GameStop posts $2.8 billion holiday season

Why do people hate on GameStop so much? They actually stock a wide variety of games and its the only B&M store where I can find older PS2, Xbox, and GameCube games.

[quote name='ananag112']Why do people hate on GameStop so much? They actually stock a wide variety of games and its the only B&M store where I can find older PS2, Xbox, and GameCube games.[/quote]

:roll::roll::roll:

I'm not really surprised. I still shop at GameStop (they do stuck quite a bit of games and it's easiest for me to ditch my games there), but I don't really like them. I still miss the original EB Games. :cry: I'll probably go there today to ditch a few PS3 games.

[quote name='VioletArrows']...But... their 'deals' were absolute garbage! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but soccer moms looking for that "operation game for the Wii" (actual terms I heard come out of a woman's mouth) don't know the difference.

[quote name='ananag112']Why do people hate on GameStop so much? They actually stock a wide variety of games and its the only B&M store where I can find older PS2, Xbox, and GameCube games.[/QUOTE]
I wonder the same thing myself.

[quote name='Rodimus']I wonder how much of that is profit since they make only a few bucks on new games.[/QUOTE]

better question how much is from used stuff since the developer dont see any of those money

[quote name='ananag112']Why do people hate on GameStop so much? They actually stock a wide variety of games and its the only B&M store where I can find older PS2, Xbox, and GameCube games.[/quote]

Cause people are fucking stupid, that's why.

bread's done
Back