Gamestop Survey

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']I am sitting at $96.35 waiting for january to order my next card.

*quick note all the recent surveys I have been getting have a note to make sure you click the earn more tab after you finish your survey for a quick survey that gives like .25 to .50 cents after survey. make sure your not missing out on these[/quote]

Ah, good tip, will have to watch it... I'm sitting at 65 and waiting for Jan to order another card.

Too bad there isn't another store that would do GC... makes one wish that GS won't stop giving them out.

[quote name='blandstalker']Just earned my fourth card.

P.S. The survey about jeans sucks.[/QUOTE]

Can you give me any tips on qualifying for surveys? Like do you use a specific age/race that always works because I never qualify :bomb:

whats the deal with e-rewards? i created an account about 2 months back and never saw gamestop as a sponsor. am i on the wrong site? and what are these invities people are requesting?

[quote name='Matrix813']whats the deal with e-rewards? i created an account about 2 months back and never saw gamestop as a sponsor. am i on the wrong site? and what are these invities people are requesting?[/quote]

I think on the e-rewards site you need an invite from Gamestop to join in order to get the GC as a choice. And the invites are for the two sites: U.talk.back and E-rewards. You need one to join either.

I have noticed lately that if you get a car survey, they want to talk to people that want to buy a large SUV tomorrow, if not sooner. (hint, hint)

[quote name='Chitown021']You can only order one of each prize per calendar quarter. I've got $100 saved up but I can't order another GC until Jan 1st.[/quote]

i ordered my first one in september (i think) and i already placed an order on the card. are they going to refund me? or are they going to wait til the next quarter to send it to me? also if i have 2 different accounts (one under and over 18) does that mean i can only redeem one from each quarter from both accounts? thanks in advance.

[quote name='BustaBust']i ordered my first one in september (i think) and i already placed an order on the card. are they going to refund me? or are they going to wait til the next quarter to send it to me? also if i have 2 different accounts (one under and over 18) does that mean i can only redeem one from each quarter from both accounts? thanks in advance.[/quote]

The quarters are Jan-Mar, April-June, July-Sept, and Oct-Dec. If you ordered one in Sept and one in the last couple weeks then you should be fine since the orders were in diff quarters. From my experience once you place an order in a quarter if you try to go back and get another you just get this message:

"You have already selected a Reward from this Sponsor in the current calendar quarter. Redemption rules for this Reward stipulate that you may make only one redemption every calendar quarter. You may either choose a different Reward now or redeem this Reward at a later date (once a calendar quarter has passed since your most recent redemption of any Reward from this Sponsor)."

finally got my first card after breaking the ever so elusive 450 point barrier. Went over by a whopping 56 points after my first large survey (greater than 50 points). Does anyone know the address they ship from? I should be home by the time the gc arrives, but knowing my mom, she may throw out anything that looks like junk mail while I'm away at school.

for erewards; did anybody get offered the over the phone 45 min. survey about insurance??? worth $75.00 gonna see what happens

[quote name='Da_Best_12']i have 3 links for both under 25, and 25 and older. pm me if you want them[/quote]

ok well ive been gone for a while, and if received many request for these, but i dont really know how to fairly choose, so to be fair i will give which ever link you want if you do something for me. go to www.saynation.com and sign up and when it ask for a refferal code enter, 306371224. after you complete the sign up process do the first survey and then pm here with what link you want and after i confirm, its yours. also the site is safe, no credit card or anything like that required.

[quote name='Da_Best_12']ok well ive been gone for a while, and if received many request for these, but i dont really know how to fairly choose, so to be fair i will give which ever link you want if you do something for me. go to www.saynation.com and sign up and when it ask for a refferal code enter, 306371224. after you complete the sign up process do the first survey and then pm here with what link you want and after i confirm, its yours. also the site is safe, no credit card or anything like that required.[/quote]

Dude...if you're going to do this, make a referral thread in the right section. Cause you're making a profit off of people asking for what's originally supposed to be a freebie.

Could someone please send me a link to sign up for this survey thing if you have an extra one. Would love to start earning points.

[quote name='Chitown021']Damn I really wish there were other prizes besides the GS giftcards. I'm now up to almost $130 and I can't order again until Jan 1st![/quote]

Only another 11 days until the new year. At least you have an excess of rewards funds.

I've got an overage too, would be nice if there was other decent items to get with my credit.

Cant wait for the next $25 card. I think I'm gonna let my wife get a $15 Borders card so she can get a book. (unless she gets it for Christmas.)

[quote name='shadowkast']
>>>>>>Don't know if this has been asked yet but: Does anyone have an extra 18 and under invite I can have......kidding kidding[/quote]
this...

...is old!!!

My Gamestop survey invite came like a week-2 weeks after I subscribed.

Oh well, currently $19 ($9.50 in real currency, 1 E-Rewards dollar= 50 cents), away from a gift card, I have a $5 survey waiting, but I have to wait till after school since it doesn't work with safari.

[quote name='Jmclark']My Gamestop survey invite came like a week-2 weeks after I subscribed.

Oh well, currently $19 ($9.50 in real currency, 1 E-Rewards dollar= 50 cents), away from a gift card, I have a $5 survey waiting, but I have to wait till after school since it doesn't work with safari.[/QUOTE]

How do you make sure you qualify for the survey??

[quote name='Chitown021']Damn I really wish there were other prizes besides the GS giftcards. I'm now up to almost $130 and I can't order again until Jan 1st![/quote]

haha nice, I'm only at 70 after already claiming my 25 GC. I only started about 2 months ago.

I thought it would slow down, but the surveys keep coming.

I had one $5 that loaded soooo slow, it stated 20 minutes, but more like 40. If I wasn't watching tv shows, I'd be a bit miffed at wasting my time like that.

I think the borders one is not too bad, 15... I need to get in a store and get a card.

But the best could be a 25 gas card, would like that...

I am $106.30 waiting for the new year like everyone else.

Has everyone been clicking the earn more link with their surveys? they are small surveys that offer like 50 cents per short survey. It all helps

So I figure when the new year hits I will get the gift card for GS, and the $15 Borders Bucks, and probably a subscription to maxim for a year. The way survey are coming I will have enough in the bank for april by the middle of january.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']I am $106.30 waiting for the new year like everyone else.

Has everyone been clicking the earn more link with their surveys? they are small surveys that offer like 50 cents per short survey. It all helps

So I figure when the new year hits I will get the gift card for GS, and the $15 Borders Bucks, and probably a subscription to maxim for a year. The way survey are coming I will have enough in the bank for april by the middle of january.[/quote]

I've been clicking the links for the EARN MORE ever since you said something about them. I had completely ignored them before.

I've had a flood of surveys coming in over the past three months, but haven't taken any of them as I'm already at $50 for the January giftcard, not interested in anything else on the site, and don't want 75% of my e-dollars to disappear come February. I'll start taking surveys again on January 1st.

[quote name='lakers310']Has anybody who ordered before 11/26 gotten a card from e rewards? i ordered one on 11/26 and im starting to get worried[/quote]

I too ordered a card sometime around then and have yet to recieve it, but I just assume its a combination of the holiday season and IIRC, most people recieve them around a month later?

[quote name='thelonepig']I've had a flood of surveys coming in over the past three months, but haven't taken any of them as I'm already at $50 for the January giftcard, not interested in anything else on the site, and don't want 75% of my e-dollars to disappear come February. I'll start taking surveys again on January 1st.[/quote]

I thought about doing as you ... but then I think if one wasn't filling out surveys, the site might think you left the account, and would STOP sending you more.

Plus if you were to get like 200 more in surveys, even after the 75 ripoff that it is.. that leaves you with 50 left just to get another card in the next quarter.

I would keep doing them... just get magazines...

I'm tempted at the 15 Boarderbucks... it's dollar for dollar there, so one could get quite a bit of bucks off of it.

Finally cashed in for the $25 dollar giftcard. I've been at this for 11 months and I only managed to get a little over 300 points. I have no idea hot the fuck you guys racked up points so fast. I had it set to "10 surveys a week", but I've been lucky to get five a month. Not qualifying for the full survey fucked me over a lot too...

[quote name='xycury']I thought about doing as you ... but then I think if one wasn't filling out surveys, the site might think you left the account, and would STOP sending you more.

Plus if you were to get like 200 more in surveys, even after the 75 ripoff that it is.. that leaves you with 50 left just to get another card in the next quarter.

I would keep doing them... just get magazines...

I'm tempted at the 15 Boarderbucks... it's dollar for dollar there, so one could get quite a bit of bucks off of it.[/quote]

my personal advice in this situation is to always do the surveys if you can. you NEVER know when your survey situation will dry up. Sometimes they come sometimes they don't. You can not seriously count on them coming so just do EVEYONE you get.

the border's bucks are great BUT you can only get that reward once a year.

so to really max out this thing for the most it will take an avarage of:

$200 in surveys for the $100 in GC for the year
$15 in surveys for the $15 Border Bucks
$10-20 in surveys for any magazines that you may like

so that is about $235 for the average over 25 year old person to really get all the good stuff from this site, unless they want coupons and stuff.

It would be nice if they expand what they offer next year.

[quote name='Link927']I too ordered a card sometime around then and have yet to recieve it, but I just assume its a combination of the holiday season and IIRC, most people recieve them around a month later?[/QUOTE]

I ordered 11/25/2008 and have yet to receive anything yet.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']the border's bucks are great BUT you can only get that reward once a year.

It would be nice if they expand what they offer next year.[/quote]

once a year... like calendar year? because I may just have to get one ....

:cold::cold::cold::cold:

that sucks worse than the GS gc

and I agree, they neeeeed something else, other than mags.

Wife would give me so much crap if I ordered Maxim.... and the rest sucks!

[quote name='xycury']once a year... like calendar year? because I may just have to get one ....

:cold::cold::cold::cold:

that sucks worse than the GS gc

and I agree, they neeeeed something else, other than mags.

Wife would give me so much crap if I ordered Maxim.... and the rest sucks![/quote]

yup only one a calendar year from Border's, and on top of that it does't hit your border's account until the next calendar month so it might be best for you to order it before the end of the year so you can cash out for one again next year.

as far as maxim goes, i won't order a subscription for it until I have enough in the bank for a subscription to latina magazine for her. I am glad she doesn't mind about men's magazines.

I seem to get them in waves. Currently been getting a lot of high pay off beer related ones. Now I just have to wait until january to hopefully get another gamestop giftcard...

[quote name='Third Eye']Hmm its been over 1 month and I've yet to receive my gamestop card from them. I wonder if something's up?[/quote]
If you're worried, you can always send them a support message. There should be links on the site. They confirmed that it was sent and should be coming when I asked about mine.

[quote name='Se7en69']Everytime I am close to getting a gift card, I stop getting surveys. Haven't gotten any for months.[/quote]

if you are that close to getting over the giftcard hump, try clicking any surveys you have left on the screen and clicking the earn more tab at the bottom. they have been offering short surveys that give like .25 to 1.00 the past few weeks.

hope it helps

i have 2 days left on my account...i still need about $22. I dont see that happening. OH well, this site helped me get a 360.

edit: upto 29.60, but still dont think im making it

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back