Gamestop Survey

Just got invited, and just signed up. I took 2 surveys and now I have 25 points total. I guess I am doing this right? Each day I'll get new surveys or something to fill out?

How on earth do you guys have 5-6 cards in one year? lol.

[quote name='RenoTurk11']How on earth do you guys have 5-6 cards in one year? lol.[/quote]

Nobody does. You're limited to one per quarter.

[quote name='RenoTurk11'] I guess I am doing this right? Each day I'll get new surveys or something to fill out?[/quote]

Yup, you are doing it right.

Eh, I wouldn't bet on getting surveys every day. But if you are a highly targeted demographic, then you can expect to get a lot of surveys compared to other people. I went on a dry spell of surveys for about a month. But it seems that since TV season has started up, I've been getting more surveys in that category.

Lonepig- Ahh, thanks for letting me know. I just assumed based off what people were saying here that it was within one year since I read that accounts lose their points (Or a percentage?) after one years worth?

Puff- Thanks. I wonder what their target demographic is. I wonder if I should of put different demographics to attract more surveys, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just signed up. I was wondering if it was legit or not, so thanks for the info guys. I'm excited to get a little gs spending money.

^^^It's definitely legit, I've gotten my rewards and I've never gotten spam.

I'm so excited, after sitting at 449 points for a week or two, I finally got another survey. I promptly failed it within two questions, but the 2 consolation points were enough to put me over for a $50 gift card!

[quote name='RenoTurk11']Lonepig- Ahh, thanks for letting me know. I just assumed based off what people were saying here that it was within one year since I read that accounts lose their points (Or a percentage?) after one years worth?[/quote]

After one year, you will lose 75% of your unused points accumulated during the previous year. So if you've got 500 points on Dec 31, 2008, and use 400 on Jan 1, 2009, then come Feb 1, 2009 your remaining 100 points will drop to 25. Anything earned on or after Jan 1, 2009 will be unaffected until Feb 2010.

NOW I'm starting to get worried lol. 3 weeks after ordering my first $50 card and it still hasn't shown up. Does emailing them actually do anything or is it just like a complaint box?

[quote name='mezzo20']do they send to reward coupons in email. and how to change your rewards program[/quote]

Depends on the reward you are redeeming. If you are redeeming for a "card" then they send it through physical mail (ie the Gamestop gift cards). They send others through email though. so meh. I don't think you can change your rewards program, you just have to sign up again.

Lately I've been actually finishing the survey, but then it tells me that they already have enough resposnes. I really wonder if they do, or if they still secretly collect my data and short me $5....

[quote name='Link927']Lately I've been actually finishing the survey, but then it tells me that they already have enough resposnes. I really wonder if they do, or if they still secretly collect my data and short me $5....[/QUOTE]

I'm going with the secret data collection and obligatory screwing. I usually complete the surveys just hours after e-mail arrival, only to find that after wasting 10 minutes, they've already gotten enough. Well I'm only $2 and some change away from my GC.

i got an extra link for either under 25, or 25 older. they sent me two lol. i would be willing to trade for it for PS3 BETA CODES, just pm if you have one. or if you really want to get into this pm and we can work something out. im not a selfish person, and more than able to give this up, i just want to get into a beta.

I was invited a long time ago and I filled out a ton of survey's and nearly have enough for a $50 Game Stop gift card but their surveys have been pretty sporadic lately, I wish they'd send me more.....

I have both sites, and I always get the emails, like daily. Never really fill them out, most of the ones I get are like $15 / $20 surveys that take atleast 30-45 minutes to complete (that's if you are quick). I now just use the sites to get free Maxim subscriptions, sometimes Gamestop giftcards (if I know that there's gonna be a game I want soon).

I got an invite last week and signed up. I filled out two surveys on my account page and selected to receive the maximum amount of emails per week. I haven't gotten one email yet with a survey. I added both of their email addresses to my contact list like they said to do & it does not show up in my spam or anything. I am using gmail. Is there something else I need to do or do sometimes they not send emails with surveys out for awhile? Thanks for any help.

Got another survey today, unfortunately it said I didn't have permission to take it. Odd.

EDIT:

On a side note, I got a spare invitation, so I have a Over 25 link and an Under 25 link. Just PM which one you want and it's yours. (Though I wouldn't mind some freebies like spare MCR or the like. ;) But those aren't necessary)

10/09/08 8:19AM CST : Both links are taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just signed up (thank you puff :] ) and I have only gotten 2 surveys. When will there be more surveys? Or is this whole survey thing on a downturn and they are cutting back?

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']i just signed up (thank you puff :] ) and I have only gotten 2 surveys. When will there be more surveys? Or is this whole survey thing on a downturn and they are cutting back?[/quote]

I wish they would cut back on the surveys (atleast for me). I usually get 2 to 3 surveys a day, per account (have one under 25, one over 25).

Just wondering if E-rewards credits right away or does it credit 7-10 business days. I just completed a 17$ survey and haven't gotten any credit yet. Thx

[quote name='chex20']I wish they would cut back on the surveys (atleast for me). I usually get 2 to 3 surveys a day, per account (have one under 25, one over 25).[/quote]
damn man you are lucky. im using an under 25 account and i got 2 surveys the first time i logged in and then nothing.

So i redeemed my points on Sept. 25th to get a $50 gamestop giftcard and i still havent received it yet! the email i got said it was gonna take 10-12 days and it has been a little over 2 weeks now. how long did it take for you guys to get your giftcard/rewards??

I got a weird one today that said it was for Consumer Products. At first it was just a poll asking how the economic crisis was affecting me, and then all the sudden it turns into all these questions about religion, like would I let my kids (who?) go with a neighbor to a service of a different religion. Oh well. 2.50 out of it.

[quote name='BustaBust']So i redeemed my points on Sept. 25th to get a $50 gamestop giftcard and i still havent received it yet! the email i got said it was gonna take 10-12 days and it has been a little over 2 weeks now. how long did it take for you guys to get your giftcard/rewards??[/quote]

I ordered mines on sept. 11th and still havent gotten it.

I sent away for a $50 card back in September and haven't received it yet. Sent an e-mail asking about it still no response. Seems like the > 25 group is doing ok but the < 25 group is not.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Depends on the reward you are redeeming. If you are redeeming for a "card" then they send it through physical mail (ie the Gamestop gift cards). They send others through email though. so meh. I don't think you can change your rewards program, you just have to sign up again.[/quote]
thanx alot for the help mate.
and does anyone know what kind of reward should i redeem to get them in my email not throw a shipping address if you have redeemed rewards and got the coupon or codes in email plz tell which were the rewards.
thanx again.:bouncy:

bread's done
Back