GameStop Price Drop - Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ DS - USED $3.99 NEW $4.99

This game is shit tons of fun. Get it now. There's no excuse. I got all excited and then I remembered I still own this game.

the new price should probably drop to $4.99 in the next few days. normally on price drops, the used goes first, then the new. picked this up awhile back when it was $8.99 used as part of a B2G1, and good thing too, since there aren't even any by the 5 GS around me that carries the game new or used. if youre planning to pick this game up, it is a fantastic game.

yeah sucks that it's not available online, gamestop needs to teach it's employees how to mail out games. If it's in-stock at any store it should be in-stock online.

[quote name='JokerCard']Not available online :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, usually when I post these GameStop deals, they're not online, but for most folks, it's not too inconvenient to swing by a local GameStop. These sort of crazy-low game prices are pretty enticing.

Thinking of getting a copy for a friend for Christmas.

Bought it at CC during their "we suck" sale. Pretty good. However, you must play through the game 3 times before you can see the real ending if I recall correctly.

I hate to sound completely stupid - but I've always been interested in picking up this game just because of the cover art work. Now I won't feel bad doing it.

Note that this is coming to DSiWare at some point. It was released in Europe for 800 points ($8), and probably will be the same price in the US. Of course if you can find a physical copy for $3.99, that's the way to go, but if not the DSiWare version will be a good choice.

[quote name='tetrisgrammaton']i'm waiting for the wiiware version. it looks jawsome[/QUOTE]
You mean DSiWare.

[quote name='tetrisgrammaton']i'm waiting for the wiiware version. it looks jawsome[/QUOTE]

Streetsharks!

It's going to be difficult to ask for this game with a straight face, and even more so to walk out of the store with it in my hand.... But it looks like a lot of fun :)

[quote name='crunchewy']Note that this is coming to DSiWare at some point. It was released in Europe for 800 points ($8), and probably will be the same price in the US. Of course if you can find a physical copy for $3.99, that's the way to go, but if not the DSiWare version will be a good choice.[/QUOTE]
As far as I can see, it's because Europe didn't get this game until the end of October this year.

[quote name='Space Cowboy YGI']Thanks OP! Grabbed a copy for $3.58 ($3.99 + edge). Should keep my niece busy for a while.[/QUOTE]

I hope your neice isn't young. This really isn't a child's game.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I hope your neice isn't young. This really isn't a child's game.[/QUOTE]

Oh, posh. I played Quake when I was 10.

I ought this when it originally came out for 14.99. I was not a very big fan of it...but for 3.99 used at gamestop, it is probably worth it for those interested

[quote name='Space Cowboy YGI']She's 15 and loves everything "zombies".[/QUOTE]
At first, I was a little worried, but that's what I get for her watching "Dawn of the Dead" with me when she was younger.

She hates Twilight (the books and movies..I'm so proud of her), so I figure zombies is a good trade-off. I'll take flesh eaters over "glittering" blood suckers any day :)

[quote name='utopianmachine']I'd say you're good. :lol:[/QUOTE]
At first, I was a little worried, but that's what I get for her watching "Dawn of the Dead" with me when she was younger.

She hates Twilight (the books and movies..I'm so proud of her), so I figure zombies is a good trade-off. I'll take flesh eaters over "glittering" blood suckers any day :)

[quote name='discoalucard']The WiiWare version is a completely different game with the same concept, though.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about a WiiWare game and haven't heard of it if there is one, but from what I've read the DSiWare version available in Europe is identical to the cartridge release.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Three words; what the fuck[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking. It's too bad I didn't jump on that DS with the busted hinge for $15 at the local game shop a while ago, since this game looks fun and hilarious at the same time.

Now if only Konami would release a re-make of Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

[quote name='Squarehard']the new price should probably drop to $4.99 in the next few days.[/QUOTE]

You were on the money on this, I just checked and it's OOS online but showing up @ 4.99 new

[quote name='FOnewearl']You were on the money on this, I just checked and it's OOS online but showing up @ 4.99 new[/QUOTE]

Same but not OOS and only in-store.

[quote name='FOnewearl']You were on the money on this, I just checked and it's OOS online but showing up @ 4.99 new[/QUOTE]

I just saw that too & a couple of my local gamestops have it. I think I'll drop by right now :D

bread's done
Back