Gamestop Summer Sale July 14th through July 27th

Marbles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Gamestop is running a 5week long Summer Sale.

(Yet for some reason it says 5weeks on the top and July 14th through 27th on the bottom of the flyer)

Current deals are

- 50% trade-in credit on all games

- Buy 2 Get 1 free on all Wii and DS

- All Pre-owned systems get a year warrenty and game under $10 free

Also, every purchase I made came with a buy 2 get 1 game under $20 free coupon.

Finally, the buy 2 get 1 free on Wii and DS stacks with 20% off.

I was able to get all of the Megaman Games on the console using it (ZX, ZXAdvent, Zero)

Here's a direct link to their website version of the Summer Sale

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/gamestop-sale

I've attached a copy of the store flyer I picked up and scanned for you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like GTA IV complete edition is $13 now, and I still have that 20% off coupon. I was going to buy the two games separate for $10 total, but I'll be getting this instead since I hear that the graphics in the Complete edition are better than the original.

Looks like GTA IV complete edition is $13 now, and I still have that 20% off coupon. I was going to buy the two games separate for $10 total, but I'll be getting this instead since I hear that the graphics in the Complete edition are better than the original.
Not sure where you heard this? Still a great price though as you get the base game + DLC on disc plus a neat map of the city.

if u can wait til the 28th, thats when those b2g1 coupons kick in. buy the 2 gta games and get a 3rd game free

Not sure where you heard this? Still a great price though as you get the base game + DLC on disc plus a neat map of the city.
although they may not get the map buying a used copy. but i agree the map is nice. i have the poster on the back of the map displayed along with the one from red dead.

I have like 30 B2G1 coupons after my Wii game buying last week. I'm going to do one last trip to hit another 10 or so gamestop's on friday so I'll probably get another 30 or so coupons. 

Do I have to buy wii/3ds games to get the b2g1free coupon with my receipt? I bought some ps3 games in the last couple of days but only got the 50% off trade in extension. Did I get screwed?

Looked through my DS list under $5, I'll be fine next week. Shame that I can't find Game and Watch Collection, or Sands of Destruction.

I think I'll try out Civilization Revolution.

Looked through my DS list under $5, I'll be fine next week. Shame that I can't find Game and Watch Collection, or Sands of Destruction.

I think I'll try out Civilization Revolution.
Just a heads up. The online servers for Civ Rev has been recently shut down. They were powered by GameSpy. On ps3 anyways.

I didn't see it mentioned, but I bought a preowned game today and in addition to getting the B2G1 coupon code, I got a physical coupon for 50% extra TIV valid 8/25-8/31 stapled to my receipt.

I didn't see it mentioned, but I bought a preowned game today and in addition to getting the B2G1 coupon code, I got a physical coupon for 50% extra TIV valid 8/25-8/31 stapled to my receipt.
. Yeah I got the 2 coupons too by email a few days ago

bread's done
Back