Gamestop poweruprewards glitch?!

shinclyde

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I just got my points modified from 18000 to 40000, decided to spend them before they make adjustment or something, hope they don't ban my account. You guys might want to check your accounts.

:)

[quote name='xenozfan2']Well good for you. I just had 10,000 points taken away from my account. fuck gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they took 4000 last week but today they adjust to 40000, I think it has something to do if you set your birthday to december, when they used to give double points for your birthday, but aparently not anymore.

[quote name='shinclyde']I just got my points modified from 18000 to 40000, decided to spend them before they make adjustment or something, hope they don't ban my account. You guys might want to check your accounts.

:)[/QUOTE]
Didn't get this...
[quote name='DNukem170']Meh, I have the same 4,000 points I have had for the past 2 years.[/QUOTE]
Not sure if I got this
[quote name='xenozfan2']Well good for you. I just had 10,000 points taken away from my account. fuck gamestop.[/QUOTE]
Not sure if I got this
[quote name='Vinny']I can't even log in. When I click it, it just tries to load and then gives me an error.[/QUOTE]

I got this one.

OP, you broke Poweruprewards

[quote name='RedvsBlue']
Not sure if I got this[/QUOTE]I haven't spent anything on the site, so I still have the 3,500 points you start out with.

[quote name='shinclyde']I just got my points modified from 18000 to 40000, decided to spend them before they make adjustment or something, hope they don't ban my account. You guys might want to check your accounts.

:)[/QUOTE]
They won't ban your account, but if they made an error and you spend the points then they will deduct those points off anyways, causing you to go into a negative points balance. I did this when I bought some stuff, used the points and then decided to return the stuff before my week was up and was down to like -2000 points.

fzz4O.png

I emailed them back telling them there's people now in the negatives based on their error and got back the "thanks for contacting us your feedback is important" email.

bread's done
Back