Gamestop Pre-order: change to in store delivery?

Jackr

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know if there is a way to change a pre-order using the 25% off code from delivery to in store pickup? Is this something I can request via phone or e-mail? I have the free delivery option but I am guessing most of my friends will want to play these games release week.

Pre-ordered gears of war 3 and alpha protocol for $45 each but want to get them in store instead of waiting a week plus. Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm having them change the shipment for one item I ordered and its turning out to be a clusterfuck worth of emails instead of the one I thought it would be.

I'd just plan on buying the games day of launch, opening them, and then returning the GS.com copy when it arrives.

In-store delivery actually has you paying for the game in store, if I understand correctly. It's basically a reservation system at this point.

[quote name='advanced']I'm having them change the shipment for one item I ordered and its turning out to be a clusterfuck worth of emails instead of the one I thought it would be.

I'd just plan on buying the games day of launch, opening them, and then returning the GS.com copy when it arrives.[/QUOTE]

Actually this sounds like a great idea to me, Not sure why I didn't think of that first.

Worst case they have 60 dollars plus tax on my CC for a week while the other copy is in transit. I don't much care about Alpha Protocol, but Gears 3 is going to be a for sure first week buy for me.

bread's done
Back