Gamestop Survey

I signed up for this about a month and a half ago and there was only 3 surveys available at the time, and they've only sent me about 3-4 more since I signed up...most of them they usually tell me I'm not qualified and only give me like 5 points out of the 30-50 they promised. I asked them to send me 10+ a week but if I'm lucky I'll get 1 a week :\

Just ordered another Gamestop gift card on July 1st. Anyone know how long it usually takes. The e-mail says 30 days but whats everyone's experience?

[quote name='lunasicc']Just ordered another Gamestop gift card on July 1st. Anyone know how long it usually takes. The e-mail says 30 days but whats everyone's experience?[/QUOTE]

Around 2 to 3 weeks has been my experience.

This thing has been a waste of time for me. I've been registered for surveys for about 4 months now and I still don't have near enough points for anything.

I tried to sign up to the newsletter but never got an email, Can somebody please help me with registration?

So what happens at the end of the year?
Does my e-rewards account cancel or do my points just get reduced.

I Signed up for this long time ago.
I Gave up on it after a few months...Akward right after i gave up a whole bunch of surveys came one by one in my e-mail....

[quote name='easyjohnnyd']On the e-rewards site....can you only redeem the 25$ gift card once per quarter? I thought i saw that there was a 50$ gift card.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's only one $25 GC per quarter. Maybe the < 25 has a $50 GC? Or you might be getting confused because it takes $50 to get the $25 GC.

[quote name='Chitown021']Yes, it's only one $25 GC per quarter. Maybe the < 25 has a $50 GC? Or you might be getting confused because it takes $50 to get the $25 GC.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the < 25 has a $50 GC. The $25 GC is 300 points, and the $50 GC is 450 points. Since I've been a member, I've redeemed for 2 of the $50 cards.

Is it possible to have two different e-reward accounts and still receive 2 gamestop giftcard under the same address each quarter?
I was reading the agreement and it says limited to 1 account per individual.
Doesn't talk anything about 1 per household.

I just finished a BS survey about Hybrids.
After answering questions for 30m, it says I didn't qualify right at the end of the survey.
At the beginning it said I qualified.
Waste of time.
Got 50 cents out of it.

[quote name='MrDenny']I just finished a BS survey about Hybrids.
After answering questions for 30m, it says I didn't qualify right at the end of the survey.
Waste of time.
Got 50 cents out of it.[/QUOTE]

I really hate when that happens! It's happened to me a few times too.

Eh, I should get back into this site. I've got $31.50 of credit on E-Rewards. Doing a $12 survey on money transfer, I probably won't qualify. :/

Great $12 survey just came across. Put me to just enough to get my 4th Gamestop gift card. Perfect timing with all these new games coming up.

I've had about three surveys in the past week where it takes about 15+ minutes, I get all the way to the end, only to find out I don't qualify and I wind up with like a quarter. So lame.

I also have one that wont go away because every time I click it, it says I already started it and my last position was paused. I never started it and I cant continue from anywhere.

Anyone else try this? Does it work? A few months after I signed up to the +25 one from erewards I got another invite in my email. I signed up using my brothers name for the >25 one and recently got 300 points on it. I redeemed the $25 gamestop card and am now wondering if it will get sent to my house since we both live at the same address.

[quote name='Sdawg']"Today's survey is all about your passions..."

Lol, interesting way to start a survey
[/QUOTE]

I got one of those. I thought it was going to play out like that song 88 Lines About 44 Women but ended up being about hobbies.

Some won't really note a difference, I guess.

Waste of time.

Same thing just happened to me. Took the same damn survey only to find out at the end that I didn't qualify. TOTAL BS!

[quote name='Third Eye']Just qualified for a survey that starts August 3 to 8 and ends with a $225 amazon gift card. Holy shit![/QUOTE]

congrats on that one. Ive gotten into quite a few extra surveys like that but none that rich. What is the survey about if I may ask?

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']congrats on that one. Ive gotten into quite a few extra surveys like that but none that rich. What is the survey about if I may ask?[/QUOTE]

The title was listed as "Study about Entertainment" on my email. In that study it went on to say that on August 3 it would start and that when I am done I would be receiving a 225 amazon card.

Does anybody have like a guide/strategy guide for completing these stupid things? Lately, the surveys have been asking me if I'm hispanic and whenever I choose no they say I'm not elligible. It kinda makes me mad because I truthfully completed surveys before and have gotten points without a problem. I'm not hispanic so I don't like pretending to be/think like one for 20-40 minutes.

Ugh, I need to change my e-mail address so I see if I get any of those. I'm stuck at $47.90, doing a survey right now that should put me over what I need for a GS card.

Edit: Yes, got enough! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Waste of time.
Yeah. It's like, when a survey FINALLY comes around, you don't ever qualify for it. I haven't even gotten a survey in like a month.

[quote name='sippycupz']Yeah. It's like, when a survey FINALLY comes around, you don't ever qualify for it. I haven't even gotten a survey in like a month.[/QUOTE]

lol try about 6. I've been stuck at $9.25 for the longest ass time.

[quote name='Third Eye']The title was listed as "Study about Entertainment" on my email. In that study it went on to say that on August 3 it would start and that when I am done I would be receiving a 225 amazon card.[/QUOTE]

You. Lucky. Bastard. That'll help out this coming fall XD

[quote name='sippycupz']Yeah. It's like, when a survey FINALLY comes around, you don't ever qualify for it. I haven't even gotten a survey in like a month.[/QUOTE]

Email erewards through the website and let them know what happened. Be sure to include any details about the end of the survey. They will get you the full credit. I've had it happen to me twice and they always take care of it.

[quote name='MajorSmeg']Email erewards through the website and let them know what happened. Be sure to include any details about the end of the survey. They will get you the full credit. I've had it happen to me twice and they always take care of it.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you two talking about 2 different things?

[quote name='Shockdrop']I've gotten 2 of these so far, but dismissed them as crap. So, you actually do get stuff then?[/QUOTE]

I've gotten $100 in Gamestop gift cards over the last year.

bread's done
Back