Gamestop Survey

[quote name='Link927']Sigh, I havent recieved any surveys yet, how is everyone getting them =/[/quote]
Same with me, I have only gotten about 3 surveys. :cry:

Well I got really lucky today. I took a survey that offer $6.50 if you complete it but when I was done I wasn't given $6.50 but $65 instead! That bring me up to $82.80 in nine days! Holy shit today is a good day!

I got a $5 one that I didn't qualify for, and an 80 cent quickie survey, that's it. This sucks, lightspeed is way better.

[quote name='blueweltall']Well I got really lucky today. I took a survey that offer $6.50 if you complete it but when I was done I wasn't given $6.50 but $65 instead! That bring me up to $82.80 in nine days! Holy shit today is a good day![/quote]

....holy shit...You, my friend, are one lucky person :applause:

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']....holy shit...You, my friend, are one lucky person :applause:[/quote]

Thank you, thank you.

I also score Soul Calibur IV Premuim Edition for $39.99 and Eye of Judgment w/camera for $29.92 today. I have no interest in both games but the price was to good to pass up.

Damn what a day.

just signed up for erewards cause i don't get jack from utalkback...after 4 surveys (20 mins of my time) i got $72.xx credit...NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I think blueweltall and I both got the same hook-up, ...also got SCIV and PS3 EoJ too....love this site

Last edited by a moderator:
the surveys are coming fast right now for some reason. 14.90 away from my 3rd card. looks like i will have to start using some of my points for borders rewards so they don't go to waste.

I havent gotten a survey in a while, and i ordered my first gift card more than a month ago i still dont have it. Do they take time?

[quote name='esoros']say you live in New York or some big market like that.[/quote]

OH YES. And then magically move when he wants his prize, right?

[quote name='Grecco']I havent gotten a survey in a while, and i ordered my first gift card more than a month ago i still dont have it. Do they take time?[/quote]

did you order your card before july? if so then you can still get another one b4 october. the cards are taking longer to get here. i think the average is like 3 weeks now. try contacting them if it has been longer than the estimated time.

[quote name='VioletArrows']I'm starting to think I can't win with these things. It disqualified me after I told it my zip code. I can't exactly lie about that.[/quote]

no you can't lie about that one. it seems like you can't win but just trust in the fact that when you do qualify for them it will come like a big snowball. good luck

[quote name='Clashfan']OH YES. And then magically move when he wants his prize, right?[/quote]

it is only good to lie on these surveys if they allow you to come back in after they kick you out. lol. try it sometimes you will be surprised how you can reenter some surveys and give different answers and receive full credit + the parial credit

[quote name='Link927']Well, I finally got my first survey, finally! But of course I didnt qualify for it. At least Im getting them now[/quote]

For me they seem to come in bunches. I will get 5 in row then nothing for a few weeks...

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']the surveys are coming fast right now for some reason. 14.90 away from my 3rd card. looks like i will have to start using some of my points for borders rewards so they don't go to waste.[/quote]

So the point you earned can expire?

[quote name='Chitown021']For me they seem to come in bunches. I will get 5 in row then nothing for a few weeks...[/QUOTE]

Well, either Im gonna get 4 more within the next few days or else they're gonna just shut me down and send me nothing for the next month...

God, this site is frustrating the hell out of me. I don't qualify for anything. Apparently I don't fit any of the demographics they are looking for, and I refuse to lie out of principal. At this rate I'll be able to get a reward when I'm 50.

/me punches his wall.

Hey, I made 85 cents in 2 weeks. At that rate, it'll only take 14 months to get a gift card! (so by the time I'm 50, I'll have like... 10 of em... yay?)

[quote name='blueweltall']So the point you earned can expire?[/quote]

Yeah. Your membership expires too, it seems(though not 100% sure). I was looking at my account today, changing around some information since I got some new stuff.

Anyway, go to account, and look at the account summary. Mine says:
Membership Year Ends: Mar 31, 2009
Available to Redeem: 266

Subject to Expiration Rules: 266
Expiring on May 1, 2009: 200

[quote name='Chitown021']I wonder if they'll send out a new invite once your membership year ends? Mine says it ends Dec 31st 2008.[/QUOTE]

How do you find out when your membership ends?

I've been with e-rewards for about a year now and have gotten 2 magazine subscriptions (from only doing like.. 3 full surveys)

This is just another branch off e-rewards and even though it has better prizes.. Ehhh, we'll see.

[quote name='Vinny']How do you find out when your membership ends?[/quote]

Go under "MY ACCOUNT" then "REVIEW ACCOUNT STATEMENT"

It looks like accounts are good for a year.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']I've been with e-rewards for about a year now and have gotten 2 magazine subscriptions (from only doing like.. 3 full surveys)

This is just another branch off e-rewards and even though it has better prizes.. Ehhh, we'll see.[/QUOTE]

How do you join e-rewards? On their website now, and I don't see anything :whistle2:k
Is this by invitation too..?

[quote name='Chitown021']I wonder if they'll send out a new invite once your membership year ends? Mine says it ends Dec 31st 2008.[/quote]

I don't know about a new invite. But about two weeks ago, Gamestop sent me another e-mail asking me to sign up for surveys from utalkback. Thought it was odd at the time. Of course, I'm still have several months until it expires. So, maybe somehow I'm on their list twice.

[quote name='Puffoluf$$$us']I don't know about a new invite. But about two weeks ago, Gamestop sent me another e-mail asking me to sign up for surveys from utalkback. Thought it was odd at the time. Of course, I'm still have several months until it expires. So, maybe somehow I'm on their list twice.[/quote]

I had the same thing happen. A couple weeks ago I got another invite as well.

Geez, after over a year I finally got an invite. But as of yet I haven't qualified for any surveys! Lame.

I should mention that I'd previously signed up for e-Rewards under another promotion (which doesn't effect things any) and have hundreds of useless points because the sponsors change depending on who you sign up with. That account has no worthwhile sponsors to use all the points with. :(

I've been wondering this for a while but posts like this
[quote name='shadowkast']just signed up for erewards cause i don't get jack from utalkback...after 4 surveys (20 mins of my time) i got $72.xx credit...NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I think blueweltall and I both got the same hook-up, ...also got SCIV and PS3 EoJ too....love this site[/quote]

Makes me wonder: how is it possible to sign up on both sites? Cause one is for under 25 and the other is for over 25...unless u.talk.back allows for people over 25 to sign up and register, unlike the WRInsiders survey place, where they don't let you stay if your are over 18. And both sites are connected...so wouldn't they know if you had two accounts?

[quote name='shadowkast']just signed up for erewards cause i don't get jack from utalkback...after 4 surveys (20 mins of my time) i got $72.xx credit...NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I think blueweltall and I both got the same hook-up, ...also got SCIV and PS3 EoJ too....love this site[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']the surveys are coming fast right now for some reason. 14.90 away from my 3rd card. looks like i will have to start using some of my points for borders rewards so they don't go to waste.[/QUOTE]

How are these people talking about cash value? :confused:
I have like 268 points, so I'm like 32 points away from a $25 gamestop giftcard.

:whistle2:k
:whistle2:s

:dunce:
?!

[quote name='lilboo']How are these people talking about cash value? :confused:
I have like 268 points, so I'm like 32 points away from a $25 gamestop giftcard.

:whistle2:k
:whistle2:s

:dunce:
?![/quote]

Well they signed up on the "Over age 25" site (AKA erewards) and on that site, you get cash instead of crappy points for doing surveys. You, I, and a couple others have signed up on the u.talk.back site, which gives us points to redeem for giftcards.

[quote name='yukafls']I haven't gotten a survey in almost a week.[/quote]

Yeah don't worry about it. I went for months without receiving a single survey except for the intro one. It sucks to play the waiting game.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Well they signed up on the "Over age 25" site (AKA erewards) and on that site, you get cash instead of crappy points for doing surveys. You, I, and a couple others have signed up on the u.talk.back site, which gives us points to redeem for giftcards.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha.
So how do you get an invite to erewards and none of this u.talkback stuff? :whistle2:k

[quote name='lilboo']Gotcha.
So how do you get an invite to erewards and none of this u.talkback stuff? :whistle2:k[/quote]

Well, like I said and many others in this thread have said before...

Method 1) Sign up for Pizza Hut (#1 most invites through newsletters/ordering) or Gamestop Newsletter. Play the waiting game, and you should receive 2 invites (one to erewards and another to u.talk.back) in your email box.

Method 2) Wait/ask/plead/beg for another member to PM or post an invite in this thread.

Its better to complete Method 1 and 2 because both require time and luck.

I've qualified for one survey and when I finished it I got a message telling me thanks but they already got their required submissions. A big whopping 50 cents for 10 minutes of my time....

And despite asking for as many as possible I barely get any, and when I do I always fail to meet their requirements wven when I lie my ass off.

At this rate I will get enough to get a gamestop giftcard the day after my subscription expires.

Here's advice for you guys using e-rewards.. just in case no one else has mentioned this.

--You will get more offers the LONGER you are a member. When I first started a year ago, I got no more than 1 or 2 surveys a week. Sometimes even none. Now, I usually get offers 1-2 a week regularly.

--The second that email hits your inbox, do it. Don't wait, don't save it for later; do it on the spot. This is because you want to be the FIRST of a certain "characteristic" they may be looking for. This doesn't guarentee you'll get picked, but it will significantly increase your chances of being accepted for the survey.

--Think about it.. if the survey is about video games; don't tell them that you purchased 0 video games in the past 12 months. Put a more reasonable answer, I'm sure you have enough knowledge on the subject to get through a video game survey.

--If you haven't already; finish your Personal Profile. This doesn't mean that you'll get surveys faster, but you get extra cash for doing it. You don't really see the results of this until a lot later in the program.

--Lastly.. Don't anticipate surveys.. Don't wake up every morning saying "I'm going to go do an e-rewards survey!" Just let them come to you and your inbox as if it's just another part of life. You could do other free things off other websites while your waiting.

Hope this helped :D Good luck!

EDIT: I see people talking about how a "Membership Ends" and what it means? Let me try to clear it up..

When your "Membership Year Ends".. It is simply a way of telling you that 30 days after that date, you have to spend all the currency that is "Subject to Expiration Rules" (75% of the money left in your account). They will NOT delete your account.. it's just a marking period.

1. All e-Rewards Currency earned during any Membership Year must be redeemed within thirty (30) days following the end of the Membership Year. (For example: A Member who enrolls on August 21, 2008 is assigned a Membership Year ending on September 30, 2009 and must redeem Currency earned during the Membership Year running from August 21, 2008 to September 30, 2009 by no later than October 30, 2009.)
  2. Following the end of the thirty (30) day period, as set forth in Section 8.b. above, seventy-five percent (75%) of any unused e-Rewards Currency remaining in a Member's account that was earned during the just-ended Membership Year will expire, and will be removed from the Member's account. The remaining twenty-five percent (25%) of the e-Rewards Currency earned by the Member during the past Membership Year shall be automatically transferred into such Member's account balance for the next Membership Year

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back