Gamestop Red Planet Sweepstakes

FinalD

CAGiversary!
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/sweepstakes/rfgrp/default.aspx?affid=3000&WT.mc_id=052609nl

Got this in my email moments ago.

To conquer your own piece of Mars, you should enter the Red Planet Sweepstakes for a chance to win a deed to an acre of Martian land, as well as a piece of real Martian meteorite, an official life-sized Red Faction: Guerrilla Sledgehammer, and more.

ne Grand Prize Winner Receives:
  • Mars Land Package includes Martian Deed to 1 acre of land (Novelty Item)
  • A Piece of the Red Planet - Real Martian Meteorite
  • Official "Life Size" Red Faction Guerrilla Sledgehammer
  • Red Faction Guerrilla X360 Video Game
  • Red Faction Guerrilla PS3 Video Game
rfgrp_prize2.jpg

16 First Prize Winners Receive:
  • Red Faction Guerrilla X360 Video Game
  • Microsoft Xbox Live 3-Month Gold Subscription Card
  • Red Faction Guerrilla PS3 Video Game
  • Sony PlayStation Network Card $20
  • Red Faction Guerrilla Messenger Bag
  • Red Faction Guerrilla T-Shirt (Large)
  • Mars Movie Pack: Total Recall ($5.49), The War of the Worlds ($9.99), Red Planet ($7.49)
  • Movie Vouchers (AMC Theaters/$9)
  • Space Food Sampler Pack w/"RFG" Astronaut Ice Cream & Space Food Sticks
  • A Piece of the Red Planet - Real Martian Meteorite

Good luck CAGs.

OMFG. I'm in it for the 1 acre of martian land. I could care less about everything else. When earth dies I'm moving to mars bitches.

thanks, entered! I'd really like a piece of Mars rock... then, someday I can lay the rock under my child when it's born, so when they're asked "What planet are you from?", it will be a debatable answer

[quote name='xsouthparkx']OMFG. I'm in it for the 1 acre of martian land. I could care less about everything else. When earth dies I'm moving to mars bitches.[/QUOTE]

lol good point, could really use the land for when 2012 is upon us :p

Haven't entered one of these since I won the GTA IV contest last year that sent me to New York to see Kanye West. Maybe I'll get lucky again.

[quote name='Redeema']Haven't entered one of these since I won the GTA IV contest last year that sent me to New York to see Kanye West. Maybe I'll get lucky again.[/QUOTE]
Wow people actually win these things?
Signed up!

[quote name='erehwon']I signed up, though I think I'd rather win the first prize than the grand prize.[/QUOTE]

I second this, they should rethink this one. In.

[quote name='erehwon']I signed up, though I think I'd rather win the first prize than the grand prize.[/QUOTE]
As would I, it's a good thing there are more first prizes to be had then, right? ;)

bread's done
Back