GameStop Survey (Yes, a different one!)

SpectralGerm

CAGiversary!
Any time you buy something at GS, and I'm assuming many of you do, they have a thing on the bottom of the reciept to take a quick survey. Go to the website and fill it out, they give out a PS3 and a Wii every week or so...good luck!

I think they are only valid for like 7 days after the purchase, so yeah they expire unfortunately. Otherwise I would save a bunch of my gamestop receipts and enter them all at once to give me a better chance at winning.

yea the only reason i even knew it existed is because i work there and am forced to highlight the survey for customers.

im really questioning it though, i mean i do it everytime but i have not heard anyone win from this. nobody posts online or anything if they do.

We've had customers come in thanking us for telling them about it because they won. They never brought in the console but I'm pretty sure it's genuine.

lol I remember the conversation between me and a friend about this after I bought MS points.

Him: You actually gonna enter this?
Me: Nah, why?
Him: haha, just wondering.
Me: You want it?
Him: No *throws receipt out the window with his gum in it*

just a fyi filling out that survey is how you get invited to e-rewards or utalkback depending on what age you put in, not sure what the exact cutoff is but im guessing somewhere around 25 is the line (under = utalkback and over = e-rewards). you can also have more then one account at the same house as long as they dont have the same name/email address on them. me and my "wife" both have e-rewards accounts and it seems to be the more active of the two from what i can gather from the other thread.

bread's done
Back