Gamestop Survey

[quote name='Mysterio']At least someone's getting the surveys. My inbox continues to be barren.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat so don't feel alone. I think it's been a month since I got picked to do a survey.

For those of you who got a second Gamestop card....did you have to wait 3 months between redeeming your points from getting your first card to getting your second card? or does it not really matter? The E-Rewards site says you can only redeem your points for the Gamestop giftcard once per quarter. I'm now about $2 away from being able to get my second card, but I got my first card only 2 months ago.

[quote name='CaboWabo']For those of you who got a second Gamestop card....did you have to wait 3 months between redeeming your points from getting your first card to getting your second card? or does it not really matter? The E-Rewards site says you can only redeem your points for the Gamestop giftcard once per quarter. I'm now about $2 away from being able to get my second card, but I got my first card only 2 months ago.[/quote]

I didn't. I ordered my first one in early March and I just ordered my second one yesterday. I wonder if they're talking about one per calendar quarter? (First quarter being Jan 1st thru March 31st, Second April 1st thru June 30th, etc...)

whew got a lot of surveys lately.

Missed one cause I said i would prefer not to take it in spanish also missed another cause it said we are looking for people who work in the following industries for there unique perspective and when I select one it says sorry we were really looking for people who dont work in any of those industries. arghhh.

[quote name='jennyfur']Meh. I still haven't been able to even get an invite. :([/quote]

it's overrated. I've been in for more than 4 months and have received a grand total of 2 surveys.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']it's overrated. I've been in for more than 4 months and have received a grand total of 2 surveys.[/quote]

Well I just received my 2nd card so I wouldn't agree with your opinion. It seems very hit or miss though, from reading the thread it seems some people get more surveys than they can handle and others get none.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Well I just received my 2nd card so I wouldn't agree with your opinion. It seems very hit or miss though, from reading the thread it seems some people get more surveys than they can handle and others get none.[/quote]

yeah. I guess they just don't want my opinion :(

If anyone has an unused 25 and under link, PLEASE!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FOREVER TO GET AN EMAIL, BUT NOOOOO! NOT ME! I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM!
Please! Help me out. I will love you forever!!!!!!!!

Got my 1st gamestop card on 4/22. Currently I am at $5.80. I will always be on the lookout on surveys form them now.

Does anyone do mypoints? Cause I am about 800 points away from a gamestop giftcard on there also.

All these people begging for invites... Last I checked, the links I posted on page 2 (I have 200 posts per page showing) were still valid.

Dear lord. I just got a 3 point quick survey today. Been sitting at around 130 points for the past 3 months now (I'm at 136 now). At this point, I'm just hoping I can make it to 300 before the end of this year when apparently points reset to 0 if i read their TOS correctly (I started at the end of last year) 25$ gc at this point would be godly.

Just got my second GS card in the mail yesterday. I had a run on surveys over the weekend. They sent me 7 but I only qualified for about 2 of them. I think I've got $11 towards a 3rd one.

[quote name='ZForce']I got my first card yesterday (Just in time for me to use it on GTA 4 later today :) )[/QUOTE]

Same here. Mine arrived exactly 12 hours before I used it to buy GTA 4.

does any1 have any suggestions? i dont get any surveys at all anymore, i used to get like 1-2 every 3 weeks but now i get none. If not im probably gonna give up on this site.

just got a $7 follow up for pretending to wacth something. YAY
edit: just got another

49.30! 70 freakin' cents away from second card

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Just got another $14 survey to watch a tv show. This thing is great.

$23 more to go for my 3rd Gamestop GC!![/quote]

3rd?!?! really... I sign up back in Dec and haven't got one yet. Once I reached about $25, I stopped getting surveys. :cry:

Guys maybe you can help me?

I made an account on their website, got an e-mail (After I allowed them to e-mail me on the preference section). I have not seen anything about a survey yet.

Does it take time to go through? I believe I am doing this right, since I read in the thread that this was one way of getting these surveys. Did I read right?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys

[quote name='dmdragon']I don't think they're doing this anymore :( I can't get an invite[/quote]
Yeah IDK how to join, do you need an invite or what?

[quote name='KKRake']Yeah IDK how to join, do you need an invite or what?[/quote]

You need to be invited by a business that is affiliated with the survey program (ie Gamestop, Pizza hut, etc). The invite contained one link for people over 25 and one for people under 25. There are no referrals with this program; however, some of the members on here were kindly enough to give us the links that they weren't going to use and the rest of the people thanked them kindly for them. Just hold out a bit, and eventually a user will post some links up that you may use.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']You need to be invited by a business that is affiliated with the survey program (ie Gamestop, Pizza hut, etc). The invite contained one link for people over 25 and one for people under 25. There are no referrals with this program; however, some of the members on here were kindly enough to give us the links that they weren't going to use and the rest of the people thanked them kindly for them. Just hold out a bit, and eventually a user will post some links up that you may use.[/quote]

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I thought I read somewhere earlier in this thread that someone said all that it takes to receive this "invite" is to sign up with an account on GameStop.com and allow them to send you e-mails.

my wife signed up for pizza hut e-mail prob more than a year ago and just got an e-rewards invite today. So if you dont mind the junk mail sign up for gamestop and pizza the hutt amd wait and hope = P

question for everyone:
i just got my 1st card a while back and i am at 11.35 now. if i earn the rest for the giftcard will they actually hold back and not let me get it until july or something like that?

Well I just got an e-rewards invite from Sega the other week so if you guys are registered with them somehow or tried to participate in a beta for one of their games see if they e-mailed you an invitation.

Finally got invited. Guess I just have to sit here and wait like everybody else for a survey. Got it through pizzahut. Never even used their online service.

[quote name='ohram']Finally got invited. Guess I just have to sit here and wait like everybody else for a survey. Got it through pizzahut. Never even used their online service.[/quote]

How did you get invited? I still have not even been invited lol.

[quote name='RenoTurk11']How did you get invited? I still have not even been invited lol.[/quote]
I signed up to pizzahut.com about two months ago. Then it just showed up.

[quote name='lilredvampy']ok i ordered my gamestop card almost two weeks ago and it still is not here what do you think i should do if any thing[/quote]
It took a while before i got mine a while back. I think it just depends on what they have in stock.

[quote name='ohram']I signed up to pizzahut.com about two months ago. Then it just showed up.[/quote]

Ah ok thanks. Well heres to hoping.

[quote name='lilredvampy']ok i ordered my gamestop card almost two weeks ago and it still is not here what do you think i should do if any thing[/quote]

It took me a little over 2 weeks in order to get my first GS card.

Man, I wish I could earn a card as quickly as some of you guys. It's taken me about a month and a half to get to about $18. I've started getting more surveys since I updated my profile, but it's slowed down again.

My problem is that I rarely get the full credit for them...I wish I knew what they wanted me to say. ;)

bread's done
Back