GameStop PUR Steal (?) of the Week! 20% Off Any One Pre-Owned Game or Acc. 5,000 Pts

klimb22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I believe it was 4,000 points the last time they offered this but...

Get 20% Off Any One Pre-Owned Game or Accessory

Steal of the Week! Get 20% off the purchase of any one pre-owned game or accessory, from Monday, October 15, through Sunday, November 4. Use it to get that game you just missed, that wireless controller you’ve been looking for or hundreds of other items. Hurry and redeem this coupon for 5,000 points, as it is only available until Sunday, October 21!

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to availability by location. Price subject to change without notice. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer expires 11/4/12.

First person to ask if this stacks with B2G1 get a special prize. :lol:

[quote name='Kevtones']Where do I find this deal on the mobile site?[/QUOTE]
If you're talking m.poweruprewards.com then Rewards Catalog -> Coupons

[quote name='TheHelix']Do you like CM Punk[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's all about Luke Gallows.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Nooo not lolcats !!!!! I hate those things[/QUOTE]

It's kittens, doesn't get more straight edge than kittens!

I know this might sound dumb, but what are the odds of winning an argument in store that the code can be used on either ANY pre-owned game or ANY accessory. maniplating the wording we would be able to get an even better deal on PS3/360 SFxT Arcade Fightstick Pro $79.99.
Unless those are already converted to used...

bread's done
Back