Gamestop PUR Members: Get up to $150 for a PS3 or Xbox 360 slim 320GB or more toward the purchase of a NEW Xbox One

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
[attachment=20850:Capture188.PNG]

It's a coupon in the active offers section on your PUR account.

LEGAL - $150 PS3 AND XBOX 360 TRADE OFFER

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon redemption. Offer valid on XBOX 360 and PS3 models 320GB or higher. Offer valid for PowerUp Reward Pro Members only. Credit must be applied toward the purchase or reservation of a new XBOX ONE. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Valid 3/7/16 through 3/20/16.

Last edited by a moderator:
um.. i didnt know u guys had issues with the gamestop $50 gc but for me, i also recieved just the rise of the tomb raider code on the receipt. but for the $50 GC i recieved it in a physical card form which i still have in my wallet.

i dont understand how u guys did not get the $50 GC or question where it is while ur still in the store in front of the employee?
They told me the offer was over and wouldn't give it to me despite it showing in the ad.

They told me the offer was over and wouldn't give it to me despite it showing in the ad.
It's in the ad!?!? You better go back there with your receipt and get your money man. Speak to the highest office you can reach. Tell them that you are outraged at the lack of understanding for the customer when their own ad shows the offer in explicit terms. You will get your gift card.

It's in the ad!?!? You better go back there with your receipt and get your money man. Speak to the highest office you can reach. Tell them that you are outraged at the lack of understanding for the customer when their own ad shows the offer in explicit terms. You will get your gift card.
I've been to the store, called 3 times and still nothing. I filed a complaint and I'm supposed to receive a call from them. I've never had so much trouble just to get a gift card!

DANG!!!!!! didnt u buy it on the 8th? and called other stores on the 9th? i bought mine on the 9th the wednesday. and i got it.

man that sucks... should of just went to a different store.

the original store i went to had no idea what promotion i was talking about so in front of the employee i called the other store and the other store employee said 'come to our store and i'll hook u up'

so away i went and i recieved everything.

i thought the in the fine print it saids the promotion can be declined at anytime whenever gamestop feels like it?

I've been to the store, called 3 times and still nothing. I filed a complaint and I'm supposed to receive a call from them. I've never had so much trouble just to get a gift card!
did they ring up the xbox one as $349.99 ?

or $299.99 + $50 gift card? = 349.99

and than didnt give u the gift card?

i thought the in the fine print it saids the promotion can be declined at anytime whenever gamestop feels like it?

did they ring up the xbox one as $349.99 ?
or $299.99 + $50 gift card? = 349.99

and than didnt give u the gift card?
It rang up 349.99 and no gift card. I should've returned it but I got it for my nephew for his birthday and he couldn't wait lol.

My local game stop says the gift card deal runs through Saturday. Is this true or did they lie? Going tomorrow for trade in deal.

Does anyone have an extra coupon? or one they don't plan on using? I can trade for the coupon if needed. Just found a 320GB at a HPB. that was marked down, and had to be cleaned. Trying to trade in to get a Xbone. 

Thanks

Mega

Tried trading in an XBOX 360 S with a 500GB hard drive in it, but Gamestop wouldn't take it. They said that the serial and the Hard drive had to be 320gb for that sku, and there was no sku with the S Model with 500gb.

I was going to keep pressing it said XBOX slim with 320GB or more, but was too tired to fight. Ended up walking out since didn't really need second xbone for home.

Tried trading in an XBOX 360 S with a 500GB hard drive in it, but Gamestop wouldn't take it. They said that the serial and the Hard drive had to be 320gb for that sku, and there was no sku with the S Model with 500gb.

I was going to keep pressing it said XBOX slim with 320GB or more, but was too tired to fight. Ended up walking out since didn't really need second xbone for home.
Try a different gamestop, I didn't need an extra xbox either so I returned it 2 days later.

Hey guys I have a question, I did this deal getting the 500 GB Gears bundle with Tomv Raider + GTA, Tomb raider was digital though so it was printed on the receipt and the employee thought GTA would be there too but I told her it was a physical copy, so she returned the xbox and did the whole transaction again to include GTA on the receipt, when I looked both Tomb Raider codes were totally different. Does that mean I have two codes for Tomb Raider? I mean I don't see why I wouldn't considering you can't return digital codes.

Hey guys I have a question, I did this deal getting the 500 GB Gears bundle with Tomv Raider + GTA, Tomb raider was digital though so it was printed on the receipt and the employee thought GTA would be there too but I told her it was a physical copy, so she returned the xbox and did the whole transaction again to include GTA on the receipt, when I looked both Tomb Raider codes were totally different. Does that mean I have two codes for Tomb Raider? I mean I don't see why I wouldn't considering you can't return digital codes.
Yes you do

Sweet dude

its kinda like u cant really trade in a ps3 version of mass effect 1. cuz it doesnt exist, but it does exist.

but u can trade in a mass effect trilogy (ps3 version).

there's no such sku as a 'mass effect' for ps3. only digital exist. not physical. but it is part of the trilogy physical disk.

if that make sense.

by the way. does anyone have a $150 trade in coupon left over that they not using?

i want to make another trade and get another xbox one.

This past week, I picked up a 1TB Xbox one (The Division Edition). I wasn't able to do the old trade of 1 PS3, 1 360 for $300. Only 150 for one only. I haven't opened the console yet, and have decided to return and pre-order the limited edition Uncharted PS4. Both are the same price and I'd rather have a second PS4. Gonna have to return GTA V, and the "shark codes"? Which it appears the associate printed twice on my receipt. Since he couldn't find the promotion, or no information was handed down. 

Has anyone returned a promotional Xbone yet?

This past week, I picked up a 1TB Xbox one (The Division Edition). I wasn't able to do the old trade of 1 PS3, 1 360 for $300. Only 150 for one only. I haven't opened the console yet, and have decided to return and pre-order the limited edition Uncharted PS4. Both are the same price and I'd rather have a second PS4. Gonna have to return GTA V, and the "shark codes"? Which it appears the associate printed twice on my receipt. Since he couldn't find the promotion, or no information was handed down.

Has anyone returned a promotional Xbone yet?
You return the console and gta 5, the shark code cannot be returned but you also don't get less value for it. So it's "free"

So what happens if you trade in your console and get an Xbox one and change your mind and return the console do you get a gc for 150 for the ps3 you traded in or do they give you back less

So what happens if you trade in your console and get an Xbox one and change your mind and return the console do you get a gc for 150 for the ps3 you traded in or do they give you back less
They are supposed to give you back the full 150 plus whatever else you paid. Unless, of course, you are spooge.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are supposed to give you back the full 150 plus whatever else you paid. Unless, of course, you are spooge.
Yep, dickhead managers are the worst. At first he fuck ing refused to even let me return the Xbox One.

I'm considering trading in my 360 and doing it again but return it for a PS4, at a different store this time. :lol:

After this deal ends, will there be a trade in promo for 250gb or 160gb ps3/360?
that is a good question, especially considering they upped the hd size, and it would appear to have prevented people from taking advantage of it, and I also wonder if this will follow the trend like last year, I think it was gs first, then bb had the same deal, then ms store had the deal, and then it switched to ps4 at gs & bb, iirc

do u think u can get between 200-300 range for a super slim 500GB PS3 System

Great deal today, traded quirky ps3 with 500g scrap laptop hd , got a gears of war bundle onsale. 299, got free gtaV physical game and code on receipt for forza 6 download, plus used trade credit, so no tax.

Great deal today, traded quirky ps3 with 500g scrap laptop hd , got a gears of war bundle onsale. 299, got free gtaV physical game and code on receipt for forza 6 download, plus used trade credit, so no tax.
Where's the mention of the free GTA promo at GS (is there a noted end date)? Also, how does the digital code thing work, and anyone know when those code bundles end? My cousin's interested in getting an XB1, but has to wait until Friday, and I'm curious as to whether he'll be able to get those games.

Where's the mention of the free GTA promo at GS (is there a noted end date)? Also, how does the digital code thing work, and anyone know when those code bundles end? My cousin's interested in getting an XB1, but has to wait until Friday, and I'm curious as to whether he'll be able to get those games.
The GTA promo ended yesterday, but the free digital game with the Gears bundle is still going on (I don't know when (or if) it's ending).

bread's done
Back