GameStop Price Drop - Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ DS - USED $3.99 NEW $4.99

[quote name='Squarehard']do we really need two of these threads casteor? :p[/QUOTE]

Mine is the new price drop on NEW.

sweet! now I will actually get to pick up a new copy (the only 3 stores near me had cart-only used...) This will be mine by noon tomorrow!

I'm totally heading to GameStop tomorrow to get this one for a gift. New all the way.

Anyone know if Gamestops will still shrink-wrap stuff if you ask? I know they did it for me yeeeearrrs ago.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I'm totally heading to GameStop tomorrow to get this one for a gift. New all the way.

Anyone know if Gamestops will still shrink-wrap stuff if you ask? I know they did it for me yeeeearrrs ago.[/QUOTE]

That will vary from store to store. And by vary I mean if the store has a shrink wrap machine still. GS never got new shrink wrap machines for the past decade or so, so if their shrink wrap machine has already broken down, they don't get a replacement since GS is very cheap and they like giving you gutted games anyways. :D

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Nice find! I've always been curious about this game, so I'm gonna try to get it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

You'll be glad you picked it up. :bouncy:

Wow. I can't believe this dropped another $5. I wanna pick this up for a buddy of mine for his one older niece for her DS. For $5, it looks like it could be amusing for a few hours at least.

Went to the local GS, no luck. Stopped by BB for the hell of it... found it on 80% clearance: $4.00.

It's a fun game so far.

Just grabbed the last gutted copy at the Shepherd location in Houston. I think this will get snatched up quick!

EDIT: And it's snowing like fuck in TX - which rarely happens y'all!!

Found it at my local GameStop, but decided to pass it up. The new copy was actually marked $4.99, which surprised me they had relabeled it so soon, considering the price drop just happened!

Edit: 2 offers came in, so I should be getting my own copy soon. Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed the last gutted "new" copy at the Roseville, CA store off Lead Hill. Normally I'd pass on gutted but for $5 I think I can live with it.

These are also at Walmart for $9.99 new which is a bit more but they are brand new sealed. Don't mean to derail the thread and don't think its worth making another topic over but its another option out there if u can't find any at a local gamestop whereas walmarts everywhere should have em.

I saw one used for $3.99 and a new one for $4.99 (gutted) in my area - I opted for the new one, since I came across it first. Looks fun.

I asked for the employee to search it up if they had it and he said "yup", and then surprised,"for $4.99!". Took it out from behind the counter cabinets and he looked at it saying this looks like its pretty fun. I asked for both copies they had and walked out happy. Both sealed and brand new with the $14.99 price tag still on it.

Time to pick up the used copy that I saw during the recent b2g1. I just hope I don't forget to pick it up like I did before.

so did anyone actually play this game? I see a bunch of "gots" but no follow up gameplay discussion. The reviews peg this as pretty terrible, but a few of them gave decent reviews, so I am curious if it is worth the 4 bucks.

Picked up a copy as well. They only had a gutted copy of the game, but for $5 I don't mind.

And what's this talk about playing games. Never heard of such a thing. This is going straight into the backlog. ;)

[quote name='crunchewy']I don't know about a WiiWare game and haven't heard of it if there is one, but from what I've read the DSiWare version available in Europe is identical to the cartridge release.[/QUOTE]

actually its called Zombie Panic In Wonderland, and its free roaming with point and shoot style, i suppose like re:4 but i never played it on wii. and the graphics look nice. and maybe its mutiplayer i cant remember

if they pull it off it should be awesome

so its not the same game, but a spiritual successor

bread's done
Back