Gamestop PS3 Bonus deal with LBP2

Snuckles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (95%)
On the website it says if you purchase a PS3 160 gb and add LBP2 to the order it will come up free. I've went through all the screens and stopped at COnfirm order and still no luck. Is it not working or am I missing something?

Didn't work for me either just a minute ago when I tried to test it :( It says it expires on the 5th, so I'm assuming that their system is glitched and shut off the promotion early

I'm just posting this out of prior experience from working at GameStop (Though GameStop.com is an entire different beast)

When a promotion says ends 2/5 or whatever, it goes till the end of the day. Even in store, that technically meant if someone broke in and purchased a game during B2G1, it would still ring the 3rd up free.

With that being said, the website is different at times. I'd at least shoot an e-mail to them? They might retroactively let you place it for that.

thanks for the reply. Im gonna call them and see if Its still cool. I don't want to pay for them both and then have them refund or credit it back. So i'ma call before I order, but thanks! I was wondering if today being the 5th would have done it. I figured it would wait until the days over but oh well...websites mess up.

bread's done
Back