Gamestop Sony 50% sale code thread

Willing to trade my code for an unused GS PUR b2g1 free coupon/code. Question though, would it work for me instore despite being gotten from someone else's PUR account?

[quote name='GDark']Willing to trade my code for an unused GS PUR b2g1 free coupon/code. Question though, would it work for me instore despite being gotten from someone else's PUR account?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it would work. I just did that, in fact.

EBC3037593-M0C7KLGC got this from an e-mail after I'd used the code in my power up rewards. Hope it works for someone

[quote name='Anexanhume']Yes, it would work. I just did that, in fact.[/QUOTE]

Ok nice thanks for answering. Btw, do you still have a B2G1 coupon for trade in exchange for my Sony coupon?

i have a 14 day xbox live code for the 50% off ps3 collection. I would love a hook up. Just had surgery for cancer and will be off work for awhile. Thought it would be cool to play through all the G.O.W the correct way for maximum story impact.

I'd like a code. I have steam keys for the following, as well as Paypal:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution- Augmented Edition (comes with some DLC/extras)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution- The Missing Link DLC
Supreme Commander 2
Just Cause 2

Please contact me, and we'll make a deal.

[quote name='GDark']Ok nice thanks for answering. Btw, do you still have a B2G1 coupon for trade in exchange for my Sony coupon?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but it's not much use since I've already got in on the sale :D

i have a coupon that im selling. u need to be a powerup member though. pm me with some offers, mainly looking for paypal or some ms points

EDIT: CODE IS SOLD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a code. Please PM if you have one- I can offer a digital download of the Journey PS3 official soundtrack, or I could throw some money your way on PayPal.

Thanks!

EDIT: I have purchased and used a code, courtesy of a fellow CAG. Thanks a lot to everyone who offered one to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I thought I'd use mine, but the fourteenth has rolled around and I decided to just save up for Wii U games. Shoot me offers. I have low rep cause I'm still a new guy, so however you want to set up the deal is fine.

Have a code for free, would like someone to try to pick me up Ico and/or jak collections if they could and I could repay them via payapl for the games and shipping.

bread's done
Back