Gamestop Survey

i did a survey in spansih today, they had me watch 2 commericals adn then comment on them. THen they said I didnt match what they were looking for. annoying

I just received a survey, but it wants me to give a login and password. There wasn't one in the email, or any other screen. Guess I'll just pass this one up.

Just got a survey, but it wouldnt load, so I hit the "Click Here if it doesnt load within 10 seconds" and all it did was send me to a "Stopped No Restarts" page. Never gonna hit that again

[quote name='VioletArrows']I just received a survey, but it wants me to give a login and password. There wasn't one in the email, or any other screen. Guess I'll just pass this one up.[/quote]

yeah those happen from time to time. nothing you can do about it. just keep checking back to see if you can do it.

[quote name='Link927']Just got a survey, but it wouldnt load, so I hit the "Click Here if it doesnt load within 10 seconds" and all it did was send me to a "Stopped No Restarts" page. Never gonna hit that again[/quote]

I had one of those twice recently and never finished either one. another case of oh well you just gotta roll with it.

Anyway I am sitting on $52.45, once I get $65 then I will order that borders card so the points do go to waste.

Wow, I was finally sent a survey that I qualified for. Too bad I'm still 209 points away from a Gamestop gift card.

i signed up like 2 months ago and got 1 survey that i couldnt get into... some of you guys are getting this stuff really quick

Hmm... a empty gift card that is supposed to be empty.... magically has 13 bucks on it...

I spent the last of my 1t gift card about a week ago, and now it has more money on it...

Not arguing! lol.

I got another Gamestop gift card in the mail today. My Account Balance is $9.95. I did a survey about dairy products this evening that took about 20 minutes and was credited with $8.00.

You can also get an invite through borders. I got the newsletter and got an offer to get $15 instantly after I take my first survey.

[quote name='Link927']I havent gotten a new survey in nearly two weeks, sigh[/quote]

im in the same boat as you, though I guess I can't complain because I am over the $50 mark and waiting for October to hit so I can order another card

[quote name='yukafls']You can also get an invite through borders. I got the newsletter and got an offer to get $15 instantly after I take my first survey.[/quote]

Do you know if that offer conflicts with the $15 Borders Reward? I just redeemed for that reward on my Mom's Best Buy account and was wondering if I could sign up for Borders myself and get another $15 dollars.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']im in the same boat as you, though I guess I can't complain because I am over the $50 mark and waiting for October to hit so I can order another card[/quote]

I can since I'm about $2 short of my first one. :bomb:

E-rewards decided to throw me a bone and send me a quick survey today, with an earning of a nickel -_- Well, I'm about 1/2 way to my first card, earning credit was easy in the begging but its really slowed down =(

justa FYI, next time, choose "doctor" as your profession... I get ereward opportunities that earn me on average 25-60 points a pop....... to date, nobody has ever verified that I am indeed a doctor.

Man this sucks. What did I do to deserve such bad karma? I come back from a 3 day trip to find out that a survey actually pops up in my email. Didn't expect it to be a big one so I was seriously pissed off when I saw that the points awarded for it was 300. This sent up some red flags in my mind but still...that's like 2/3 of the way to a $50 card. That is some really bad luck. :bomb::bomb::bomb:

I just got a survey, first question asked was gender, I chose male it it told me I didnt fit the criteria. XD That was a first.

[quote name='Link927']I just got a survey, first question asked was gender, I chose male it it told me I didnt fit the criteria. XD That was a first.[/quote].

thats nothing when I first started with them I got a survey for 26 dollars and the same happened with me because I am a Man. I was so pissed back then. lol

[quote name='UltimoRey']i finally got to order my 3rd card.[/quote]

Just ordered my 3rd card, too.

I got my second in June, and built back up to $35 really quickly, but the last $10 was excruciatingly slow. I got two surveys this weekend that pushed me over the top with room to spare.

I keep getting ones that aren't even worth a dollar. It's like I hit halfway and they feel like I'm getting too close or something.

I also got an email saying that they screwed up one of their surveys and to take it again. The site hosting said survey blocked me from taking it again. Well, if you're happy with your screwed up results, then fine.

Wow, this thing has really dried up for me. Got to $39 in like two weeks, and now nothing. Last survey I took netted me a full $0.50, and that was a week ago. I really need to get that GC with all the games soon to be released, but that last $10 seems to be elusive.

[quote name='aspower']Wow, this thing has really dried up for me. Got to $39 in like two weeks, and now nothing. Last survey I took netted me a full $0.50, and that was a week ago. I really need to get that GC with all the games soon to be released, but that last $10 seems to be elusive.[/quote]

lol ditto here man.

Weird, I too went from cashing out for a gamestop card to $39.15 in less than 2 weeks in late july/early august and then stalled. I haven't seen a survey in 2 weeks now.

Last week I got 3 surveys worth $15 (lol cancer causing birth control to prevent inevitable cancer), and now I'm only $6 from my first card. I don't know if I'm going to put it down on LEGO Batman, Spore, or save it and get more cards (if they don't expire quickly).

Checked my email this morning, got 3 surveys. One already passed, and failed the $9 and $7. Currently around $28~ or so, its gonna be a while if I keep failing them =/

[quote name='MrDenny']Do they discriminate against Asians? Should I lie about being Asian?[/quote]

lol I think companies don't want asians' opinions. They hate us, man. XD

I started really getting the surveys like 2 weeks ago, before that nothing and now I got like $33 already. I think utalkback is better than e-rewards and I got a 300 point survey (which is basically a $25 gift card) and I was a day too late and it wasnt valid anymore T_T

SO CLOSE!
280zd5.jpg

I have till Feb 1st 2009 before I lose 210 points. I wonder if I should try to get 450 points. It took me forever to get this but I seem to be getting a little more surveys lately.

[quote name='Timeshift']I started really getting the surveys like 2 weeks ago, before that nothing and now I got like $33 already. I think utalkback is better than e-rewards and I got a 300 point survey (which is basically a $25 gift card) and I was a day too late and it wasnt valid anymore T_T[/quote]

LOL same here too! I think they just posted that to give us hope XD

$39.45 and then I filled out a lengthy one worth $9 only to find out that they'd reached their limit! What a rip! At least I won't be complaining about being $1.55 short of a GC.

bread's done
Back