Gamestop Survey

[quote name='JokerCard']How do I get more surveys? Ive only got 61 points and have been a member since Oct 1 2008. I just went back into my account and checked everything. Hopefully that will bring in some surveys.[/quote]
Go into about me and try to switch up some of the answers this is how they can send you surveys depending on your answers, and even if you pick 100 surveys per week they can only send you surveys depending on your answers. Also when you do a survey they dont send you another one until the next month or so, only one survey per month is allowed for qualifying.

Dont be so down I been a member since Dec 15, 2007 and only have 219 pts but I been lazy and ignored the emails.

Out of content: I didnt know that the points expire, to find out when your points expire click Account/Account Summary. It also tell you when your membership expires, which I didnt know either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone notice some of the easier surveys give less credit now and they are letting you go much deeper into a survey before giving you the boot? I have had like 5 minutes of survey and then getting kicked. That sucks.

I'm still not getting any surveys. I've had maybe two since I joined up and even with a little creative detailing I can't get in.

I haven't had one in probably a couple of weeks. sitting on tons of cash, nothing to spend it on except GS GCs....

I noticed that they are WAY off on their servey times... I ache and moan when I see 25 min surveys because they end up taking about an hour...

freaking stupid.

I haven't gotten any in a while. I'm at like $42 or so and waiting on a few more dollars so that I can get another GS giftcard

I was getting one survey a week, then they just stopped sending them. I haven't gotten any for months. I don't even have enough points to redeem them for anything...

I've been having a few consistently the past 2 weeks including getting all the way through a $12 one, but that's probably over now that I only have $10 to go for another GS card.

I havent gotten surveys in a while, so I dont know if I should get something but nothing worth in my range since I haven't really dedicated much time into the surveys they send me.

I got the same survey four or five times in a row, wanting me to watch some sitcom or another. I completed it the first time and have yet to get credit for it, but it and the subsequent survey requests have since disappeared from my history... :roll:

[quote name='thelonepig']I got the same survey four or five times in a row, wanting me to watch some sitcom or another. I completed it the first time and have yet to get credit for it, but it and the subsequent survey requests have since disappeared from my history... :roll:[/QUOTE]

It's funny you mention that. I got the same survey four times in a row. Each time I would agree to install the app and take it and each time I would get disqualified from it.

[quote name='Chitown021']It's funny you mention that. I got the same survey four times in a row. Each time I would agree to install the app and take it and each time I would get disqualified from it.[/QUOTE]

I sent them a message earlier today about receiving the credit. I qualified the first time through, but all of the subsequent times I chose the "I've taken a similar survey in the past X months" option which disqualified me. I have yet to receive a credit even for the disqualifications.

Did you happen to notice if you got the partial credit?

[quote name='thelonepig']I sent them a message earlier today about receiving the credit. I qualified the first time through, but all of the subsequent times I chose the "I've taken a similar survey in the past X months" option which disqualified me. I have yet to receive a credit even for the disqualifications.

Did you happen to notice if you got the partial credit?[/QUOTE]

I don't think I did but honestly I wasn't paying that close of attention.

Regarding the television survey(s) I received, e-Rewards had me look in my survey history for more information. Of course they weren't there and I told them so. Less than 12 hours later, all four surveys had mysteriously reappeared and my account had been credited for said surveys.

Great service if nothing else!

i been with them for some time. i had over 825 opt points and totally forgot and they were voided! :( but i have around 275. i was getting so many surveys these past 3 months, it was like they were spamming me and then all of a sudden i get nothing. hmm

I agree, their service has been very good as far as I'm concerned. I moved a few months back and they replaced a $25 GS giftcard that got lost in the mail. Even though it was basically my fault (I put in my old address for shipping like a bonehead), they were cool about it.

I am very happy with eRewards. I have been able to get a $25 giftcard every quarter like clockwork for probably close to 2 years now.

I got an invite today from gamestop for e-rewards.com (not utalkback), any way I was wondering if people got more surveys for over 25 or under 25? I picked under 25 for utalkback and I'm currently at 85 points(that's total for the entire duration of my membership) and haven't gotten a survey for months.

Yeah, looks like it's new invite time. Also time to use a third family member for a profile; the other two dried up a whiles ago.

If you don't have a membership and you need an invite shoot me a PM.

I have one for 25+[gone to Azterism] and one for under 25[gone to fritter.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I rarely ever get any surveys from them. Will they all be from u.talk.back, or will they be from other sites (because all of the sudden I started getting a lot of spam)?

Just got another invite for the same e-mail address. Is it possible to have two survey accounts? Sorry, couldn't seem to find it in the search function, and that's a lot of posts to skim.

Haha, I also got another invite on an email that already has an account. 20 points away from a $25 GS giftcard, but haven't had a survey in over a month!

I have been with them (brother with utalk and myself e-rewards) for 2 years...got about 200 bucks in gift cards from them. I haven't gotten a SINGLE survey since January. I guess maybe there is a rewards ceiling?

I got flooded with 5 surveys in my mailbox today from e-rewards and 3 more on my utalkback account. Seems like they are throwing a lot out there.

Not sure about you guys, but the trick to sites like these is too answer the questions in a way that wont make it lead into another page of pointless questions.

keep it simple and be smart, and your cut your time filling these surveys out in half.

Lol, the survey I just took was actually entertaining. Nothing like telling them if their product is "gangsta" or "dope". Wish I got more surveys like that.

What a bunch of crap. I had $45 and needed one survey to go. I got this huge survey for $69 which I was able to do. I now have $105 but the gamestop reward option is gone. I emailed them to see what happened. It was there before.

they need to add more rewards. I am sitting at $147.85 waiting for to order my July card. I won't cash in for the borders rewards until November though so I can use it for the holidays.

[quote name='jhferry']What a bunch of crap. I had $45 and needed one survey to go. I got this huge survey for $69 which I was able to do. I now have $105 but the gamestop reward option is gone. I emailed them to see what happened. It was there before.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. It's still there for me - granted it's not available until next quarter. Do share your results!

[quote name='thelonepig']Interesting. It's still there for me - granted it's not available until next quarter. Do share your results![/QUOTE]

Yea, I just ordered a card tonight after finally getting over the $50 barrier. Very odd that it isn't showing up for you.

I did find that these last 3 months I received fewer and fewer surveys, this is after getting a ton at the beginning. Seems like I'd get about 10 or so in a week and just stopped doing all of them since I had so much credit built up. Guess that is why the number I received was reduced.

edging close to $100... just shy a few dollars.

July 1st, order another card, and then I'm set for one in Oct.

Really... there needs to be something else to get as a rewards.

I got 306 don't know if I should keep going but I got to exited, I been a member since 2003 and this is going to be my first reward, So Im thinking of getting either one of the GC but don't know which one. Also Im a caffine addict so Im probably going to go for Starbucks one, but than again I need a new game, and money, So I can sell the GS GC.

[quote name='Chitown021']Tomorrow is the first day of a new quarter. Don't forget to cash in for your giftcards. I will be ready to order my 7th one.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU for the reminder, I thought it was August. Oops!

had to come back around for this one.

Ordered my 6th card a few moments ago and I am set with erewards money until april '10. gotta love this site. :)

well, its finally a new quarter which means its time that we can all order a new Gamestop gift card which I think is the only thing actually worth ordering. Just ordered my 3rd one right now. The only way I was able to do this was because last night I finished up a survey worth $30. For some reason all those big surveys come at the end of the month for me.

bread's done
Back