Gamestop Pre order employee policy

darken

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
I know that if a customer pre orders a game with an employee, the employee benefits when the game is bought. My question is what happens if the game is then returned? The employee does not credit for the sale anymore? What happens if you return the game at a different Gamestop as well?

[quote name='GUNNM']Just return the game fuck the employee[/QUOTE]

This, first and foremost. If you're within the policy, so just go for it.

Anyway, to answer the question, returns don't hurt individual employees as much as pre-order cancellations do. Sure a full day of returns is going to look bad, but the negative impact of the pre-order cancel has much higher weight.

But yes, as a customer, disregard that and just make the return.

The preorder only benefits the employee at the time of the preorder. It only hurts when a preorder is cancelled though it affects the employee that does the cancel and not the original employee that took the order.

A return would only hurt store comp for that day. Gamestops top priority is reserves, powerup subscriptions, warranties, and idevice sales and trades right now.

Thanks everyone. Some employees have been good to me so I just wanted to help them out with pre ordering but didn't really want the game.

[quote name='darken']Thanks everyone. Some employees have been good to me so I just wanted to help them out with pre ordering but didn't really want the game.[/QUOTE]

You're not doing anyone any favors in the long run by falling for sales pitches.

[quote name='DV8']You're not doing anyone any favors in the long run by falling for sales pitches.[/QUOTE]

Exactly- you wanna do good by your favorite employees, fill out those survey things on your reciept and mention them by name... people really do read those, and it'll make the store look better.

bread's done
Back