now from Gamefly, ebay and anyone else with ~$10 deals.

quick question guys, what do I need to play house of the dead and killzone 3 with the sharpshooter? Do I need to have the move and the navigation and the eye in order to play? I am not interested in using the move controllers often, only play shooters like House of the dead and KZ3.

[quote name='typesdragon']quick question guys, what do I need to play house of the dead and killzone 3 with the sharpshooter? Do I need to have the move and the navigation and the eye in order to play? I am not interested in using the move controllers often, only play shooters like House of the dead and KZ3.[/QUOTE]

PS Move Eye, Navigation controller, and Move controller.

[quote name='Marauder7']Which HotD has online co-op?[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard of either having it. I traded-in HOTD:O to Best Buy. I like HOTD:4 best. 4 is the least psychotic-looking, to me, and FUN!

[quote name='sasukekun']PS Move Eye, Navigation controller, and Move controller.[/QUOTE]

No game NEEDS the navigation controller. Anything that needs movement control can be done with the left half of a dual shock controller.

bread's done
Back