Gamestop Survey

[quote name='jhamlett']Finally hit the $50 mark for a GC yesterday. I messed up on a networking survey that was worth $50 by itself. How long does it usually take to get the GC's in the mail?[/quote]

It says at least 30 days, but I've been getting them within two weeks.

Speaking of cards, just redeemed for my fourth :)

may i ask what your settings are? i have it 10+ but does it matter what i put for race/income etc? i have only been able to redeem 1 GC and it took me many many months. i would say 10-11 months.

I'm confused here. I got an email from one of these and from u.talk.back. i filled out like 3 surveys and they said theres no more at this time...?

[quote name='david12795']I'm confused here. I got an email from one of these and from u.talk.back. i filled out like 3 surveys and they said theres no more at this time...?[/quote]

They send them out from time to time randomly.

[quote name='angelfly']They send them out from time to time randomly.[/quote]

So it could take an eternity to earn a giftcard -_- ? lol

How often do you guys get these surveys

[quote name='david12795']So it could take an eternity to earn a giftcard -_- ? lol

How often do you guys get these surveys[/quote]

Depends on what demographic you occupy, so it varies. I've gotten surveys every day for two weeks, and I've gotten surveys once every couple of weeks. If you fit a demographic that a lot of surveys are targeting, then you are likely to get invited to more.

[quote name='Chitown021']Damn you one prize redemption per quarter! I now have almost $90 but I can't order another card until Jan 1st![/quote]

see, that's what I'm wondering too, I'm at 46 right now, and another 4 would push me to another 25 gift card, but then what do I do with all the other survey's since all of them will be eaten by the 75% monster at Feb 1st.

with as many good surveys I've been getting, i could hit 100 before Feb...

just wish there were other gift cards to get... nothing else is as good as the GS GC....

hell, gas cards would be great too.

[quote name='xycury']see, that's what I'm wondering too, I'm at 46 right now, and another 4 would push me to another 25 gift card, but then what do I do with all the other survey's since all of them will be eaten by the 75% monster at Feb 1st.

with as many good surveys I've been getting, i could hit 100 before Feb...

just wish there were other gift cards to get... nothing else is as good as the GS GC....

hell, gas cards would be great too.[/quote]

I agree. They need to have at least one other reward that's worth getting. If they did I would spend some of my remaining money. All the other rewards are stupid crap like $5 off a Pizza Hut order of $15 or more.

[quote name='VioletArrows']What the hell. I was just now sent a survey worth $7 and said would take 25 mins to complete. 5 minutes in, all the responses are in already?[/quote]

I think that some of these surveys are preprogrammed to disqualify the vast majority of people...after they've got the demographic and introductory data they're interested in.

The DVD surveys are terrible about this.

Actually completed a survey today, been a while, only $5 but every cent counts. Only $1.75 more for me to get my first GS gc. So close, but so very far.

Finally got my first card, after 4 months of surveys I believe. Topped off my account with a $7 survey. Now Im wondering if I should go for another card, or possibly those other rewards. Boarders GC seems tempting, but it goes to your rewards account. Well, lets just hope to get the card first in the mail.

Seriously, the Utalkback one sucks compared to erewards. I rarely get surveys from utalkback, and when I do, I'm disqualified.

I'm sitting on like $60 right now, I already claimed my first card... waiting till Jan to get another one.

Then all my cash gets swallowed up so I don't know what to get, wish there was another place I can score another gift card.

xycury-look at the expiration date on your points. YOu shouldn't loose credits until you had them for over a year sit in your account.

I am sitting at $75 and some change ready for my giftcard. Soon as the new year starts I am going to get the Gamestop card, a border's card and stack points for a new card in April. After I get another $40 then the next $10 goes to a subscription to Maxim.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']xycury-look at the expiration date on your points. YOu shouldn't loose credits until you had them for over a year sit in your account.

I am sitting at $75 and some change ready for my giftcard. Soon as the new year starts I am going to get the Gamestop card, a border's card and stack points for a new card in April. After I get another $40 then the next $10 goes to a subscription to Maxim.[/quote]

Ah, will have to look for that expiration date. Thanks for the tip.

I think the $15 Border's card which goes on a Rewards Card is not a bad deal... though I don't get a GC, it must go on a Rewards Card.

That's the only thing that's good... rest is either mags or miles... and lame 10 off 100 purchase crap.

been stuck on 200 some odd points on u.talk.back now for a year, I think they gave up on me....tried changing my setting/profile/etc. nothing.

$9.85 away from a GS GC on erewards, just messed up a $35 survey about compressed air, damn!!!!!!!!

I think the borders deal is alright, $15 = $15 GC if I remember correctly, compared to $50 = $25 gamestop GC
note* the borders credit is not applied until the following month. I claimed my prize Sept. 2nd and the bordersbucks were not available until Oct. 1st, kinda shitty.

>>>>>>Don't know if this has been asked yet but: Does anyone have an extra 18 and under invite I can have......kidding kidding

Sent off for my first e-rewards GS card on 11/24 and got it yesterday (12/8).

Haven't had too many surveys lately - a couple TV-related ones, one on various brands of cereal bars vs. each other, and one on commercial soap dispensers. That last one was friggin' hilarious. Some of those things looked like wall-mounted stormtrooper masks.

got my points for my january card, my borders points, and my subscription to maxim. just trying to stack points for my april card now. currently at $94.65

wtf? I ordered the $25 card on 11/14 and still haven't received it. Once(if) I do get it, I'm done with this scam of a site.

After sitting at $48.15 for months, and 2 months away from losing over half of it, I finally got a 2 buck survey to put me over for my 3rd card! Phew. My wife's account (a month old) is halfway to her first one as well.

[quote name='FelixC']wtf? I ordered the $25 card on 11/14 and still haven't received it. Once(if) I do get it, I'm done with this scam of a site.[/quote]

I'm still waiting on mine from 11/13. Guess they start clearing the queue from the top.

[quote name='(TSC)Bender']I'm still waiting on mine from 11/13. Guess they start clearing the queue from the top.[/quote]

I wouldn't say that. I'm still waiting on my card from October, but others who ordered later already got theirs.

[quote name='hoboman2']how does work?
more time spent is more points?
or what?[/quote]

It's a survey site. The more surveys you qualify for and complete, the more money/points you get so you can cash out on giftcards.

just placed an order on another $25 gamestop card. im so poor that i am hoping to save up for a 360 right now hehe. so when i get this card i will have $75 and i almost have enough for another.

edit* so wait can you only get one card per quarter? i got a card already and i just placed an order on another card. whats this quarterly thing that you guys are talking about? is there some type of rules for this or what? thanks in advance.

[quote name='BustaBust']just placed an order on another $25 gamestop card. im so poor that i am hoping to save up for a 360 right now hehe. so when i get this card i will have $75 and i almost have enough for another.

edit* so wait can you only get one card per quarter? i got a card already and i just placed an order on another card. whats this quarterly thing that you guys are talking about? is there some type of rules for this or what? thanks in advance.[/quote]

You can only order one of each prize per calendar quarter. I've got $100 saved up but I can't order another GC until Jan 1st.

I am in the same boat. Just had a $20 survey today to put me over $50 again and just got my last GS card in the mail on mon. Timing is not too bad.

I am sitting at $96.35 waiting for january to order my next card.

*quick note all the recent surveys I have been getting have a note to make sure you click the earn more tab after you finish your survey for a quick survey that gives like .25 to .50 cents after survey. make sure your not missing out on these

bread's done
Back