Gamestop Pro Days 11.10 - 11.12

dontBlink86

CAGiversary!
For Elite Pro and Pro members

Extra 10% trade and off used games above whichever tier you have

$350 Xbox One S 1TB w/AC:O, Rainbow Six (not sure if these are physical or digital copies), a $50 gift card and a free 59.99 new game digital or physical

$300 Ps4 1TB CoD skin with CoD WWII

$650 Xbox S 1TB w/40" Samsung HDR 4K (MU6290) Online or select stores

Games... both Xbox and PS4 if the game is out for both

Looks like all new copies listed

$13 - Mass Effect Andromeda

$15
Bulletstorm Full Clip
Mafia 3
Borderlands Handsome Collection
The Division
The Invisible Hours

$20
Skyrim SE
Horizon Zero Dawn
Dishonored 2
Dishonored Death of the Outsider
Prey
Raid WW2
Bioshock Collection
Uncharted TLL
Uncharted 4
Doom
Wolfenstein dual pack (1st game and expansion)
Mx vs ATV Supercross

$25
ESO Morrowind
Watch Dogs 2
AC Ezio Collection
Sniper 3 Ghost Warrior
CoD Infinite Warfare
World of Final Fantasy
MXGP3
Moto GP 17

$30
Evil Within 2
Ghost Recon
Fallout 4 GOTY
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Injustice 2
GTA V w/1.25 Shark Card
Lego City - includes Switch Version
Lego Worlds is 30 for Switch, 20 for PS4/XB1

$40
Battlefield 1 Revolution
Lego Demensions starter pack
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Middle Earth Shadow of War
Lego Ninjago - includes Switch
NASCAR Heat
Cars Driven to Win - includes Switch

$45
CoD Black Ops 3 w/zombie chronicles

$50
Gundam VS
Destiny 2

Some miscellaneous accessories and collectibles I'm not typing out

Last edited by a moderator:
got shipping email for KH as well, hoping the same for HZD and FH (same order and still open after KH shipped) too

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Ok so now that KH shipped the order has been closed. I had a Tomb Raider in that order that didnt ship.

Second KH shipped but that order is still open. I have For Honor, World of FF, and agents of mayhem in that order. Hopefully some of those ship since its still open.

stopped in to gs today looking for prey and borderlands. first store tried to give me the ole "new" copy that was opened, without even asking or telling me. when i noticed i declined politely and the dude got all huffy about it. went to a different store on my way home and got bith, sealed, for like $36. used old trade credit i had laying around. seemed lkke a solid deal.

so how long would it be safe to wait until we try the 10 codes again.. i made like 5 orders tbh :p... i got 5 10 dollar codes.. i used 2 and got 2 xbox 10 codes 3rd one got cancelled so i'm wondering how long it would be safe to wait so that if i made another order it wouldnt get cancelled .. anyone have any ideas ? 

Hey those who got a KH 1.5/2.5 or 2.8 shipped, check your bank accounts. I had all my orders canceled automatically, however got an email that 2.5 shipped. Check my bank and was charged $25 for it. It will be going back once it gets here.

some of my orders shipped but only the ones with the "non-messed up" prices :p
Same. The only thing that shipped out for me was the one thing I payed full price for. My order is now "closed" so I can't see myself getting Horizon of World of Final Fantasy like I wanted.

That said, I'm glad I didn't have to pay full price for everything, as my bank shows GameStop returned the rest of the money.

Hey those who got a KH 1.5/2.5 or 2.8 shipped, check your bank accounts. I had all my orders canceled automatically, however got an email that 2.5 shipped. Check my bank and was charged $25 for it. It will be going back once it gets here.
nothing new on cc and paypal account, only the $10.XX from HZD on the original order still shows pending

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

I had been trying to use my $10 coupon on the Xbox Live credit, but it kept sending me back to my cart. Even though it ends up being free, it seems the checkout requires a form of payment to be entered. After entering payment, then the order went through and I got the Xbox code right away on the order confirmation page.

Good week for free Xbox credit. $5 in Xbox messages, $100 via Bing rewards, and $10 from GameStop.

I had been trying to use my $10 coupon on the Xbox Live credit, but it kept sending me back to my cart. Even though it ends up being free, it seems the checkout requires a form of payment to be entered. After entering payment, then the order went through and I got the Xbox code right away on the order confirmation page.

Good week for free Xbox credit. $5 in Xbox messages, $100 via Bing rewards, and $10 from GameStop.
Thanks for this. I was having the same problem and now I got a $10 Xbox code!

Crap, Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection PS4 is OOS online! It's also out of stock at my local stores.

I wanted to buy it online cause I had a 10 dollar promotional discount coupon. It would have been 15 dollars...

I don't see any upcoming Black Friday sale on that item either.

Dude. It is a “real” holiday. Just one stores don’t do anything with other than some sales. Respect our military.
I appreciate the comment, but I also am of the sentiment that we should respect our troops' service, and a many other things (like charity and volunteering, and overall goodness to others) more than just a few days out of the year when it just so happens we have a few days allegedly carved out for it.

And sorry, respect? We live in a country that cares more about having sales and discounts on holidays to attract customers than we do anything about respecting our fellow men and women.

Yay for capitalism.

Dude. It is a “real” holiday. Just one stores don’t do anything with other than some sales. Respect our military.
murica-gif-12.gif

So used my one $5 off code to purchase my son a $10 download code for Earthbound for his 3DS directly from GS. I placed the order used $5 of my own money they send the code he enters it it comes up as a valid code for Earthbound but when he clicks the final step it says its not a valid game download for his system. Has anybody had that happen to them before?

So used my one $5 off code to purchase my son a $10 download code for Earthbound for his 3DS directly from GS. I placed the order used $5 of my own money they send the code he enters it it comes up as a valid code for Earthbound but when he clicks the final step it says its not a valid game download for his system. Has anybody had that happen to them before?
Does he have a New 3DS? SNES games can only be played on the new 3DS

Nope he has the original 3DS XL I guess that explains it.
To be one small step away from experiencing one of the greatest RPGs of all time and to have it snatched away must be pure agony for the boy. You know what you need to do Dad, right? Time to get that dude a New 3DS.

has anyone's orders been closed yet? Mine is still open I'm wondering if I should contact GS because paypal still lists the transaction as pending

Crap, Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection PS4 is OOS online! It's also out of stock at my local stores.

I wanted to buy it online cause I had a 10 dollar promotional discount coupon. It would have been 15 dollars...

The apology coupon didn't stack with the Pro Day discounted price anyways. Using the coupon would remove the Pro Day promotional discount.

The apology coupon didn't stack with the Pro Day discounted price anyways. Using the coupon would remove the Pro Day promotional discount.
Really? Cause it worked with Bioshock The Collection and that one was under the Pro Day sale. My coupon plus the Pro discount made the total be 16 dollars including taxes.

Used my apology code for $10 XB money, had the same issue where I had to put in payment info despite being $0.

And it's a day about a job. It's like making a big deal over Secretary's Day. 

You didn't miss anything. Adding that coupon online reverted the price back to full MSRP then deducted the $10

Total BS from Gamestop.

I appreciate the comment, but I also am of the sentiment that we should respect our troops' service, and a many other things (like charity and volunteering, and overall goodness to others) more than just a few days out of the year when it just so happens we have a few days allegedly carved out for it.

And sorry, respect? We live in a country that cares more about having sales and discounts on holidays to attract customers than we do anything about respecting our fellow men and women.

Yay for capitalism.
Well, I mean, it's not exactly surprising. Not everyone loves what the military represents, or a specific religion, or what have you.

But everyone loves saving money.

Give it 30 years and Black Friday -will- be the holiday, not a prelude to a holiday.

just an fyi, gamestop cancelled part of my order (looks like rottr and horizon), sent me a $10 code, and then today world of ff day 1 ($5) and for honor ($0) arrived at my house..the order is still "open" according to my account and I never received any shipment notifications

Has anyone's KH shipping updated yet? Mine is still at "USPS Currently Awaiting Package".
Yeah mine was shipped UPS 2-Day, scheduled for delivery tomorrow. You should be fine at this point. I've had packages shipped USPS that are like that for several days and then take a week to get to me.

just an fyi, gamestop cancelled part of my order (looks like rottr and horizon), sent me a $10 code, and then today world of ff day 1 ($5) and for honor ($0) arrived at my house..the order is still "open" according to my account and I never received any shipment notifications
Hmmm, interesting. Your post made me long into my UPS account and look at my My Choice Dashboard. I do, indeed, have a package from Gamestop scheduled for delivery on Wednesday despite receiving ZERO notification from Gamestop. This should be interesting.

bread's done
Back