Gamestop Survey

I have a bunch of $$ in e-rewards, but I did Border's in December and then in January and don't have much of a desire for the other prizes. Maybe eBay some coupon codes, or something. Hmm. Barely any in my u.talk.back. Changed all my settings and checked off EVERYTHING, so hopefully some surveys soon. Luckily my points don't expire until Dec 31st this year so I have awhile. Been sitting at 109 points for months.

[quote name='LancerEvoX']So how long does it take to recieve a Gamestop Gift Card? I'm tempted to go redeem mine for GTA DS.[/QUOTE]

I have been getting mine about 2 weeks after ordering, so around mid of the month after the 1st of the quarter.

I'll be gearing up for another in April, but I think I'll have to spend 15 on Border's GC and I'm still set for another $25 GC when July comes around.

My exp anv date is somewhere in Oct I think. Will have to look that up, maybe score a sub to Wired or something.

Hit the jackpot, $23 survey for a study on asthma haha....I'm not going to lie, I don't have asthma but I squirmed my way through it. I do kinda feel like a douche bag for doing that though.

My membership with e-rewards ends today. Part of my current earnings has an expiration date of May 1, 2009. Does this mean what's in my account will be gone by tomorrow or May 1st? And how can my membership and earnings have two different expiration dates?

[quote name='DJEZombie']If someone could PM me an invitation link, I'd be grateful, as well as post invitation codes on this thread.[/quote]

Did you read the first post?

Well just grabbed my $15 that I should have hopefully in time to use it this weekend.

Then get my $25 GS card ordered tomorrow.

I'll have $46 left, and plenty of time to get a survey or two done to get the next $50.

Happy First Day of the Quarter! :)

In case anyone misses it, they are now reporting: "You can expect your Reward within 9-11 weeks" :shock:

edit: the email confirmation still says within 30 days, the above quote was on the address submission page...

Ordered my card this morning and they upgraded me to premier member status or something. My points don't expire and I got 80 already in the bank for next quarter. looks like I can save my points to get the borders cash during december for all the sales.

Has everyone been doing their earn more quick surveys lately? I earned about 5 dollars from doing them since the beginning of the year. remember every little bit helps

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']

Has everyone been doing their earn more quick surveys lately? I earned about 5 dollars from doing them since the beginning of the year. remember every little bit helps[/quote]

I have and I'd say I've probably racked up an extra $5 or so from them. At .25 - .50 a pop they begin to add up.

This survey thing is for the birds. I finally got my first survey since I signed up and they only credited me 2 points because I wasn't eligible for the damn survey. 10 surveys/e-mails a day my ass.

Okay with this I picked up Maxum issues. I got my first like 3 issues. Then for some reason they quite coming. I get a call from someone they didn't leave a name or said who they worked for but some guy and he called me and and this is how the conversation went.

Me. Hi

Him-Hi this is (just first name) and I would like to say that we are not here to get any money. Your current magazine subscription is doing good and you are set for life.

Me-Okay what magazine is this for?

Him-Oh this is for Maxum. Okay I just need to collect some information from you. Is your name (my name)

me-Yes

Him-Okay what is the first and last name of your wife?

Me-I don't have a wife (I gave him attitude)

Him-He hanged up.

It felt like he was trying to scam me or something it was very odd. I still havn't got my Maxum since about December.

Hmm. I haven't done a whole one in a couple of weeks now. Last one I did I fibbed slightly and said I was considering a new car, to which I was subjected to 40 minutes of ugly uber expensive not really environmentally friendly hybrid cars, which put me at $12.

[quote name='packerfan10']Okay with this I picked up Maxum issues. I got my first like 3 issues. Then for some reason they quite coming. I get a call from someone they didn't leave a name or said who they worked for but some guy and he called me and and this is how the conversation went.

Me. Hi

Him-Hi this is (just first name) and I would like to say that we are not here to get any money. Your current magazine subscription is doing good and you are set for life.

Me-Okay what magazine is this for?

Him-Oh this is for Maxum. Okay I just need to collect some information from you. Is your name (my name)

me-Yes

Him-Okay what is the first and last name of your wife?

Me-I don't have a wife (I gave him attitude)

Him-He hanged up.

It felt like he was trying to scam me or something it was very odd. I still havn't got my Maxum since about December.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they wanted to do a survey on Maxim readers who are married? :)

[quote name='Chitown021']Your Q2 giftcard? If so that was fast![/QUOTE]

that is fast... maybe mine will come this week, would be good.

How do I get more surveys? Ive only got 61 points and have been a member since Oct 1 2008. I just went back into my account and checked everything. Hopefully that will bring in some surveys.

Ha, count me in one getting today... man that's fast, less than 2 weeks... barely a week and half in shipping days.... way to go!

I really don't know how you guys do it. I signed up for 10 surveys a day a few months ago and I've been contacted about one lousy survey that I couldn't even take because I didn't fit the demographic.

I want a giftcard too :(

[quote name='Flak']I really don't know how you guys do it. I signed up for 10 surveys a day a few months ago and I've been contacted about one lousy survey that I couldn't even take because I didn't fit the demographic.

I want a giftcard too :([/QUOTE]

I've only did 1 since a few months ago... had at one point 115, spent my 50 for the 25 and have 15 in Borders for the year, waiting for next quarter to claim my 4th card.

I'm in an IT field so I had done alot of surveys, but some were for alot of reward cash, one was completed having a value of $20. Most have been >$5.

I have been making my money through daily journals and other panel invites I have been getting.

-so far I got a journal for food consumption(plus a McD's GC) and when i finished it I got $45 in ereward dollars also.
-now I am in another panel called how you slice it about pizza and I get $10 amazon GC and $5 in erewards money every month as long as I complete 6 posts or surveys for that site every month.
-also I did a few other panels that were good

but honestly everyone's experience with this survey portal is different, best thing I can tell you to help you out is to learn how to creatively lie on your surveys and more doors will be opened to you.

@jokercard

well advice is to always be honest about the basic questions like age race etc.

after that look at the value of the survey before you do it. higher surveys tend to follow a pattern of wanting you to agree of have done what they are asking

ie:

15 dollar survey

10 question

do yo or any member of your family sell door to door insurance?

1. yes
2. no

since this is not a common question to ask people always say yes. and doors will open you just gotta stay on the right path once you open that door.

another way I can confirm this is that last year when i got involved in this, sometimes you could go back and redo a survey if you got booted out.(you cant' do that option now) and as long as you navigated the survey the right way you could do it and gt partial credit and the full credit once you complete it the right way. doing that a few times helps you understand what they are looking for.

another tip I can give is to always make sure you check your email a lot. whenever you get a survey the faster you respond to it, the better chance they want your demo group. also if your not getting surveys, instead of changing the amount you get every week, just go in and refresh your address and occupations section. it worked for me and hopefully it will do the same for you.

hope it helps. I am not an authority on this, but I anything around their system I find I always share with the community.

I got the email but could never find the link to the website and just didnt care anymore after that!
can someone send me one that is 25 n& under please!
Thanks!

I was doing a SEVENTY FIVE POINT survey today. It involved watching a pilot for a TV show. After the 15 minute video finished it says "Thanks but we have enough participants...bitch".

ARGGGHH! Why don't they tell me this BEFORE?!

[quote name='Clarke']I was doing a SEVENTY FIVE POINT survey today. It involved watching a pilot for a TV show. After the 15 minute video finished it says "Thanks but we have enough participants...bitch".

ARGGGHH! Why don't they tell me this BEFORE?![/quote]
I'm about to do the same one right now. Wish me luck

Update: dangit, on the first question I selected all the options and it ended. I can't qualify even when I lie! -_-

[quote name='Clarke']I was doing a SEVENTY FIVE POINT survey today. It involved watching a pilot for a TV show. After the 15 minute video finished it says "Thanks but we have enough participants...bitch".

ARGGGHH! Why don't they tell me this BEFORE?![/quote]

Same thing happened to me last night. The show wasn't even worth watching. If it had been on tv I would have changed the channel after five minutes. I was really looking forward to giving my opinion in the hopes of keeping it off the air.

[quote name='sippycupz']I'm about to do the same one right now. Wish me luck

Update: dangit, on the first question I selected all the options and it ended. I can't qualify even when I lie! -_-[/quote]
When they ask you if any of your family member work for any of those companies thats a loop hole to cutting the survey short. What this does is since your family member or yourself work for the company you cannot give your opinion on it, I work for surveys company so I know how to work around this type of question. This can also be in the middle of the survey and if you answer it wrong the survey would end and you dont get the full survey and get only the 2 points that they say you get if you dont qualify.

bread's done
Back