Gamestop PowerupRewards Holiday Calendar Sale - Week 4 Up

poker360

Banned
http://www.poweruprewards.com/PUR/Index/HolidayOffers

Gamestop is having an exclusive sale for power up members. Here is the calendar:

Week Four:

ho_calendar_12-18.png

Week Three:

ho_calendar_12-11.png

Week Two:
ho_calendar_12-4.png

Week One:
powerupsale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mike95']
Are the RB import codes one use only? I am hoping to import the Track Packs into RB3[/QUOTE]

Single use only on the track packs, yes. Thus very little value to the used ones.

What's the point of selling them used then? I didn't think there was an export code. I thought you just input the disc and installed the songs on your harddrive.

[quote name='RCS0926']I didn't realize that the OP had the inside track on what's going down next week.[/QUOTE]

Way to not read the thread. I've only been posting the calendar early for the past few weeks. :spam:

Btw, a lot of these do flip well to Best Buy. Notable ones include Track Pack Volume 2 PS3 for $2.99, trades in for $3 at Best Buy. If you can find three of them, you can turn $2.69 GameStop into $11.25 Best Buy with minimal effort... (25% at BB with 2+ games)

grabbed Beatles, Green Day, and Rock Band 2 for a grand total of $8. not bad...

Can someone explain me whether any of the codes are useful?

I have Lego Rock Band new from way back when. Is there any way I can use any of these codes to put this all together? I know I bought all of these used and chances are these codes have been used. Not knowing how this importing works, it would suck to fork over the money to import, only to find out the code is invalid.

The only games I need are Rock Band 3 and Green Day Rock Band and my Guitar Hero/Rock Band collection will be complete. Of course, none of those are in stock online. -_-

[quote name='dirtyvu']grabbed Beatles, Green Day, and Rock Band 2 for a grand total of $8. not bad...

Can someone explain me whether any of the codes are useful?

I have Lego Rock Band new from way back when. Is there any way I can use any of these codes to put this all together? I know I bought all of these used and chances are these codes have been used. Not knowing how this importing works, it would suck to fork over the money to import, only to find out the code is invalid.[/QUOTE]

Beatles can not be exported. It's 100% standalone.

Exporting Songs from Rock Band 2 (Xbox 360):
  • Load up Rock Band 3.
  • Select “Get More Songs” from the Main Menu of Rock Band 3.
  • Select “Redeem Code.”
  • Enter the code that appears on the back of your Rock Band 2 manual.(Note: This may be the same code that you used to get the “Bonus Downloadable Tracks.”)
  • NOTE: International players should enter the first 16 digits of their code directly into their console.
  • Choose “Rock Band 2 Export Pack” on the next screen and confirm your purchase (800 MSFT Points). The Rock Band 2 songs will then be exported to your console and available for play in Rock Band 3.
Exporting Songs from Green Day: Rock Band (Xbox 360): Exporting using the Green Day: Rock Band disc: Standard version of Green Day: Rock Band:
  • Go to "Extras" in the Main Menu.
  • Select "Export."
  • Enter the 16 digit code on the back of the manual that came with your copy of Green Day: Rock Band.
  • Follow the prompts to pay the $10 export fee.
Green Day: Rock Band PLUS version:
  • Same process as above, except that you don’t need to pay the $10 export fee.
  • You can also redeem the token to import six additional tracks in the same "Export" menu.
Exporting using Rock Band 3:

• Load your copy of Rock Band 3.
  • Select “Get More Songs” from the Main Menu.
  • Select “Redeem Code.”
  • Select “Redeem Code” on the subsequent screen.
  • Enter the 16 digit code on the back of the manual that came with your copy of Green Day: Rock Band.

I know this is OT, but I can't find the original GS thread where the $20 PS3 controller was posted.

So, my question is did other people's orders get cancelled? The sale was on or around Black Friday and I still didn't get mine. My order just says "closed"...I didn't get charged yet, but I'd like to know the status and every time I call the GS ph #, the VRU says they're too busy and the call drops. :roll:

[quote name='DypaehC']Beatles can not be exported. It's 100% standalone.

Exporting Songs from Rock Band 2 (Xbox 360):
  • Load up Rock Band 3.
  • Select “Get More Songs” from the Main Menu of Rock Band 3.
  • Select “Redeem Code.”
  • Enter the code that appears on the back of your Rock Band 2 manual.(Note: This may be the same code that you used to get the “Bonus Downloadable Tracks.”)
  • NOTE: International players should enter the first 16 digits of their code directly into their console.
  • Choose “Rock Band 2 Export Pack” on the next screen and confirm your purchase (800 MSFT Points). The Rock Band 2 songs will then be exported to your console and available for play in Rock Band 3.
Exporting Songs from Green Day: Rock Band (Xbox 360): Exporting using the Green Day: Rock Band disc: Standard version of Green Day: Rock Band:
  • Go to "Extras" in the Main Menu.
  • Select "Export."
  • Follow the prompts to pay the $10 export fee.
Green Day: Rock Band PLUS version:
  • Same process as above, except that you don’t need to pay the $10 export fee.
  • You can also redeem the token to import six additional tracks in the same "Export" menu.
Exporting using Rock Band 3:

• Load your copy of Rock Band 3.
  • Select “Get More Songs” from the Main Menu.
  • Select “Redeem Code.”
  • Select “Redeem Code” on the subsequent screen.
[/QUOTE]

thanks! so I gather it doesn't matter if these codes have been redeemed before? and that there's no way I can spend to money for the export before knowing whether the codes have been used before?

Sigh, it's clear that you don't spend money in those instructions if they aren't valid codes, you download the token once you put in a valid code. The codes are one time use only like any other code. It's not hard to find another manual if they are.

Hmmmm help me out here you guys. I was originally going to get a new 4GB 360 Slim after Christmas but that $20 120GB HDD is so tempting I'm thinking about buying a 360 Elite on eBay instead( hopefully a model 2010 or newer ). What should I do?

you can can switch shells with that the 120gb drive and put it in your 4gb. The new slims are so much better go with a newer slim. they arent as loud either.

At $20 bucks...are these going to be limited? I would buy a bunch...what a deal....and another buy 2 get 1....gotta love the best buy vs gamestop competition =)

[quote name='darrenaero']I know this is OT, but I can't find the original GS thread where the $20 PS3 controller was posted.

So, my question is did other people's orders get cancelled? The sale was on or around Black Friday and I still didn't get mine. My order just says "closed"...I didn't get charged yet, but I'd like to know the status and every time I call the GS ph #, the VRU says they're too busy and the call drops. :roll:[/QUOTE]

We all got the "oops we made an error" email.

[quote name='Pounce!']We all got the "oops we made an error" email.[/QUOTE]

Dang. Don't remember getting it. Oh well. Didn't need it that bad anyway.

[quote name='desertsniper']you can can switch shells with that the 120gb drive and put it in your 4gb. The new slims are so much better go with a newer slim. they arent as loud either.

At $20 bucks...are these going to be limited? I would buy a bunch...what a deal....and another buy 2 get 1....gotta love the best buy vs gamestop competition =)[/QUOTE]

Oh wow I did not know that. Thanks for telling me.

[quote name='argyle']Did the 50% off GC games end yesterday, or is today the last day?[/QUOTE]

It was one day only, 12/15, Thursday.

May have to rebuy Halo 2 and 3 on the pre-owned day...odds are they'll be a few bucks each and I'd love to finish the collection (have 1 and Reach, dont really care about ODST or Wars)

[quote name='Barry Burton']how long does this B2G1 free last?

didn't it last from christmas to new years last year?[/QUOTE]

The calendar doesn't actually list when the normal b2g1 free days are. Maybe its early access only. :)

[quote name='GamerDude316']May have to rebuy Halo 2 and 3 on the pre-owned day...odds are they'll be a few bucks each and I'd love to finish the collection (have 1 and Reach, dont really care about ODST or Wars)[/QUOTE]

Your store still has OG Xbox?

[quote name='nadohawk']How do you find out about Week 4? I can only see Week 3 in my Power Up.[/QUOTE]

Because I'm awesome, thank you.

Does anyone know if Microsoft still sends out Transfer Kits like they used to?

If not, are there any negatives to copying all data to an external HDD, then moving all of that to the new drive?

20GB user looking to move up to 120GB here...

[quote name='Ravenduo']Is Two Worlds 2 worth it?[/QUOTE]

I picked it up during one of the b2g1 used GS sales. If you are a fan of Gothic II, III and/or Oblivion I would imagine you could get into it.

I feel happy with buying it ~$13 used and still am on chapter 2.

[quote name='Keen314']I'm thinking of getting a paid PUR account. Does the 10% off used games stack with specials like what's in this thread?[/QUOTE]

Yes indeed. It only takes one good bXgY sale for the $15 to pay for itself. You also get additional coupons (20% off preowned for your birthday, extra b2g1 for whenever you want to use it, etc.)

[quote name='wynams']Yes indeed. It only takes one good bXgY sale for the $15 to pay for itself. You also get additional coupons (20% off preowned for your birthday, extra b2g1 for whenever you want to use it, etc.)[/QUOTE]

That extra b2g1 free lasts two months and then expires.

[quote name='DypaehC']Get a FREE Copy of Batman: Arkham City with Purchase of the Xbox 360 320GB Uncharted Bundle

Available only on Monday, December 19.

Offers are available only to PowerUp Rewards members and members must use/swipe their membership card to receive offers or discounts. Valid December 19, 2011.

I know what I'm buying tomorrow!
[/QUOTE]

in for 2! hopefully the xbox will some sort of special sound when turning on or opening the disk tray. im gonna camp out for this.

[quote name='DypaehC']Get a FREE Copy of Batman: Arkham City with Purchase of the Xbox 360 320GB Uncharted Bundle

Available only on Monday, December 19.

Offers are available only to PowerUp Rewards members and members must use/swipe their membership card to receive offers or discounts. Valid December 19, 2011.

I know what I'm buying tomorrow!
[/QUOTE]

You Know what your buying tomorrow, I know what I'm buying tomorrow!!!!!!!

FInally Uncharted is coming to the xbox. Last of Us we welcome you aswell to the box.:D:D:D:D

sorry bro, I had to. :cry:

Another B2G1....hmm....time to return the 2 games I bought Friday while hunting steelbooks and buy them back with a free one. Just need to find something I haven't played in the $20 range.

thinking about getting two worlds 2, but i remember seeing several copies at blockbuster, does anyone know if it qualifies for the 5 for $25 deal? (i think it was tagged at like $39.99, but hoping that might be a mistag?)

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']thinking about getting two worlds 2, but i remember seeing several copies at blockbuster, does anyone know if it qualifies for the 5 for $25 deal? (i think it was tagged at like $39.99, but hoping that might be a mistag?)[/QUOTE]
If you use Google Shopping you can likely find out if it's the right price or not.

Apparently it WAS a mistag. Dammit. I did NOT know that this went down in price or I'd have grabbed one at my closest BBV. I got rid of mine to BB a while ago cuz it netted me a decent profit over what I paid.

http://www.google.com/search?q=two+worlds+II+blockbuster&tbm=shop&hl=en&aq=o

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']thinking about getting two worlds 2, but i remember seeing several copies at blockbuster, does anyone know if it qualifies for the 5 for $25 deal? (i think it was tagged at like $39.99, but hoping that might be a mistag?)[/QUOTE]

It's 5 for $29, and yes it does. I bought a copy there.

[quote name='wynams']Yes indeed. It only takes one good bXgY sale for the $15 to pay for itself. You also get additional coupons (20% off preowned for your birthday, extra b2g1 for whenever you want to use it, etc.)[/QUOTE]

Game Informer magazine is worth every penny of the $15 by itself.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Game Informer magazine is worth every penny of the $15 by itself if using it as toilet paper if you run out.[/QUOTE]
Fixed that for ya.;) The 'magazine' is like 60% fuckin' ads anymore and many of the reviews kiss too much ass if you ask me.

bread's done
Back