Gamestop Survey

I had a long string of surveys concerning watching beer ads. They were all beyond painful but they got me close to 40 dollars worth of points in a few days. In the end I know that I will never ever drink anything by Miller even if free.

question and sorry if it's been raised before, but can you stack these gift cards? I have one i earned last quarter and another on the way. can i use both at the same time to pay for an item that costs more than $25?

well its a gift card. i would assume you could go into the store and use all the gift cards you have. thats what i plan on doing, i need a few more gift cards then im gonna buy myself a console since i am a cheapassgamer haha. no console yet. not a ps3,wii or 360 so im hopefully going to get one of those once i get enough gift cards :)

[quote name='BustaBust']...since i am a cheapassgamer haha. no console yet. not a ps3,wii or 360 so im hopefully going to get one of those once i get enough gift cards :)[/quote]

thanks for the reply... and not to look a gift (card) horse in the mouth, but since you don't have a console, one would think you're not a gamer, so technically, doesn't that make you just a cheap ass????;)

I just did a $4 survey about home improvement and was invited to participate in some panel on the topic. The invite said something about paying $50 so if that's the case count me in!

Cashed in my latest gift card tonight. Decided to pickup Battle Fantasia - I was waiting on it to get cheaper, but it's very hard to find in my area and I'm afraid it will disappear first.

Already $20 of the way towards my next gc! :)

Hey how do you get into this thing?

Does Gamestop choose you?

I order Prince of Persia recently from them online and use the store more often. So, is there something I do or do they just pick me randomly?

[quote name='dogala']Hey how do you get into this thing?

Does Gamestop choose you?

I order Prince of Persia recently from them online and use the store more often. So, is there something I do or do they just pick me randomly?[/quote]

the way I got invited was by signing up for their weekly newsletter. then they sent me an email with the link inside.

another way would be if someone just gave you a link they did not use.

After multiple e-mails, I finally got a response for a gamestop gift card that I redeemed in the beginning of October and never received. It seems the card was used in the beginning of November. They even provided a gift card number. Of course, it can't be replaced.

I can't believe it took this long for a real answer.

This survey is annoying me because I used to get survey offers like every week or less now it's been almost 2 months since my last survey offer what the heck is going on?? And I was just about to hit enough points to get a $50 GameStop Gift Card too!

I'm not using it often enough to qualify for the big rewards, but what time I have put in has paid off. With my Borders Reward Bucks, I was able to pick up The Dark Knight on Blu-ray for just under $11.00.

Got another $15 in Borders credit coming next month, too.

Is it alright to bs the surveys? Because I said I was a doctor and recently completed a $55 survey. And of course I'm not a doctor,

I've been signed up with their newsletter for about a month now, but no survey invite. Do they sneak them in the usual updates or something?

They've sent out other rounds of invitations, though. I got them at least 3 times. They might send out more. But there's no way of knowing.

Sorry, I don't have anymore codes. Some expired and I gave away the others a month or two ago.

If anyone does have a code i would greatly appreciate it if you could Private message me the code i've been signed up for over a month on two different email accounts and nothing

[quote name='rpgamer92']If anyone does have a code i would greatly appreciate it if you could Private message me the code i've been signed up for over a month on two different email accounts and nothing[/quote]

Making an another account wouldnt help then, especially if you do have two. Its all luck on getting the emails, so you cant do much if they're not sending you any.

[quote name='Link927']Making an another account wouldnt help then, especially if you do have two. Its all luck on getting the emails, so you cant do much if they're not sending you any.[/quote]
I guess i'll just have to keep on waiting, anyways if anyone has a link i would greatly appreciate it!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone who redeemed their Q1 card received theirs yet? I ordered mine last night and I am hoping to get it in the same batch as those who ordered 1/1/09 since it seems they send em out in batches.

[quote name='Third Eye']Has anyone who redeemed their Q1 card received theirs yet? I ordered mine last night and I am hoping to get it in the same batch as those who ordered 1/1/09 since it seems they send em out in batches.[/quote]

Nope. I ordered 1-1-09 and still have not gotten it yet. I think my Q4 cards took a little over 3 weeks to arrive.

I also ordered January 1st and have not yet received the card. It's still to early to anticipate it in the mailbox - probably another week or two.

For the E-rewards sites, is it one prize each quarter, or one of each prize a quarter? I just ordered a gamestop giftcard and was planning on getting a border gc too.

Thank god. I finally ordered my $25 gift card ... and it only took 4 months. There were some serious dry spells in survey opportunites etc. Hopefully, the card shows up in a week or two and I can blow it on The World Ends with You or Chrono Trigger (ds).

[quote name='MrDenny']For the E-rewards sites, is it one prize each quarter, or one of each prize a quarter? I just ordered a gamestop giftcard and was planning on getting a border gc too.[/quote]

I think it's one prize from each vendor per quarter. One exception may be the magazine subs. I think they let you order as many of those as you want.

[quote name='MrDenny']For the E-rewards sites, is it one prize each quarter, or one of each prize a quarter? I just ordered a gamestop giftcard and was planning on getting a border gc too.[/quote]

I had redeemed a Gamestop giftcard at the beginning of the month, and just the other day redeemed the Border Bucks. The Border Bucks are one redemption per calendar year; Gamestop giftcards are one redemption per calendar quarter.

Jeez. I finally managed to get all the way through a survey to get the whole amount. Haven't done that in at least 3 months. I could tell they sent it to a LOT of people because from the beginning the site was being hammered so hard there was a 5 minute wait through the first couple of questions. Now I'm only $5 away from my second card.

I finally racked up 450 pts to get my $50 GC for Gamestop this past December. I cashed in my points mid-day on December 27, 2008. I finally got my GC today in the mail. :applause: So it took about a complete month (just like they said it would) for it to get here. It comes in a blue envelope with "u.talk.back" largely printed on the front. I'm going to go for another $50 GS GC. I already have accumulated 110 points this month.:bouncy:

Oh and Hi! Long time lurker and finally a a member.:D

Are there any suggestions to get surveys from u.talk.back? Some sort of profile settings that make you eligible? I signed up and have not received one survey yet in 5+ months.

[quote name='Third Eye']Has anyone who redeemed their Q1 card received theirs yet? I ordered mine last night and I am hoping to get it in the same batch as those who ordered 1/1/09 since it seems they send em out in batches.[/QUOTE]

Nope. I ordered 1-1-09 and still have not gotten it yet.

Tricky - It should be coming soon, many of us received ours today. I'm in Texas and you're in Louisiana. Should be there tomorrow.

I have 328 points right now, hoping for 450 so I can get the $50 cert. If not, I always have the 25er :) My year ends in june, so 122 points might be do-able?

[quote name='Kurina']Are there any suggestions to get surveys from u.talk.back? Some sort of profile settings that make you eligible? I signed up and have not received one survey yet in 5+ months.[/quote]

I never get surveys either, blah. Didn't someone say put your job as a doctor or something? I might try that.

Though on erewards i do much better. I redeemed $15 borders last month, something happened with one of my items on the order, and I got $15 put back on by Borders customer service for February, PLUS in January I redeemed another $15 for Borders. So, next month I have $30 and last month I had $15. Sweeeet.

[quote name='Third Eye']Tricky - It should be coming soon, many of us received ours today. I'm in Texas and you're in Louisiana. Should be there tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I received my Q1 card this morning.

I know u.talk.back and e-Rewards are run by the same people, but has anyone received a Q1 GC ordered from e-Rewards?

The ones I see posted say there from u.talk.back.

[quote name='Liquidx01']I know u.talk.back and e-Rewards are run by the same people, but has anyone received a Q1 GC ordered from e-Rewards?

The ones I see posted say there from u.talk.back.[/QUOTE]

I received my Q1 Gift Card from e-Rewards today.

bread's done
Back