Gamestop Survey

This e-reward things is false advertising. I had $50 worth, and all I could get with it was a $25 GS GC...$25!? I was expecting $50. I didn't know that an e-rewards $1 = $0.50 redeemable

Got my 2nd card in the mail a few days ago. Used it with the GS 25% coupon and EDGE to pay "nothing" out of pocket for a used copy of Baroque, and still have a few bucks left on the card. Whee!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']This e-reward things is false advertising. I had $50 worth, and all I could get with it was a $25 GS GC...$25!? I was expecting $50. I didn't know that an e-rewards $1 = $0.50 redeemable[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought, too when I first signed up. But I'll take something rather than nothing, I guess.

[quote name='dfg']I was reading the old posts and saw this. As far as the GS cards go, it looks like a better deal to get a $50 card, but I don't remember reading here if anyone got a card thru the under-25 site. Anybody?

Also, I just noticed last night that our Sears Mastercard has a Rewards program that includes GS gift cards as a reward, but I'd rather not go out of the way to spend real money to get one. They also offer a classic iPod for only 35,000 points! Which is 35000 dollars spent, give or take where you spend it.[/quote] I'm working on my way to the $50 gift card, I have enough for the $25 one but it's not as worth it IMO.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I got an invite to join it via joining the email newsleter thing through ebgames.com[/quote]

how?:cry:

[quote name='uchihabutter']how?:cry:[/quote]

How? Go to EBGames.com, scroll down to the very bottom, and it should say "Newsletter Sign-Up". Click that, and give them your e-mail, simple :)

[quote name='Riyonuk']How? Go to EBGames.com, scroll down to the very bottom, and it should say "Newsletter Sign-Up". Click that, and give them your e-mail, simple :)[/quote]

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)

I just got a 25 Dollar Gamestop gift card from the 25 and older one, it is much easier to obtain currency on that one than it is on the 25 and under one.

Heading for GC #2 now :)

[quote name='arnarson22']I'm working on my way to the $50 gift card, I have enough for the $25 one but it's not as worth it IMO.[/quote]

At $25 for 300 pts and $50 for 450 pts... yup.

Irish, I'm sure you don't care, but I'm inclined not to believe you earned that much in a week without a screenshot to support it.

Don't want to take a screen shot, because I know how these survey sites work but here is the info:

06/17/2008 This Month's Surveys $35.80 06/17/2008 This Month's Quick Surveys $13.50 06/17/2008 This Month's e-Offers $0.00 06/17/2008 This Month's Earn Now $5.00 06/17/2008 This Month's Redemptions ($50.00) 06/17/2008 This Month's Other Activity $1.00

I just redeemed and it said 9-11 weeks, is that for real? I will have completely forgotten about the giftcard in 3 months.

How they work? What, you think they'll track you down to CAG? Bully for you if you're for real. Most folks reporting here took a bit longer than 13 days to get their first card.

No, the card usually comes within 2 weeks.

Dammit, my spam trap is catching my e-rewards emails again. I thought I was just in a drought. About halfway to #3.

Whee!

Y'know, I'm reconsidering my doubts, because I just got $19 from two surveys that puts me at about 75% of the way to #3 (which means I was only at about 33% in my previous post).

But a screenshot would still be cool. :bouncy:

Hooray, bagged another $10. Puts me at $20 towards my 4th card. Need July 1st to come so I can order the 3rd card.

Been a member since Dec 7 and I got my initial invite from the Gamestop Newsletter.

wow got 5 dollars for a survey in which they wanted to mail me labels to try and then anohter 15.00 for a follow up survery about how I used them. Goodness

Starting to get annoyed.

Just took the second survey in as many days that asked me at least 20 pages worth of questions, only to say "we've gotten enough responses in your group" and given me the crappy $0.50 consolation prize.

I think I'm going to start keeping track of who issues the surveys. Itracks and Burke, you're now on my shit list.

[quote name='Riyonuk']How? Go to EBGames.com, scroll down to the very bottom, and it should say "Newsletter Sign-Up". Click that, and give them your e-mail, simple :)[/quote]

I signed up but I didn't get any email from them with any survey form.. only offers from the weekly ad :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

[quote name='uchihabutter']I signed up but I didn't get any email from them with any survey form.. only offers from the weekly ad :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:[/quote]

Same.

[quote name='Shadowedge']Happy "New Quarter" Day!

Just ordered my second card and half way to a third. Just have to wait until October...[/quote]

I almost forgot! Thanks for the reminder. Time to order card #3.

I just need to get $12 in the next 3 months to be ready for card #4 in the 4th quarter...

just ordered my second card and I am at 15.75 for my third card. I figure I will have enough in the bank by october for the 3rd card with some left over for a fourth come january :D.

can't complain it is free afterall :)

Ordered my 3rd card today, but haven't been receiving any surveys at all lately. Oh well, 3 cards is a good haul for now so I'm not going to bitch. Hope all you CAGs are getting some surveys!

I've been dry since 6/19. Thought I'd have to wait for the 3rd quarter to cash in. Can't complain though.

How long does it usually take for the cards to come? I just redeemed for my first one and I think it should have been here by now (redeemed 6/19) They said 10-12 days for shipping but it's not here yet. Does it usually take longer?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']but haven't been receiving any surveys at all lately. Oh well, 3 cards is a good haul for now so I'm not going to bitch. Hope all you CAGs are getting some surveys![/quote]

Nor have I, and I am more than half way to my second card.

[quote name='averageguy']How do i get in on this? I never received any offers to take surveys and I get the weekly newsletters.[/quote]

you can sign up manually, at www.e-rewards.com or if you are under 21, you can sign up at www.utalkback.com

In my opinion, e Rewards will be more worth your while than utalkback will.

Finally! The three month period ended yesterday, and I was able to order my second GS card, and I still have over $25 toward the next one.

I have received any surveys in a while, either. Last one I got, was pulled down because the "Sponsors were making changes" or something.

[quote name='moleman']you can sign up manually, at www.e-rewards.com or if you are under 21, you can sign up at www.utalkback.com

In my opinion, e Rewards will be more worth your while than utalkback will.[/quote]

I went to the site. You can't register manually it says you must get an invitation, can anyone please send me an Under 21 invite?

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']has anyone received a card for this new quarter yet?[/quote]

Nope. Though in case you (or anyone else) missed it, the confirmation email now states "within 30 days", whereas before it stated "within 10-12 days".

bread's done
Back