GameStop PowerUp Rewards?!

lyric706

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I feel like I'm missing something on PowerUpRewards.com. For the life of me, I cannot find where you can redeem your points.

Can someone please help me? Thank you!

That's just it. I don't see where the Rewards Catalog is. I have all these prompts to "Activate" my card, which I already have done.

Then you're not logged in. There should be a Login button w/ a key icon right above the giant red Activate.

I am logged on. It says, "Hi, Lyric706." Then, if I try to Activate, it says my Rewards number already has been activated.

Totally weird. Thanks for the help, though.

Try clearing your cookies and everything and signing in again. It was glitched for me when I first signed up and activated my card as well.

Then if you want to you can merge your PUR sign-in with your Gamestop.com account sign-in and just have to enter ONE sign-in and password to get to both sites.

Either way, there's a drop down menu that'll pop up when you move your mouse over the different sections of the PUR site. Speaking of which I should see if I have anymore points that I can use for something.;)

OK I finally figured it out, so hopefully this will help someone else.

On GameStop.com, in your account settings, there's an option to merge your GS.com and PUR.com accounts. Once I did this (and made the passwords the same as per IATCG's suggestion), it worked!

Thanks for all your help!

You're quite welcome. It's so much easier to have one merged account versus remembering passwords for two.

FYI: You'll probably get a B2G1F coupon in your active offers section in about two weeks. It's a one time use coupon, but it'll remain in your active offers for a while after you use it.

bread's done
Back