Gamestop PUR - $10 Off Any One Pre-Owned Game Priced $19.99 And Up for 2000 points

Mugatu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
https://www.poweruprewards.com/Rewa...t/Yq9fn2N3taxfAyZjPETOX7xpAjOAnAkPAp7UiVxyA==

$10 Off Any One Pre-Owned Game Priced $19.99 And Up
Pick up the pre-owned games you want for less! With this coupon, you’ll save $10 on any one pre-owned game that is regularly priced $19.99 or higher. Hurry, this coupon is only available from 6/11 through 6/24. Don’t miss out on this extremely limited time offer. Redeem yours now for only 2,000 points.

Seems like a pretty good deal if you have some points just sitting around. Mind the expiration date, through 6/24 only.

[quote name='eggwolio']They gave me my 2000 points back since I was unable to retrieve the code today.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to do this since I still have one that I never got around to printing.

[quote name='hlb96']I used GS mobile app and pulled up my 2 codes today no problem. Its a handy app.[/QUOTE]

I tried that as well, no dice

[quote name='sp00ge']A little OT, but I guess this is what Gamestop has the balls to call "New" now:

While it angers me, I'm not pissed since I took that, along with a small stack of games right over the BB. Profit is profit...

EDIT: And it just so happened that the guy that took my trades at BB was one of the last good people at the GS. He laughed his ass off when he saw that.[/QUOTE]

Normally when i see stuff like that GS will just change it to used for me.

This was a good coupon while it lasted. I picked up an excellent-condition copy of DMC HD Collection with my last coupon. I would have liked NGS+ back when it was on sale for $27.99 used or a used Pokemon Conquest, but I don't think I wasted it. :D

Picked up a complete Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii with my last coupon tonight. $17ish after tax. That was the only thing I bought with the coupon without the intent on flipping to BB. Wish I got more coupons though...oh well, hoping to see another good PUR points offer soon.

do you guys know what is the sotw for this week? i can't view it on my iphone. they added the $10 off old gen and $25 current gen but it's not mentioning if it's the sotw item.

bread's done
Back