Gamestop PS3 HD Collection Sale (11/1 - 11/14)

kart007k

CAGiversary!
Thread for code requests/giveaways/etc - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331377

Got this from neogaf and another poster on CAG. Not taking any credit. (Taking out neogaf link since its NSFW.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/01/rumor-power-up-rewards-deals-on-sony-ps3-collections-nov-1-14/

http://www.poweruprewards.com/

$10 - Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection
$10 - Jak and Daxter Collection
$15 - Uncharted 1 & 2 Pack
$20- God of War Saga (or $10 for Origins, $10 for 1&2)
$15 - Infamous 1 & 2 Pack
$15 - Journey CE
$15 - Ratchet and Clank Collection
$20 - Killzone Trilogy

You should have a coupon in you poweruprewards account. Look under My account tab for this offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hobbie8046']It's bullshit that free members are getting the coupon before some of us paid members. I'm usually a GameStop defender, but it's this kind of crap that makes me understand the haters.[/QUOTE]
Jst because you are a 'pro' does not mean you get all offers that are going to be done by them. You get your extra -% used and mags & extra points, that is what they told you it came w/ so don't complain.

This deal has been hit hard locally.

Got:
GoW Saga
InFamous Collection (last copy)
Killzone Trilogy (last copy)
Jak and Daxter (last copy)

I would have went elsewhere to try to get them sealed, but I ran the risk of missing out completely. Also missed out on Journey CE, they said they sold out this morning.

[quote name='Qrusher14242']if i go and sign up for a rewards card today, would i still get a coupon?[/QUOTE]

Probably not, it's been sent out already.

Picked up God of war, killzone and ratchet and clank, anybody think they will rerelease the older collections in the new style? They just look a lot better, maybe someone will make new artwork we could print out.

Sweet deal traded INfamous 2, got 14.40 bought Infamous collection for 14.99, and grabed Jax trilogy for 9.99. thnx for the heads up.

[quote name='FiendCameron']Probably not, it's been sent out already.[/QUOTE]

ah ok i signed up for it and got a card a long time ago, but lost it :( And apparently i never activated it online lol

[quote name='jut22']They both shipped today! I still haven't received a coupon nor do I care. I got both games I wanted without it, at the same price I would have paid w/ the coupon...and i didn't have to leave my house![/QUOTE]

Got the coupon today. Might pick up SoC/Ico at BM now too!

Checked the thread around 9 this morning and saw people saying they got their coupons. Checked on my phone and saw it was finally there. Took a 5 minute break from work to go to GS right when they opened. Got the last copy of GoW Saga, sealed as well!

Funny thing too, went again after work with a friend because he was trading in some things for a 360. There were some guys there looking for GoW Saga (but I got the last one). Also a copy of Ico & Colossus that was there earlier was now hidden behind another game, guess somebody hoping nobody finds it before he gets his coupon lol.

[quote name='fortunado']Mine just showed up.[/QUOTE]

Mine just showed up as well. Woo!

Now got to decide if I want to trade in Killzone 2 and 3 and pick up the collection.

[quote name='pun123']Sweet deal traded INfamous 2, got 14.40 bought Infamous collection for 14.99, and grabed Jax trilogy for 9.99. thnx for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

damn infamous 2 trades in for $14.4 alone?

Still nothing here. Super lame. Really pissed at GameStop over this shit.

Uncharted bundle and the Killzone bundle are not part of the deal. Shadow & Ico for $10 is a steal though if you don't own those yet.

[quote name='drufus03']Uncharted bundle and the Killzone bundle are not part of the deal. Shadow & Ico for $10 is a steal though if you don't own those yet.[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay. OP says it was $15, so I don't know where that came from. I'm not going to read the whole thread to find out either. Thanks for the information. Kind of upset because I really wanted the ICO/Shadow bundle and Uncharted 1 & 2. I'll make do with Infamous 1 & 2 though, methinks.

Edit: Actually, mine does include the Killzone Trilogy. It's the last one mentioned. Gah, they're messing with us now.

[quote name='drufus03']Uncharted bundle and the Killzone bundle are not part of the deal. Shadow & Ico for $10 is a steal though if you don't own those yet.[/QUOTE]

Killzone bundle is included

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I'm a pro member. Still nothing in my active offers...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jer7583']Still nothing here. Super lame. Really pissed at GameStop over this shit.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking they sent these out to people from whom they haven't gotten much business lately, but it would be odd to send out a Sony offer to draw people in (as not everyone has a PS3). I wonder if these weren't sent to people who buy a lot of Playstation brand games (as almost 80% of my GS purchases are PS2/3 games).

OK I got the coupon but it doesn't say anything about the 50% trade in bonus toward the games. For those that did a trade in with it, did the register just add the bonus in without the employee doing anything extra? Also, did the 50% bonus apply to accessories like dualshocks?

[quote name='Havok83']Is it possible to email GS's customer service about getting one? Anyone know the right contact info for that?[/QUOTE]

I emailed them the first day when others got the coupon and I didn't and they said there was nothing they could do and the offer was only available to people who met certain requirements. I got a coupon today so I don't know if contacting them had anything to do with it but I doubt it.

[quote name='akmgmer']I emailed them the first day when others got the coupon and I didn't and they said there was nothing they could do and the offer was only available to people who met certain requirements. I got a coupon today so I don't know if contacting them had anything to do with it but I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

How long did it take for them to send you a response?

[quote name='akmgmer']I emailed them the first day when others got the coupon and I didn't and they said there was nothing they could do and the offer was only available to people who met certain requirements. I got a coupon today so I don't know if contacting them had anything to do with it but I doubt it.[/QUOTE]
what was the email address?

I am SO in for GoW Saga for $20 and Ico/Shadow for $10. I'm a Power Up Pro member, and all I buy at GS is PS3 games, but I don't have the offer. What gives?

Okay so I'm on somewhat of a tight budget.
Playing GOW I+II right now so my first thought was getting the GOW saga but part of me hopes the controller bundles for GOW and Infamous go on sale for black friday cause I need more controllers(only got one right now).

I'm down to get R&C and Ico/SoC and something else. Trying to keep it under 45 bucks. Haven't gotten called in to work in a while :(

For anyone that has to get a gutted Journey CE like I did make sure they include both of your slips with codes. There is one for a huge pack of Avatars and one for a free month of Plus. Mine was complete with everything and I was able to redeem both codes with no issues. Everything else you get from the disc.

I doubt there's any magical way to get the coupon. So, all of the guessing is a waste of time.

At first, I wasn't pressed. But, now, I want that 50% bonus towards trade ins! Totally forgot about building up credit for upcoming sales at BB and GS!

bread's done
Back