GameStop Store Credit (Edge Card) with $292.52 on it

killbot13

CAGiversary!
Anyone want to buy this for $275?

Here I will paste in my Craigslist posting ...

I have a ton of store credit at GameStop and I am done playing video games for a while.

Why would you want to buy this?
Well for one, you are getting $17 free. And for another thing, when you use store credit at GameStop there is no tax on the stuff you buy! That's a huge savings. So if you are buying stuff there anyway, you might as well save a ton of money. :)

I am willing to mail this for free as well, as long as your payment clears first. Check or money order or PayPal is acceptable.

when you use store credit at Gamestop there is no tax on the stuff you buy!

Since when? They still tax on credit here! That's why I trade my stuff in at GC, they don't tax on credit.

..that, and the employee discount :D

I've only been using credit for about a year, but it's been tax free that whole time if you pay the whole bill with credit. New and Used. I just bought a new Zelda DS bundle tax free with it.

To the first guy ... what do you mean by feedback? I have 100% on eBay if that's what you mean. And I've been on this site for years.

[quote name='killbot13']To the first guy ... what do you mean by feedback? I have 100% on eBay if that's what you mean. And I've been on this site for years.[/quote]

I thought it might help you out if you posted some feedback from another site since you have none on CAG. I dunno if I would part with almost $300 to somebody who has no feedback even if he's been here for years. It's up to you whether you do or do not want to. G'luck.

bread's done
Back