Gamestop Survey

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']you can only get one border's credit per calender year.[/quote]

Thanks for the reminder to everyone else, I got mine back in December so I should be ok.

I've been signed up for the GameStop newsletter for a year and just yesterday got an invite for the survey program. I did a few of the default ones and got 35 points now. Here's hoping the surveys keep coming. Happy to be in.

[quote name='StarFoxA']How often should I get surveys? I said the ten or more per week option.[/quote]

right now it's been 2-3 a week..... I think I almost got 10 in a week once.

been quite slow

Yeah I'm over 50 bucks now as well, since it's a month till April I hope I can get some more money ready for the next one in Aug.

[quote name='Third Eye']Yeah I'm over 50 bucks now as well, since it's a month till April I hope I can get some more money ready for the next one in Aug.[/quote]

Same here although I will probably redeem mine on July 1st if I have enough by the 3rd quarter ;).

I would be $50 ahead this year if I didn't have to burn my cash before the Feb 1st deadline on my cash that was set to expire.

Finally ordered my first card yesterday. What a pita it was; I really don't know how some of you guys can knock out enough surveys to continually cash out for them. My demographics must really suck for what they're looking for or something.

Oh well.

just did a $12 in about 10 minutes.

Brings me up to $60, all ready for another GS card. if I get 5 more, then I'll get my last Borders GC...

I still have another 4 months before my anniversary so plenty of time to make another 50, but it sure seems like slowing down.

I did a earn more survey that asked if I wanted to take phone surveys... if they are short, well may be better for me. though hope they give a time of day...

[quote name='xycury']just did a $12 in about 10 minutes.

Brings me up to $60, all ready for another GS card. if I get 5 more, then I'll get my last Borders GC...

I still have another 4 months before my anniversary so plenty of time to make another 50, but it sure seems like slowing down.

I did a earn more survey that asked if I wanted to take phone surveys... if they are short, well may be better for me. though hope they give a time of day...[/QUOTE]

I've done that or at the end of some surveys been asked if I'd be willing to take a phone survey about that topic. I've always said yes and one day I did a survey about insurance over the phone that I'm pretty sure was from them.

I doubt completing it gave me any extra $$$ but I'm hoping it will lead to future consideration and more chances to do web surveys for $$$.

Wow this sounds like it's a really good deal, and worth signing up for...I'm going to try it out today. Hopefully registration ain't a mission. =\

Yeah I just did that but, I haven't got anything yet in my inbox...not even a confirmation letter which usually you get one right after you sign up with most stuff on the internet that requires an e-mail.

I'm really desperate to try this out...as you can tell. lol

i deleted this today but now put it back in my inbox..

Anyway for those who sign up, did you use your real info or some made up name?

honestly this gamestop survey thing is pretty much garbage, ive been a member for over a year and pretty much only been offered a few surveys and never get the full credit. i only have about 100 points. my settings has been at max survey invites or whatever. oh well.

My under 25 account is pretty worthless. I don't remember the last time I got a survey for it. I frequently get them for the over 25 program, though.

[quote name='silverjojo08']My under 25 account is pretty worthless. I don't remember the last time I got a survey for it. I frequently get them for the over 25 program, though.[/quote]

Ditto, up to 34.65 in my 25+ account. Wish they had larger amounts for Borders GCs so I could get text books for free :)

[quote name='lilredvampy']yea i am up to 42 bucks in my 25+ account and just recently got the 25 and under so nothing but the small amount you start with[/quote]

Just out of curiousity, what are the differences between a >25 and 25 account gets a lot of surveys that I doubt a

well in the 25 and under they go by points and you can get a 50gs gc or a 25 but i havent acctually got a survey yet so i dont really know the dif with the surveys

[quote name='lilredvampy']well in the 25 and under they go by points and you can get a 50gs gc or a 25 but i havent acctually got a survey yet so i dont really know the dif with the surveys[/quote]

Hmmmm...they have a $50GS GC? I find that interesting. I saw the post someone had made a page back where they say they barely got any

So I signed up for 10 e-mails or what have you a day, but so far I haven't recieved a single one since I signed up. I filled out three surveys they had for me initially which were basically filling out my personal info type stuff but nothing since. What am I doing wrong here?

[quote name='Flak']So I signed up for 10 e-mails or what have you a day, but so far I haven't recieved a single one since I signed up. I filled out three surveys they had for me initially which were basically filling out my personal info type stuff but nothing since. What am I doing wrong here?[/quote]

Yeah, I have that checked as well and receive hardly any. I've even updated my info several times...

[quote name='Flak']So I signed up for 10 e-mails or what have you a day, but so far I haven't recieved a single one since I signed up. I filled out three surveys they had for me initially which were basically filling out my personal info type stuff but nothing since. What am I doing wrong here?[/quote]

Don't worry about it. It takes a while for the surveys to come frequently.

Surveys have been quiet lately. I emailed them around the first of the year regarding getting more prize choices. I'm sitting on $100 in credit and waiting for the next quarter to come around for the $25 GS giftcard again.

I've been looking for an invite to join e-rewards for a couple months now. Nothing I do seems to trigger it. I read that signing up for upromise could generate an invite, so I did that. I actually got the invite and worked through $25 worth of surveys before I was told that upromise e-rewards invites do not allow for any type of rewards other than adding to your upromise account.

Can anyone help me out or point me in a better direction to get an e-rewards invite? I want it primarily for the Borders gift cards.

Thanks.

[quote name='Kalmaholic']I signed up to gamestop newsletter, and haven't got anything about surverys in my email yet in a week. :([/quote]

It takes waaay longer than that to get an invite, and then even longer to get surveys regularly. Two options that you have: wait for an invite to pop up here and grab it first, or keep waiting til GS sends you one.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']It takes waaay longer than that to get an invite, and then even longer to get surveys regularly. Two options that you have: wait for an invite to pop up here and grab it first, or keep waiting til GS sends you one.[/quote]

Ah. What a bummer. :(
Are there any other websites that offer something similar?

[quote name='fiveolddogs']I've been looking for an invite to join e-rewards for a couple months now. Nothing I do seems to trigger it. I read that signing up for upromise could generate an invite, so I did that. I actually got the invite and worked through $25 worth of surveys before I was told that upromise e-rewards invites do not allow for any type of rewards other than adding to your upromise account.

Can anyone help me out or point me in a better direction to get an e-rewards invite? I want it primarily for the Borders gift cards.

Thanks.[/quote]

You can get only 1 borders card a year.... and it's only $15.

NOT WORTH IT if you think you're only going for that.

Anyways, i'm waiting for April, going to snag my Boarders for the year, and be done with surveys unless something else of good interest is there, doubt it besided mag subscribes.

did a $10 and a $7 so I should be around $65 now.

bread's done
Back