gamestop return policy?

e hx c a s s

CAG Veteran
if i have the receipt for a couple of games that i bought used, would i be able to return them for full price towards another game with the receipt or would they make me sell it for the price if i went without the receipt?

no i mean would they give me more money than they would if i went without te receipt. but i just found out they have a policy and dont return games unless they are within 7 days of opening the game

[quote name='e hx c a s s']no i mean would they give me more money than they would if i went without te receipt. but i just found out they have a policy and dont return games unless they are within 7 days of opening the game[/QUOTE]

This is not nearly as bad as you make it sound, since their 7 day return policy only refers to used items which are already open, and you can return it for any reason (so long as you don't abuse the policy).

Regarding your initial question, without a receipt, how would they know you bought the game from them? For all they know, you could have stolen it.

[quote name='e hx c a s s']no i mean would they give me more money than they would if i went without te receipt. but i just found out they have a policy and dont return games unless they are within 7 days of opening the game[/QUOTE]

Yes. Without the receipt, they'd give you no money.

[quote name='Survivalism']Yes. Without the receipt, they'd give you no money.[/QUOTE]

Unless of course, he is willing to sell it for TIV.

bread's done
Back