Gamestop Survey

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Havent seen my card yet that I ordered 1/1.[/QUOTE]

That's because you live in MI and the cards are normally mailed from here in Dallas, Texas. It'll probably be there today or tomorrow.

[quote name='aeri']I have 328 points right now, hoping for 450 so I can get the $50 cert. If not, I always have the 25er :) My year ends in june, so 122 points might be do-able?[/quote]

The amount of points I earned increased exponentially towards the end of my year. I was December 2007 - 12/31/08, and I think by late August or early September I had around 300 points and I got to 450 in the beginning of October. Then, I started to get a ton of surveys afterwards, and I got all the way back up to 420 points by 12/31/08. Then they automatically extended my eligibility another year, so I got to 450 again on Jan. 7th. I'm up to 134 already. :D

So yeah, I think there's hope. I was in your same situation for nine months, then I got a barrage of surveys.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Got my $25 card today!![/quote]

I got mine today too!

I think I ordered it on the 3rd....

I'm sitting at 39.

Don't know if I should just cash in another 15 Borders or not... suppose I have about half a year to use that option.

hoping for another 11 to score another one when 4/1 comes around.

[quote name='Third Eye']That's because you live in MI and the cards are normally mailed from here in Dallas, Texas. It'll probably be there today or tomorrow.[/quote]

Hmmm. I live in MI and got my Gamestop GC today.

ok i havent read all of this thread but i am trying to get in with utalkback but with another email i already have erewards is any one else doing this or is it bad? and if you are any tips in getting an invite from utalkback thanks again

Those of you that have pts expiring don't forget to spend them by tonight or you'll lose 75% of them! I have about $30 worth that expire tonight.

Changed some of my preferences and am getting more emails again. Up to 220 points. Gonna cash in for a $25 Gamestop card as soon as I get to 300.

Man, e-rewards sucks besides the $15 borders rewards money. I have no use for any of the other prizes, really. Maybe I'll grab a magazine sub or something. Wish u talk back would give me more offers instead...gift cards are more useful to me! haha. any tips on how to get more matches on u talk back?

Ugh. Finally. I got a banking survey (lol WaMu) that gave me my 50 cents plus $4 for the next survey. No idea what to get with this card. Maybe give my 360 some love. Can you buy MS points at Gamestop?

I finally got my first card ($50 GS gift card) and it took way too long to get the points (almost 10 months)... I'm not sure what to do. My membership expires in May and there's no way I can muster up more points to get anything. Not sure I want to keep doing this.

I wish I'd get more surveys but I barely get any and most of the ones I get don't need my opinion because they already have enough from my demographic.

Damn. You lot scared me into believing my points were going to expire in Feb. I was like 9 points away from a GS card, so i spent it on Pizza Hut instead (ewwww) but it turns out my points expire in March...so i pretty much wasted my points for nothing >_< lol

Cags, my e-rewards account stopped sending emails months ago. Is there anyway to get them to start sending me surveys again?

Has anyone been invited recently or are those who are in, in?

I think there is a cut off date on each account of a year but it isnt a year yet.

My guess is it has more to do with the economy and time of year. Companies may not be as worried with surveys right now due to other financial constraints.

There have been some really long lulls in emails here as well though, and I haven't hit the yearly marker. Am just assuming the above although I could be wrong.

[quote name='Kurina']My guess is it has more to do with the economy and time of year. Companies may not be as worried with surveys right now due to other financial constraints.

There have been some really long lulls in emails here as well though, and I haven't hit the yearly marker. Am just assuming the above although I could be wrong.[/quote]

I updated my profile at the beginning of the year and got a flurry of surveys, and now nothing. I think the economy has a lot to do with it, too. Less money to throw around on surveys.

I still get two to three surveys each week - typically in the $4 - $6 range, but I've also got enough in my account for the April card and nearly enough for the July. At this rate, I can stop taking surveys in April and be set for the year.

I've been getting one every few days from E-Rewards. U.talk.back on the other hand has not been kind to me.

$16 bucks short for my April card. Yeah, with the economy hit as hard as it is currently, we'll more than likely be seeing fewer and fewer of these. I did get one today though which was nice.

Currently sitting on $102.75 right now(seems like they want me for everything since I got my MBA) with enough stacked for my april and july card. though I will lose $12.50 in may. so looks like I have to get a subscription to maxim.

By the way is anyone else a member of the slice it forums though e-rewards? I wanted to know if anyone got enough posts for the $10 amazon giftcard yet.

Quick note. everyone please before you do your surveys make sure you click the earn more button first. It gives a short survey that gives like .15 to .50 each pop. it is small but it helps when your just clicking through. (and sometimes these lead to other surveys that offer much bigger rewards like entrance into weekly and monthly studies.)

I'm short like $7 for my next card, it's been slow....

This one 25 min survey which I clicked into after it got into my inbox 10 mins ago... it stated that they got enough to qualify... and I'm like TOTAL BS... for a 25 min survey....

Anyways... wish they would start sending one out more than once a week.

[quote name='forty9']i wish i got the email to do this. ive been signed up for their newsletter for a while but never got an email for this :([/quote]
me too :( hopefully they start sending them out again.

How frequently do they send you surveys? I requested the 10 or more option, but I've only been able to complete a few surveys for 35 points.

I'm still about $10 away from my April card. If $50 didn't expire on Feb 1st I would be well ahead of the game. The other day I had a survey that said it would be 25 min but worth $12. Most of the time if I get past the first few "filter" questions I'm home free. This time I get about 15 minutes into the thing and then the fucker decides they've gotten enough responses from my demographic!

If you're going to DQ me do it up front, don't make me waste 15 minutes for a stupid .50 partial credit.

I have 48 coming into April... but I think if I can muster up another 15 by then... all of march, then I'll probably get another Border's gc.

still... the rewards that there is ... quite lacking.... I want like a $5 gas card or something.

[quote name='xycury']I have 48 coming into April... but I think if I can muster up another 15 by then... all of march, then I'll probably get another Border's gc.

still... the rewards that there is ... quite lacking.... I want like a $5 gas card or something.[/quote]

you can only get one border's credit per calender year.

Wooo I just finished my 6 post on sliceit and next week I will get a $5 erewards credit plus a $10 amazon gift card. so as long as the posting opportunites keep coming I will have a guarantee of $50 erewards dollars and $100 amazon gift card additionally.

anyone else ever been offered anything outside of erewards that gives you free giftcards and such?

Ordered a $25 Gamestop card on 2-13 and it came today. Dunno what to do with it, as there's so many things I want right now, and need stuff for my 360.

bread's done
Back