GameStop selling Final Fantasy XIII $19.99 NEW! Online-Only

[quote name='xRemnant']I happen to have my own preference! I know, shocking.
[/QUOTE]

The problem is not that you have a different taste, but that you claimed it to be the best without a doubt. Expect other people to have opinions on that statement.

[quote name='xRemnant']
Final Fantasy XIII is best RPG on PS3 at the moment no doubt.[/QUOTE]

Besides, the only reason I responded is that while you were propping up FF13, a game with very few RPG elements, you dismissed DA:O as not being a RPG.

[quote name='Antipodes']The problem is not that you have a different taste, but that you claimed it to be the best without a doubt. Expect other people to have opinions on that statement.

Besides, the only reason I responded is that while you were propping up FF13, a game with very few RPG elements, you dismissed DA:O as not being a RPG.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.

I did corrected that statement somewhat earlier by explaining why I did not consider it, they just different is all. I can agree with you.

I liked this game, hate on me all day if you want. I actually just traded in my PS3 copy to BB and ordered an Xbox copy so I can play again on my 360.

[quote name='taylort3']Square should pay me $20 for playing this.[/QUOTE]

Is this game that bad?
Im old school Final Fantasy 2,3,7,8,9

Never played 12

I really enjoyed this game, but it's very much different from "old school" Final Fantasy... a lot more linear. It opens up about 20 hours in so the point where you can somewhat explore and do missions though. I'm a big fan of the combat / characters :) Worth $20 for sure

So, is this a greatest hits version? I'm tempted, but I really don't like those big red cases. I might be better off getting one of those Ys psp games.

bread's done
Back