Gamestop Pro Days 11.10 - 11.12

dontBlink86

CAGiversary!
For Elite Pro and Pro members

Extra 10% trade and off used games above whichever tier you have

$350 Xbox One S 1TB w/AC:O, Rainbow Six (not sure if these are physical or digital copies), a $50 gift card and a free 59.99 new game digital or physical

$300 Ps4 1TB CoD skin with CoD WWII

$650 Xbox S 1TB w/40" Samsung HDR 4K (MU6290) Online or select stores

Games... both Xbox and PS4 if the game is out for both

Looks like all new copies listed

$13 - Mass Effect Andromeda

$15
Bulletstorm Full Clip
Mafia 3
Borderlands Handsome Collection
The Division
The Invisible Hours

$20
Skyrim SE
Horizon Zero Dawn
Dishonored 2
Dishonored Death of the Outsider
Prey
Raid WW2
Bioshock Collection
Uncharted TLL
Uncharted 4
Doom
Wolfenstein dual pack (1st game and expansion)
Mx vs ATV Supercross

$25
ESO Morrowind
Watch Dogs 2
AC Ezio Collection
Sniper 3 Ghost Warrior
CoD Infinite Warfare
World of Final Fantasy
MXGP3
Moto GP 17

$30
Evil Within 2
Ghost Recon
Fallout 4 GOTY
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Injustice 2
GTA V w/1.25 Shark Card
Lego City - includes Switch Version
Lego Worlds is 30 for Switch, 20 for PS4/XB1

$40
Battlefield 1 Revolution
Lego Demensions starter pack
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Middle Earth Shadow of War
Lego Ninjago - includes Switch
NASCAR Heat
Cars Driven to Win - includes Switch

$45
CoD Black Ops 3 w/zombie chronicles

$50
Gundam VS
Destiny 2

Some miscellaneous accessories and collectibles I'm not typing out

Last edited by a moderator:

My orders arrived. A bunch of WOFF day one all sealed.

Any word on when their BF Ad might drop? It seems really late in the game even for GS.
Wonder if their rental service being suspended caused a delay?
Yes. They had the weekly ad and holiday guide (BF ad) printed and ready. Then they cancelled power pass which was advertised in both of them. They issued an order to stores to destroy both ads.

Any word on when their BF Ad might drop? It seems really late in the game even for GS.
We're almost a week away from BF! People have already planned their shopping, GS is looking pretty stupid right now. I'm hoping maybe the delay forces them to put out some spectacular deals. Ha, yeah.

Do the discount codes from the cancellation have an expiration date?
The email I got said "Offer is Online only and while supplies last", which to me implies that it does indeed have a expiration date. I'm sure it'll last at least through Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but I wouldn't want to wait too long to use it, as who knows how long it'll remain valid.

Though, I don't know if you'd be able to use it during the sales, as the other fine print reads "Not valid with other offers. Not valid on consoles, pre-orders, bundles, special editions, gift cards or DLC."

Still, I was able to get a $20 PSN code for $10, so it's hard to say for sure when and what it will work on exactly.

only KH arrived, loosely sealed (resealed?) Packing slip shows $25, but Paypal still have $10.XX pending. My order still "Open", so I guess there still a chance HZD and FH could still ship?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

only KH arrived, loosely sealed (resealed?) Packing slip shows $25, but Paypal still have $10.XX pending. My order still "Open", so I guess there still a chance HZD and FH could still ship?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
If the orders are still open there's a chance they might ship. I got 2 KH and a World of FF. Im gonna try and return one KH for the full $25 since that's what it says i paid on the packing slip.

I also called via 2 phones simultaneously and because of varied hold times, I was able to speak with 2 different people. One said he would call me back because he needed to hear back from someone he was escalating the issue to. The other said I had to wait at least 24 hours before anything could be done as the system doesn't allow them to expedite removing the pending charges for cancelled orders. Both reps said that they don't charge for orders not shipped (despite this not being true for gift cards/trade credit) and both checked the balances for the gift cards that I provided them.

I think that this is important to note: Every gift card/trade credit balance displays accurately (as if it was refunded) on their end. The balance checker on GameStop.com, and trying to place a new order using a card say otherwise. Due to this discrepancy, I found it difficult to get them to believe my money has not been refunded. Both eventually understood what I was saying, but neither offered a solution like you got.

What advice can you offer those of us who still have a problem? Thanks in advance!
Just to provide an update, I never got my trade credit back. I had to call customer service once again and provide all of my order #s and then they released the funds that had not been refunded. Such a pain that they do not have an adequate system to handle this situation correctly.

I played my copy for a while. It turns out your friend paid too much in my opinion. I definitely paid about $5 too much.
Well he actually got paid for the game in a sense haha. No charge + some rewards points for the purchase (I would assume).

I wish that mine had made it through the cracks, but all my items were fully cancelled and not shipped. Still have my $10 codes to use though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back