Gamestop Survey

[quote name='Grecco']I havent gotten any surveys in months and the gift card i ordered in october still hasnt gotten to my house. kinda disapointed.[/QUOTE]

i ordered my gamestop card at the beginning of october and have still yet to receive it too. i have e-mailed them twice about it, and still no reply.

Don't forget to order your new quarter prizes starting tomorrow. You also might want to check the site for some bonus surveys. I just did one that asked me questions about 2008. It only took a couple minutes and I got a buck for it.

Does anyone know if you can add on to a current subscription if you get magazines?

So if I were to cash out on Borders Rewards today, it would count for this calander year? Im at $30 so Im not sure if I want to just wait to get another GS card, or this now.

[quote name='Link927']So if I were to cash out on Borders Rewards today, it would count for this calander year? Im at $30 so Im not sure if I want to just wait to get another GS card, or this now.[/quote]

It should since the new quarter doesn't officially start until tomorrow.

just cashed out for my first Gamestop giftcard of the year, with 53.60 in the bank. I am going to save my borders bucks for december because of the coupons and once I get to 60 dollars I am going to get my subscription to maxim.

Ordered my card then went back to all of the survey emails I've gotten for the last two months and turned out some were still available. I'm already nearly at my next card!

[quote name='Liquidx01']Just redeemed for two $25 Gamestop cards.

I'm probably done with this site after I get these.[/quote]

How did you redeem for two at the same time? They only allow one per quarter.

I've got to figure out what I want to spend $50 in reward money on before the end of Jan or I lose most of it and that's AFTER I've ordered a GS GC and a Maxim sub...

[quote name='Liquidx01']Just redeemed for two $25 Gamestop cards.

I'm probably done with this site after I get these.[/quote]

One yesterday and one today?

[quote name='Chitown021']How did you redeem for two at the same time? They only allow one per quarter.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Link927']One yesterday and one today?[/QUOTE]

Two accounts, two different addresses.

am I the only one who will get surveys and on the same day go to take them only to be told the survey is no longer being conducted? I have lost countless points because of this.

[quote name='Toke2Choke']am I the only one who will get surveys and on the same day go to take them only to be told the survey is no longer being conducted? I have lost countless points because of this.[/quote]

That happens to me from time to time. From what I can tell the e-mails generally go out around noon or so and I can't do them until I get home from work.

[quote name='Chitown021']That happens to me from time to time. From what I can tell the e-mails generally go out around noon or so and I can't do them until I get home from work.[/quote]

I think on the Dollar side, if you wait till after work, it'll be full.

seems silly to fight over survey's.

fuck this site. I redeemed a $25 GS gift card back in November and never got one. I got the confirmation email but never the card. Sent a few emails their way and no responses either. Looks like I won't ever get it.:bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='FelixC']fuck this site. I redeemed a $25 GS gift card back in November and never got one. I got the confirmation email but never the card. Sent a few emails their way and no responses either. Looks like I won't ever get it.:bomb::bomb::bomb:[/quote]

You gotta wait for it. They're waaay behind on the GS giftcards cause people are ordering them simultaneously and their shipper is slow as hell in getting the cards.

Shit, wait.. did all my points expire? I gotta check the website but I forget the URL since I only check when they send me a survey... :rofl:

[quote name='lilboo']Shit, wait.. did all my points expire? I gotta check the website but I forget the URL since I only check when they send me a survey... :rofl:[/quote]

You'll definitely want to log in and check your account. If your points/dollars expire you lose 75% of them. I've got the site saved in my favorites but I think it's just erewards.com. That would be the address for the 25+ accounts.

[quote name='lilboo']Shit, wait.. did all my points expire? I gotta check the website but I forget the URL since I only check when they send me a survey... :rofl:[/quote]

I think the points expire one month after your membership year ends, and your membership year will end at the end of a calendar quarter. So points should only expire on 2/1, 5/1, 8/1, and 11/1.

I just got an email from E-Rewards welcoming me to the "Preferred Panel". By updating my personal profile they will waive the expiration rules and roll my balance over for another year.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I just got an email from E-Rewards welcoming me to the "Preferred Panel". By updating my personal profile they will waive the expiration rules and roll my balance over for another year.[/QUOTE]

I got the same email.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I just got an email from E-Rewards welcoming me to the "Preferred Panel". By updating my personal profile they will waive the expiration rules and roll my balance over for another year.[/quote]

Awesome. I wish I'd get that because I'd love to keep my $50 towards a second quarter 09 GC.

Count me in on the preferred email:

Dear TLP,
Congratulations! We would like to invite you to become a Member of our Preferred Research Panel. This panel is comprised of e-Rewards® Members whose stated interests are especially important to our market research clients.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]A special thank you for your participation[/FONT]

To thank you for your ongoing participation in the e-Rewards program, we are going to waive our usual Currency expiration rules for you. As a result, the e-Rewards Currency that you’ve earned to date will be rolled over for an additional Membership Year and will remain available to you for Reward redemptions through December 31, 2009. Plus, by updating your Member profile now, you'll immediately earn an additional $2 in e-Rewards Currency.

To accept our invitation and roll over your Currency for an additional Membership Year, please update your profile by Midnight (CDT) on January 30, 2009.

If you continue as an active e-Rewards participant over the next 12 months, your status as a Member of the Preferred Research Panel may be extended for another year, and the expiration date for the e-Rewards Currency you have earned may be extended for an additional Membership Year. At the end of your next Membership Year, we will review your program participation as well as your profile and let you know if you re-qualify for Preferred Research Panel membership. Should you not re-qualify, you will have at least 30 days to use any e-Rewards Currency that was rolled over from previous years.

Claiming your Reward is easy. Just visit the Rewards Chart at the e-Rewards Web site, and check out the available Rewards.
As always, thank you for your membership. Continue to check your inbox and Member home page for future opportunities to earn e-Rewards Currency.

We value your time,

The e-Rewards Team

Hope I get that Preferred dealie.

Still waiting on two cards (+wife) but I think I only ordered at the beginning of Dec.

I was about to spend all I could on junk since I have enough for my 2nd quarter card.

Glad I didnt waste it all, would much rather have a 6th card.

Come on April 1.

Man every time they send me an email for a survey I always get "We're sorry, we are not interested in partaking you further in our survey" or something like that. Any way to bypass that?

[quote name='david12795']Man every time they send me an email for a survey I always get "We're sorry, we are not interested in partaking you further in our survey" or something like that. Any way to bypass that?[/quote]

If you cant go further, it means your answers didnt qualify for what they're looking for, such as a certain age group, sex, or how much money you make (I know there's a term for this -_-) Cant exactly bypass what you dont know what they're looking for.

I just checked my profile on e-rewards. There's an expiration notice about my balance:

We are delighted to have you as an e-Rewards® Member, and we want to help you get the most from our program at every opportunity.

As you may know, our program rules specify that any e-Rewards Currency earned and in your membership account as of December 31, 2008, must be redeemed by Midnight (CDT) on January 30, 2009. Accordingly, 75% of the unused e-Rewards Currency that you earned prior to December 31, 2008, will soon be subject to expiration from your account. For your current balance and other account details, please review your online account history.

Please claim your Reward by January 30, 2009

You have until Midnight (CDT) on January 30, 2009, to claim a Reward with your expiring e-Rewards Currency. After that date, the expiring e-Rewards Currency will no longer be available to you.

Claiming your Reward is easy. Just visit the Rewards Chart at the e-Rewards Web site, and check out the available Rewards.

As always, thank you for your membership. Continue to check your inbox and Member home page for future opportunities to earn e-Rewards Currency.

I've been doing these surveys for about a year and so far I've been able to get a $25 card every 3 months like clockwork. Sometimes it takes over a month to get the card, but I've always gotten it. $100 a year is not too bad. I tend to save them up for sales. I got L4D last week and it only cost me a little over 2 dollars out of pocket.

Seems to run in streaks. some weeks I get 10 surveys and then I'll go for 2 weeks and get none. I like doing them on my lunch hour at work.

BTW, what is the highest paying one you've done? I did an hour long one once for $12 or so. I had to watch and rate beer commercials. It was pretty elaborate. I saw one about "Men's Health Issues" that I believe would have paid $20 or more, but I did not qualify.

yea i have been getting my gc every 3 months as well the one i ordered in dec or last of nov just arrived today as well as a check for 27 from one of the other email things i do so its time for anew game. btw if you stay active they wont expire your e-rewards money every year i just became a preffered member on the 1st

[quote name='ajm1240']
BTW, what is the highest paying one you've done? [/quote]

I did one for one hour, survey paid $50

:lol:

well the sad part was that it only paid out $1 if it didn't make it till the end.

I had another that was $25, but I had to watch the season ending of that stupid Runway reality show.

I just ordered my 2nd GC, only from starting 4 months ago.

I also grabbed a Borders 15 gc and will get another one this month too.

Sorry to break it to you guys who ordered back in Oct/Nov and haven't received your cards yet, but I just got our 2 in the mail today and I checked the email confirmation dates: 12/4 and 12/18.

Keep trying to contact customer service.

[quote name='cruzfactor']I just checked my profile on e-rewards. There's an expiration notice about my balance:[/quote]

I have the same notice on my account.

i just got another $25 gamestop gc today. i ordered it about 2 and a half weeks ago? not sure but it came today. i ahve another one coming also.

I also got my $25 Gamestop gift card today. I assume they're shipping them in batches now.

the highest survey I got was a 4 week study on fast food consumption. Got a $15 GC to Mcdonalds also for the survey. it was for $5 each of the first 3 weeks and $20 upon completion. plus they had a follow up survey for it that gave another $3. so that was the best survey I ever had before.

I had a television study for $20 before for an episode of american gladiators as well. they do come in spurts.

my grand total so far form this site will be $75 in Game stop GCs and $15 from Borders earned last year.

and a $25 GC from Gamestop this year with $53.60 in the bank.

Not bad for a grand total of about 4 hours of my life after I click through all the surveys.

bread's done
Back