GameStop "Sercet Sale"

BowserK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Just got an email from GS saying Secret sale ending soon thought it was the BOGO, opened it up says:

gsbogo.th.jpg

[URL=http://img193.imageshack.us/i/gsbogo.jpg/][/URL]

Use code: SECRETS for 10% off ANY in-stock online item. Ordered earlier today during the BOGO before i received the email. i don't know if this stacks but worth a try.

figures the BOGO starts after I buy something with the $10 off deal two days ago. heh

Not really much else I want that is in stock anyway.

Coupon SECRETS - Email Exclusive 72-Hour Offer - receive 10% off any in-stock item. Online only. Not valid on consoles. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 3/18/10 11:59PM

[quote name='SanjuroTsubaki']OP can't keep a secret....now everyone is going to use it!@[/QUOTE]

Not everyone just CAG's;) unless someone else posts it elsewhere.

Tried it on a used copy of Battlefield 2, which is in stock, and it wouldn't work. It did however work on a new copy. WTH?

Wow, thanks OP! I'm going to break down and give Infinite Space a try (skeptical since it's 'touch' based, but I love the science fiction-ness).

I wonder if there's anything else I should grab...

Dang, nevermind about Infinite Space. IGN's review is a lot more thorough than Game Informers was, and it sounds like it's got major issues that would make me hate it.

Hmm...not sure what else I could get :whistle2:/

fg10 is arguably better, it is also 10%, but includes free ground shipping and expires at the end of the month
must be at least $40 though

[quote name='vherub']fg10 is arguably better, it is also 10%, but includes free ground shipping and expires at the end of the month
must be at least $40 though[/QUOTE]

Isn't shipping automatically free without code for orders over $25 anyway?

[quote name='watcher0']SHAMROCK for wii and ds is 15% off

of course, even with discounts, most GS prices are still higher than amazon[/QUOTE]

Just tried this. Offer is already Expired. First 500 customers Only. :(

[quote name='Josef']Isn't shipping automatically free without code for orders over $25 anyway?[/QUOTE]

yes, ground is the next level up after free/value shipping

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Am I the only one who doesn't know about the B1G1 sale..?[/QUOTE]

I didn't either. I'm still trying to figure out why the sale got 'delayed' and the code got deactivated though. From what I could tell, it seems like some were getting CAG16 to stack with the BOGO, EDGE and SAVER.

If so, then I should kick myself in the ass for not asking the one CAG I have as a friend on PSN about the 'GS deal' they only mentioned in passing last night.:bomb:

Thanks for clarifying what happened though. Apparently, GS thought people were just gonna order all the old Maddens and other crap they had but they decided to pull the deal when people were trying to order all the more recent stuff, huh? Typical.

So, you still on to grab FO 3 GOTY?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thanks for clarifying what happened though. Apparently, GS thought people were just gonna order all the old Maddens and other crap they had but they decided to pull the deal when people were trying to order all the more recent stuff, huh? Typical.

So, you still on to grab FO 3 GOTY?[/QUOTE]

Yep they wanted all the old refurbished trade ins to be sold, but their entire inventory was being bought up in mass quantities. Some people were buying 12 Mass Effect 2s etc..

I can definitely understand why they wanted to limit the resellers trying to buy up everything, but from some of the posts I skimmed in that other thread it seemed like a few people who ordered one of each of the newer titles were getting their orders cancelled too.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Don't worry, the CAG16 didn't stack at all, it actually raised the price $10 for some reason.[/QUOTE]
i know this question is so random but is cag16 coincidental to cheapassgamer and get 16 percent off.did they make a coupon for this forum or what ?

bread's done
Back