Gamestop Price Drops including GTA 5 New $40 360/PS3

It's not an online pass, it's a season pass for more tracks. If you go digital the game is $20 & the season pass is also $20.
I don`t care for them either as a customer who buys mostly new I expect a full game. Unless it`s a titanfall/wow model I just want the game with free updates companies have already taken advantage of the customers using the add on stuff. Burnout paradise did it right. I`m even ok with re-releases at a much cheaper price since all the stuff is on the disk just not too much like capcom does.

I think COD will fall in the next 2 yrs as a "new" shooter will come. Hopefully, a new genre will come about or a return of an old genre. If not, I could go for a next gen timesplitters game. Another bulletstorm and please for the love of god a new GOOD Aliens and/Predator game. Alot of the alien/monster fps remind me of starship troopers.

Bad timing. Really into Titanfall right now. Still have a few games in my backlog. I'm sure South Park will be $20-25 new by the time I get to it. Would not be surprised if Payday 2 ends up being a free Games with Gold title later this year or in 2015.
Payday 2 was (and possibly still is) free on ps+

bread's done
Back