Gamestop reliable for used iPods?

macgruuber

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I've been on the lookout for some decent deals on an MP3 player, since my near 5 year old Zune 80GB has had it's hold switch clunk. Really been hoping to find a decent deal on the Zune HD but that's been for naught. Recently I've seen Gamestop have iPods for decent prices: the 80GB Classic model at or around $100, which is my price point. Is Gamestop a good choice to go with?

[quote name='macgruuber']I've been on the lookout for some decent deals on an MP3 player, since my near 5 year old Zune 80GB has had it's hold switch clunk. Really been hoping to find a decent deal on the Zune HD but that's been for naught. Recently I've seen Gamestop have iPods for decent prices: the 80GB Classic model at or around $100, which is my price point. Is Gamestop a good choice to go with?[/QUOTE]

I got a 5th Gen. Nano there a few months ago when my Touch crapped out and its still going strong.

Thanks for the responses guys! I'll take them into consideration. I don't really like to buy used, prefer that feeling of buying something new and unwrapping it, but this is a pretty tempting deal.

Refurbished through Apple will likely be in much better shape than GameStop, and will have a 1 yr warranty on it.

bread's done
Back