Gamestop. Should I sell them my old N64 games ?

Dirt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (95%)
I have never sold any old games like that to stores before. I was wondering about how much they give for them ? I really dont want to haul in the games just to be unhappy with the price and look like a dumbass hauling them back out.

The games I am wanting to sell are:

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Perfect Dark
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater II
Donkey Kong 64
Mario Kart 64
Pokemon Puzzle League
Pokemon Stadium
South Park Rally
WWF: No Mercy !

I wish there was like an online database or something where they had official prices they would pay for them.

Does anyone know from past experience about how much I would get ?

Ocarina of Time, and No Mercy are some of my favorite games of all time. I also recommend not trading them in. All of the games except South Park Rally are really good games and are worth keeping even if you think you won't play them again. Who knows, one day you may have the urge to break out the old N64 and Perfect Dark.

If you really want to sell them, however, I suggest doing so on CAG before anywhere else.

www.tradestop.com is gamestops website. they have listed values. i know you are supposed to send your games into them, but i like to get an idea of how much i will get for a game before i trade it in. i have found that when i see the value on the site, i get a few dollars more in-store.

[quote name='gizmogc']I dont think the trade-in bonus will work for N64 games... I could be wrong....[/QUOTE]

Only next gen games work... hell I don't even think GBA games work for the trade in offer (the last couple of ones the GS here told me only ps2 / GC / Xbox)

[quote name='Roufuss']Only next gen games work... hell I don't even think GBA games work for the trade in offer (the last couple of ones the GS here told me only ps2 / GC / Xbox)[/QUOTE]

Actually, the extra 10-40% works for ANY games you trade in. Only exclusion from the increase is systems.

if you're going to wind up using them for target practice if you don't trade them in, then yes, do it while you get the extra 40% (which does count for Everything except systems).

[quote name='Dirt']I have never sold any old games like that to stores before. I was wondering about how much they give for them ? I really dont want to haul in the games just to be unhappy with the price and look like a dumbass hauling them back out.

Perfect Dark
Donkey Kong 64
Mario Kart 64
Pokemon Puzzle League
Pokemon Stadium
South Park Rally

I wish there was like an online database or something where they had official prices they would pay for them.

Does anyone know from past experience about how much I would get ?[/QUOTE]

I would gladly trade for some of those.

CML

They do work for the extra 40% deal. I traded some yesterday and got 8.40 for mario kart and 7.00 for zelda majoras each after extra 40%.

In any case, just hang onto them. You'll regret getting rid of them later.

Plus the N64 is at a low in value right now . . . people will possibly gain greater appreciation for it later.

[quote name='Dirt']I have never sold any old games like that to stores before. I was wondering about how much they give for them ? I really dont want to haul in the games just to be unhappy with the price and look like a dumbass hauling them back out.

Perfect Dark
Donkey Kong 64
Mario Kart 64
Pokemon Puzzle League
Pokemon Stadium
South Park Rally

Does anyone know from past experience about how much I would get ?[/QUOTE]

If you want CML for South Park Rally and Tony Hawk 2.

I really enjoyed South Park Rally. Keep the system and games; you'll probably miss them and want to play them again in a few years.

bread's done
Back