Gamestop PowerUpRewards B2G1 Coupon for In-Store

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Not sure how YMMV this is, but I just checked my PowerUpRewards account, and I have a new B2G1 coupon that can be used for in store that doesn't expire until 3/28/11.

I wonder if this was just a random coupon distribution to certain people, or if everyone else got them, but just in case, you may want to check your Power Up Rewards account under active offers, and see if there is a B2G1 coupon there.

I think this is nice for people who can't find what they need from Gamestop.com for the B2G1 there.

Anyways, give it a look.

*edit*
Just to clarify too, this is not the coupon they gave me for signing up, as I have used that months ago already, so this is indeed a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='StripesOrBars']in regards to how the codes/coupons work:

i used the code today(was gonna return some stuff and get money back, but i seen haunting ground and both grandia 2 and 3).

just write the number of the code down and give it to the associate(i took a pic and she asked me for the number).

if its been used already(the code) it wont work.

one time use code as i tried it again at another gamestop 20 miles away.

no over ride for me.[/QUOTE]

Grandia 2 great game!

Well i went ahead and shot them an email about my coupon being removed from my active offers without being used, just weird that I it saw a few days ago and now its gone.

Just picked up Crackdown 2 and Spider-Man: WoS for $10 each at Blockbuster, so today wasn't a total loss. Thanks for trying to get me that coupon, though I'll still take it if anyone has one they'll never use. : D

bread's done
Back