BUY NEW
$29.99

Grand Theft Auto IV

Xbox 360

BUY NEW
$19.98

Grand Theft Auto IV

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the Versus Fighting Pads (For PS3 and 360) for 19.99 instore today (Normally 39.99)

Not a bad deal considering all the fighters coming out lately, and its even cheaper than Amazon's prices. Going to pick up one myself later tonight

[quote name='CaoPi']it doesn't make send to pay $10 for GTA 4 when you can get the complete collection for $20 on Amazon[/QUOTE]

Really, you are questioning GS sales and trying to add logic into the equation...

lol

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Are these all of Gamestop's Black Friday deals? There's no way.[/QUOTE]

No, the rest will be avalible on bf including the advertised msrp games

[quote name='strait edge follower']No, the rest will be avalible on bf including the advertised msrp games[/QUOTE]

Dude do you sleep, I saw you commenting in another thread at 3am now it's 3pm. Lol

[quote name='razrvamp']Dude do you sleep, I saw you commenting in another thread at 3am now it's 3pm. Lol[/QUOTE]

Yea I do lol. I use my phone most of the time so I could post when I'm on the bus, in the bathroom, well pretty much anywhere. After work I'm staying up again (work night hours so its not hard for me). Hope amazon has something good tonight

[quote name='strait edge follower']Yea I do lol. I use my phone most of the time so I could post when I'm on the bus, in the bathroom, well pretty much anywhere. After work I'm staying up again (work night hours so its not hard for me). Hope amazon has something good tonight[/QUOTE]

I hope so too I work the graveyard shift. Amazon has been a let down so far this year

[quote name='CaoPi']it doesn't make send to pay $10 for GTA 4 when you can get the complete collection for $20 on Amazon[/QUOTE]

Since when? Is it going on sale on BF? Currently it is $37.xx for 360 and $35.xx for PS3.

Wait a second, that's doesn't even appear to be LA Noire Complete Edition. Why, that's not a deal at all if so! The regular version has been $19.99 at target for some time!

The discount seems to be applying to Rage for the 360 this morning, but I am being charged for value shipping when the box in the upper right hand corner of the site says free shipping on games over $20.00. It also seems they are wanting to apply (6%) tax on the full price of $60.00 plus shipping on my summary before final checkout. Guess I will wait until the bugs are ironed out.

Order Summary

Before Discounts: $59.99
Discounts: -$30.00
Subtotal: $29.99
Estimated T ax: $3.78
Handling: $2.99
Total: $36.76

Doesn't work for me right now. I entered my power up card # from the shopping cart page, and went through the checkout process, and it still didn't apply any discount.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Might consider Midnight Club at $10 for the PS3 since I've never played it.[/QUOTE]
I haven't finished it, but I have it and it's great. I had the original edition, but when I learned that the South Central addon made the game about a third bigger, I returned it and bought the CE. If you like racing, this one is a no-brainer.

Might grab Duke finally.... also considering GTA4 since I sold my copy off for more than that. Would be in at LA Noire for $15, but with the complete edition out now I can see $20 being MSRP for the standard edition soon enough, so I can wait.

too bad no Medal of Honor or BF:BC2.

Its still costing me $26.50 with shipping for 2 19.99 games since they refuse to allow free shipping and they charge tax on top of that on the original price of the game. Overall its probably not worth it for me since I wanted GTA IV and Midnight club for xbox, however I can live without GTA and I can probably score a cheap Midnight club on ebay.

[quote name='Glasscocked']Wait a second, that's doesn't even appear to be LA Noire Complete Edition. Why, that's not a deal at all if so! The regular version has been $19.99 at target for some time![/QUOTE]

You can't be too surprised with Gamestop. They're usually the last company to reduce a price on something.

[quote name='TheFirst109']It's called editing the post...which he did. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Ah, that makes sense. I thought I saw it at first too but then I thought I'd made a mistake - turns out I just made a different mistake from the one I thought I had made.

[quote name='Masterpitviper']Does anyone know if this is in store? Id like gta but refuse to pay $3 for their "value" shipping[/QUOTE]

The e-mail I got doesn't say but on the page I do have the option of picking up in store under all the games so I think so.

Was hoping for Rayman Origins but I guess I'll just have to wait until Friday for the 20 bucks off sale.

Anyone with the $10 off coupon from the power up steal of the week a few weeks ago. It wont stack with this deal just tried to get Rage for $20 in store, and the coupon wouldn't stack so had to pay $30.

I can't find any product info anywhere about the Nightmare Before Christmas DS Kit. I kind of need to know before I buy it. Well, I don't NEED to know. But it would be nice.

[quote name='dabsac80']Anyone with the $10 off coupon from the power up steal of the week a few weeks ago. It wont stack with this deal just tried to get Rage for $20 in store, and the coupon wouldn't stack so had to pay $30.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? I was going to grab Duke Nukem and Tony Hawk Ride and hope to use my $10 coupon. Oh well...

[quote name='dabsac80']Anyone with the $10 off coupon from the power up steal of the week a few weeks ago. It wont stack with this deal just tried to get Rage for $20 in store, and the coupon wouldn't stack so had to pay $30.[/QUOTE]

Really ? Did the gamestop employee scan the coupon ? If you cant use it on a sale item Thanks that just a new low for gamestop. Im also dissapointed in gamestop today as i have to wait till friday for heavy rain. Wanted to get that one out of the way today

Has anyone actually went to a store and got Rage for $30? I'm not paying $39 shipped for it online. Especially when it says free shipping on orders over $20 on the same screen.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Really ? Did the gamestop employee scan the coupon ? If you cant use it on a sale item Thanks that just a new low for gamestop. Im also dissapointed in gamestop today as i have to wait till friday for heavy rain. Wanted to get that one out of the way today[/QUOTE]

Yes he scanned it twice to try and get it to work. I asked him if he could override it and make it work because the coupon didn't say it couldn't be used with an offer like this. He said he couldn't. I'm just going to use the coupon on some MS points or PS3 card now.

[quote name='Golden Lemonz']Has anyone actually went to a store and got Rage for $30? I'm not paying $39 shipped for it online. Especially when it says free shipping on orders over $20 on the same screen.[/QUOTE]

I did this mourning. Got Anarchy edition on PS3

[quote name='MethodManFTW']Gah, I went to the store to get Sonic for 30 bucks...

I wish there ad would of made it more clear when what sales were live..[/QUOTE]
If your a power up meme we you should have gotten an email showing which deals are live.

I went to a Gamestop today to pick up Rage @ $30. No go, it was regular price of $59.99. The $30 price, as well as all the other price discounts, are only good in-store for 1 day 11/25/11! You have to read the ad very closely since it is deceptive. I think the only part of the whole ad that is good starting on 11/23 is the "the buy 2 get 1 free pre-owned. None of the other stuff starts until 11/25/11. So in other words, our so called power up power cards get us nothing other than a deceptive ad. Of course, I may have just gone to a bozo gamestop location. Anywho, it probably saved me $30 since Rage seems to be heading very quickly to a $19.99 slot.

[quote name='Claus DuBois']I went to a Gamestop today to pick up Rage @ $30. No go, it was regular price of $59.99. The $30 price, as well as all the other price discounts, are only good in-store for 1 day 11/25/11! You have to read the ad very closely since it is deceptive. I think the only part of the whole ad that is good starting on 11/23 is the "the buy 2 get 1 free pre-owned. None of the other stuff starts until 11/25/11. So in other words, our so called power up power cards get us nothing other than a deceptive ad. Of course, I may have just gone to a bozo gamestop location. Anywho, it probably saved me $30 since Rage seems to be heading very quickly to a $19.99 slot.[/QUOTE]

They work online, but you obviously won't get the game until some time next week.

Hmm, so I guess YMMV for getting those prices for in-store purchases right now. I'm going to try and snag GTA4 tonight from my local GS, so here's hoping that works.

bread's done
Back