Gamestop Pro Days 11.10 - 11.12

dontBlink86

CAGiversary!
For Elite Pro and Pro members

Extra 10% trade and off used games above whichever tier you have

$350 Xbox One S 1TB w/AC:O, Rainbow Six (not sure if these are physical or digital copies), a $50 gift card and a free 59.99 new game digital or physical

$300 Ps4 1TB CoD skin with CoD WWII

$650 Xbox S 1TB w/40" Samsung HDR 4K (MU6290) Online or select stores

Games... both Xbox and PS4 if the game is out for both

Looks like all new copies listed

$13 - Mass Effect Andromeda

$15
Bulletstorm Full Clip
Mafia 3
Borderlands Handsome Collection
The Division
The Invisible Hours

$20
Skyrim SE
Horizon Zero Dawn
Dishonored 2
Dishonored Death of the Outsider
Prey
Raid WW2
Bioshock Collection
Uncharted TLL
Uncharted 4
Doom
Wolfenstein dual pack (1st game and expansion)
Mx vs ATV Supercross

$25
ESO Morrowind
Watch Dogs 2
AC Ezio Collection
Sniper 3 Ghost Warrior
CoD Infinite Warfare
World of Final Fantasy
MXGP3
Moto GP 17

$30
Evil Within 2
Ghost Recon
Fallout 4 GOTY
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Injustice 2
GTA V w/1.25 Shark Card
Lego City - includes Switch Version
Lego Worlds is 30 for Switch, 20 for PS4/XB1

$40
Battlefield 1 Revolution
Lego Demensions starter pack
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Middle Earth Shadow of War
Lego Ninjago - includes Switch
NASCAR Heat
Cars Driven to Win - includes Switch

$45
CoD Black Ops 3 w/zombie chronicles

$50
Gundam VS
Destiny 2

Some miscellaneous accessories and collectibles I'm not typing out

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't follow Wario64 these are the deals he's posted thus far.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 HD remix - Free

Horizon Zerio Dawn -  $9.99

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection - $14.99

Final Fantasy 12: Zodiac Age - $19.99

Final Fantasy XV (XB1) - Free

Agents of Mayhem - $9.99

Rise of the Tomb Raider - $9.99

World of Final Fantasy - $4.99

For Honor - Free

The Division - $7.97

MotoGP17 - $14.99

FFXV for X1 is at 13.99 for me. I have Elite. KH and FH worked for me though. in for a couple each, as well as a HZD for a friend

Hoping for no cancellations, but I am not too hopefull.

If they cancel a trade credit purchase, doesn't it go back to same card? Is there a good way to confirm?

and as someone else said, switch to another browser.

Safari wouldn't work, changed user agent to IE11 like the other guy did, worked. (but had to go back to cart once)

GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice
Says this right in their promo discount on the checkout page lol. 100% cancelation incoming.

(or wake up and have email with "corrected" price charged to CC)

I got all the games I wanted a little earlier at the beginning. The site is bugging out now. For me it is, anyways lol. I'm sure its getting a lot of traffic at the moment.

and as someone else said, switch to another browser.

Safari wouldn't work, changed user agent to IE11 like the other guy did, worked. (but had to go back to cart once)

Says this right in their promo discount on the checkout page lol. 100% cancelation incoming.

(or wake up and have email with "corrected" price charged to CC)
Just got an email talking bout my payment didn't go thru, declined by my bank. Lies!!!!! I placed 5 different orders, the 4th order received this email.

Ordered For Honor, Rise of the Tomb Raider, KH 1.5+2.5, and WoFF for $15....if I get RotR I'll be happy. I already have KH and WoFF but figured for $5 I'd keep a sealed copy of each.

What if these actually were to go through without a cancellation?

Would be an act of goodwill for GS, but, we know that ain't gonna happen ha.

so dont wanna jinx it but my one order im able to still cancel but my KH order wont let me edit my card or cancel it anymore

EDIT: second order is not allowing to be canceled anymore or make changes.

I can't check out, period.

Edit: After trying dozens of times I tried checking out on my Fire tablet and it worked! Try mobile devices if you can't checkout via the desktop version of the website.

Picked up Uncharted 4, Agents of Mayhem, and World of FF for 35 bucks. Not bad...Almost picked up Horizon for ten bucks but I already own it. I need help  :joystick:

so one of the orders that i placed with paypal for world of final fantasy went from order placed to authorization and there is already the hold on my card so i hope it goes through , crossing fingers

That’s dramatic. Three months later a $40 game being on sale for half price should not be a surprise. Game was worth the $34 I paid for it.
Lol, true. I should have mentioned that I was banned shortly after getting the game, so I couldn't trade it back into gamestop. Wouldn't have got it otherwise had I known that.

Not gonna go way overboard with the free games, in case they decide to charge full price and send it to us anyways (and not reflect it on the shipping label, or online).

In for FH and AoM XB, I can live with $10 for both. Used Chrome no problem.

Tried to place an order in Safari/Chrome/mobile and it just spins for about 30 seconds before giving up. Guess I don't really need 3 new games for $15 then...

EDIT: And after randomly trying again in Safari, it appears to have gone through. Now to wait for the impending cancellation....

Got my order to go through after about an hour. Will more than likely get cancelled, but worth a shot. For Honor, WoFF, and HZD for $15 is a steal, if it does go through.

IIRC, I have read that you can get banned for ordering an excessive amount of a particular item. Seemed like I read that here, and this could be bad for those people who ordered like 20 copies of for honor for each system lol.

IIRC, I have read that you can get banned for ordering an excessive amount of a particular item. Seemed like I read that here, and this could be bad for those people who ordered like 20 copies of for honor for each system lol.
Yes, I believe it's 2 or 3 of the same item ordered online in a month that can get you blocked from buying online. it seems hit or miss though.

There's no way this is going to be honored.... that being said, got for honor, zero dawn, and a vr headset for $9.99 so.... here's hoping!

Eh, have tried quite a few times to submit order, but the Please Wait screen comes up and just goes away without submitting.

Edit: And it just went through.  

Not gonna go way overboard with the free games, in case they decide to charge full price and send it to us anyways (and not reflect it on the shipping label, or online).
they cant "over charge" you .. you submitted an authorization for a specific amount.. it's not like going to the gas station lol and authorizing 1 dollar and getting it adjusted later but I guess they could cancel the order if they wanted to worst case scenario

Was salty....until  I realized I have a receipt with my cousin's account number on it! (He lets me use his PUR card, since he barely uses it himself) So I got 

For Honor

WOFF

ROTR

and

HZD

for 

$24.99

No more salt!

Edit: CC got charged!

bread's done
Back