Gamestop shipping - anyone else having issues?

douglasmcc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
97 (98%)
I ordered some items over the last 2 week during the sales.  The 6" Scale Star Wars Snowspeeder was shipped UPS and arrived in like 3 days.  Since then, they have shipped me 2 other collectibles and a set of games - all 3 orders shipped USPS.  However, despite the fact that the items were listed as shipped 7 days ago, the tracking numbers still say, "awaiting carrier pickup" on Gamestop's site and then "USPS currently awaiting package" on USPS site.  It's getting ridiculous.  I tried contacting Gamestop on Friday - and after an hour on hold, all I got was, "Yeah, don't know.  I will pass it on to my supervisor."  Anyone else hear of or experienced anything similar lately?  I have had issues with them shipping in the past, but once it said SHIPPED, everything went fine.  Not sure what's going on now.  8-(

In the last 3 weeks, I made 5 orders which shipped in 8 shipments. Of those eight shipments, I'm having trouble with two.

The first one shipped via UPS and lost- UPS tracking shows package arrived without contents and that sender was know. I've contacted GS twice about this and still no resolution, even though both times I was told my replacement would be processed within 1-3 days.  

The second one is similar to your package. It was shipped a while ago (about 5 days) but still not picked up. As far as I know, GS does not use USPS directly so this is UPS Mail Innovations, meaning UPS picks up and handles most of the package transit and USPS delivers locally. 

bread's done
Back