Gamestop PUR Only $20 off PS4 Games (6/13 - 6/15) Killzone: SF and Knack for $20

In for Knack at that price... I'm not expecting a revolutionary game, just a good time. It seems like a lot of people want all these 3d platformers so reinvent the wheel so to speak.... Me... I just want a good time. I don't mind if its like many other games before it.
I got knack for $25 when it was on sale at newegg. I had fun. It was entertaining. I had no intentions of trying ro platinum the game as it require s many playthroughs. I was able to trade it into gamestop for $20 so for $5 it was fun.

In for Knack at that price... I'm not expecting a revolutionary game, just a good time. It seems like a lot of people want all these 3d platformers so reinvent the wheel so to speak.... Me... I just want a good time. I don't mind if its like many other games before it.
I thought it was a dreadfully boring game with no real reason to waste your time on it.

Like god of war but even dumber and more mashy and simple. Very little plaforming too.

Got PS4 Tomb Raider for $38 used -20% birthday coupon, $30.39 (no PUR Pro discount) before tax. Pretty nice deal it was mint condition case/disc.

Anyone know if they are selling killzone used for 18$

Edit. Decided not to be lazy and called the store. Only nrw copies are on sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up PUR coupons don't stack with the discount. Went into Gamestop today and tired it. Didn't work and associate told me that since the sales discount is greater the computer won't let me use the reward coupon. Typical Gamestop excuse

Just a heads up PUR coupons don't stack with the discount. Went into Gamestop today and tired it. Didn't work and associate told me that since the sales discount is greater the computer won't let me use the reward coupon. Typical Gamestop excuse
YMMV, I stopped in this evening and used a $10 off reward coupon on Killzone. I had a bunch of other stuff in the transaction too, but that was trades, a preorder payoff, and some DLC (which a reward coupon can't be used on). My receipt shows the $10 taken off Killzone, but I don't know if the guy had to do any manual override to get it to work.

Went into 4 different Gamestop's today and all of them had new gutted copies of knack. Not gonna bother ordering online due to shipping costs. Hopefully it will go free on PS Plus so I won't feel bad that I missed out...

I got my local best buy to price match this. I simply folded the print ad I brought in so that it only said the price, had the game's picture and said "Power Up Rewards", didn't say the "exclusive price part". Employee didn't even bat an eye.

On the fence on both of these but I think I'll pass for now since I don't think I'll get to them anytime soon. I'm still betting on Knack becoming a PS plus freebie.

Tried to get Killzone at a couple of stores but all they had were gutted copies with sales tag stickers on them, plus that freaking circle seal thing they use to "seal" it back up.  I'm not usually a gutted complainer, but I'm not dealing with the annoyance of removing those stickers on something "new".  Oh well, it will hit that price again.

Tried to get Killzone at a couple of stores but all they had were gutted copies with sales tag stickers on them, plus that freaking circle seal thing they use to "seal" it back up. I'm not usually a gutted complainer, but I'm not dealing with the annoyance of removing those stickers on something "new". Oh well, it will hit that price again.
gamestop stickers come off quite easliy imo. only the ones that have been on the case for ages and turn yellow are the hard ones

Tried to get Killzone at a couple of stores but all they had were gutted copies with sales tag stickers on them, plus that freaking circle seal thing they use to "seal" it back up. I'm not usually a gutted complainer, but I'm not dealing with the annoyance of removing those stickers on something "new". Oh well, it will hit that price again.
I don't even understand why they open the games in the first place. Luckily for me I have 6 gamestops within 1/2 hr and was able by calling each one to find out only one of them had it sealed. Knack BTW

I don't even understand why they open the games in the first place. Luckily for me I have 6 gamestops within 1/2 hr and was able by calling each one to find out only one of them had it sealed. Knack BTW
Used to be (I dunno if it's still the case) that in order to facilitate employees being able to talk knowledgeably about the games they sell, that console games could be "checked out," so that's at least part of the reason. I'd guess the rest of the reason is that it's cheaper to gut a copy of the game so as to have a box on the shelf to display than to pay for printing out inserts to stick in generic boxes if the publisher won't ante up with some promo display cases.

Someone talk me out of killzone. I only play single player.
i pretty much like any game i play but I absolutely detested killzone, SP. The first few levels are ok, but near the end its absolutely miserable and they throw in a bunch of new gimmicks which feel untested and are completely different from anything you have done before. I think it took me 30+ tries for level 7 or 8, dying every few seconds, before I just got lucky.

The story is also horrendous, at least for someone who has never played a killzone before. I still don't really know the story and the ending is awful.

Its pretty much the only game of the last year I actively regret playing, and I've played at least 100 across pc, ps4, 3ds, vita, ps3, and wii u. The only good thing about Killzone was trading it in as soon as I finished.

So like what everyone else said, they all had gutted copies. Ugh, don't even know why I step into Gamestop to begin with...

Someone talk me out of killzone. I only play single player.
I picked it up again last night because I felt bad that my best friend bought it so we could play and I haven't gotten it since he did.

I had traded it in awhile back btw. If you're looking to just play mp, it's not awful...it's not great either, but it's not awful.

If you're looking to play a single player game though? It is awful. It's a pretty, pretty turd.

I picked it up again last night because I felt bad that my best friend bought it so we could play and I haven't gotten it since he did.

I had traded it in awhile back btw. If you're looking to just play mp, it's not awful...it's not great either, but it's not awful.

If you're looking to play a single player game though? It is awful. It's a pretty, pretty turd.
Well i was a little ticked at my self for not getting to gamestop in time but now i do not! Thanks :D

[quote name="AzGoat" post="11845408" timestamp="1402875160"]

Well i was a little ticked at my self for not getting to gamestop in time but now i do not! Thanks :D[/quote

if anything just buy it, beat it (if you dont rage quit lmao) and return it within 7 days. i warn you even with the improvments with the patch chapters 7-9 are still cheap and broken

bread's done
Back