Gamestop Survey

Hi
I am new to all of this including this site. I joined the points to shop site and u are my referrer. I sent u some emails and I am totally confised bc I seem to be a promoter and the good stuff on the site is unavailable to me. If you have some time could u email me or something? Thank you!!

i joined this survery thing a year ago, but besides like the 10 or so surveys i missed because most last only a couple days, i ATTEMPTED to do like 15 or so surveys, and i was told each time i didnt qualify..... wtf do you need to do to qualify? Im stuck at 48 points which is basically where i was at last year when i joined. THe only points i;ve gotten were those 2 points for participating crap

We are currently performing some routine project management on the server. The gamer09 survey will be up again shortly. Thank you for your interest in taking this survey and please return later.

They got me all excited that I might get the last 30 points for my $50 GC and I get this, better still be up tomorrow.

I joined e-Rewards in Feb 2009 & finally got $50 in e-Rewards currency for the $25 Gamestop giftcard. It only took me less than 6 months to get it. Can't wait to spend it!

"This study has been closed. We apologize for any inconvenience."

that sucks, it was a video game survey too and I usually qualify for those.

I had one for the Spike Video Game Awards. I'd forgotten to watch it and was going to tell them so, but it jumped right into the survey. It was mostly about 'do you recall ____ being shown?' and 'What did you think about ______ from a merchandising standpoint.' Basically, did you spot the commercial.

Congratulations!

You've fully qualified and completed this research study. The full credit amount for this survey will be deposited in your u.talk.back account within 7-10 business days.

That VMA survey came just in time, now I can get my $50 GC here before I pick up Forza 3 LCE:lol: Kinda mad that I'll end up losing 50 points since they use up the newest points first,lol.

[quote name='killer9']how many gamestop giftcards can u get i just got one can i order another ?[/QUOTE]
The only restriction is that you can only order one every three months. I've already received 4 of them and ordered my fifth one last week.

Seeing this topic again, does anyone have an invite they can share?

I signed up to the GameStop newsletter at least a year ago, but I've never gotten anything of the sort.

YES! I did that MTV Awards survey and I got 65 points for completing it. It only took about 15 minutes to complete it as well. I had 400 pts and now I have 465. I'm gunna get me a $50 GS gift card. :D

How long does it usually take for the gift cards to arrive? I just ordered mine right now. It says withing 30 days but do people usually get them sooner?

Last edited by a moderator:
took mine 1 and a half weeks to get mine

i took place in a survey yesterday for 35 dollars credit but after the survey nothin was added to my acct

[quote name='killer9']took mine 1 and a half weeks to get mine

i took place in a survey yesterday for 35 dollars credit but after the survey nothin was added to my acct[/QUOTE]

Was that the interactive survey thing? I got an invite to it but forgot about it and didn't log on in time.

Well, just received 2 surveys totaling 7 dollars, qualified for both so I'm over the 50 dollar mark for a GS card. So does anyone know if your account can renew, or do you need to sign up again with another link?

wow! Just got a survey that awards 400 points if you qualify and 25 if you don't. Did anyone qualify for this? After going through many pages, they said they already got enough responses. Such crap considering I filled it the minute it popped into my inbox.

Ha im with you Invin, just tried filling it out. In my mind I was thinking "Whoa 400 points and its on gaming" but sadly I got the same message as you.

[quote name='Invin']wow! Just got a survey that awards 400 points if you qualify and 25 if you don't. Did anyone qualify for this? After going through many pages, they said they already got enough responses. Such crap considering I filled it the minute it popped into my inbox.[/QUOTE]

Was it the one asking about PC games? I just did it right now but didn't qualify because they "got enough responses". BS. :lol: On a happier note, I just received my $50 Gamestop GC today. :bouncy:

I got that same survey and the same response about it having enough responses. So looks like the 25 points ill be getting.

Also, with that 25, I will finally reach 300! Should I wait it out or redeem now?

I got the 400 point survey and somehow got full credit. I was afraid of my account running out without getting any more gift cards after the 1 I have already gotten. I get like one survey every other month at this point, but this one suddenly came along and changed everything. I just said I like axe and old spice body sprays (which I do), and that I played videogames. I guess its just a matter of region/age for looking for responses.

Got partial credit on the 400 point survey :cry:, was looking forward to getting another $50 GC as soon as it would let me redeem one again. Did get my $50 GC in the other day though, which will help with Forza 3 LCE.

I got this months ago as well, what is the success rate of under 25 or over? Part of me wonders if I'd be accepted more for surveys if I just lied and did 25+.

It's damn frustrating because I've had at least a survey every day or two and I've been declined each time.

Hello, I am new to the GS survey stuff. I tried the begining links and they do not work I think. How do I start doing surveys like you guys?

ordered my card earlier today. I wish they would have more stuff to redeem because I am sitting on 130 in my account for the rest of the year with only a borders reward to redeem for next month so I can use it in december. looks like I will probably end up carrying over anywhere from 150-200 for next year.

and now since I do the under 25 surveys now, I am at 116 building up for a $50 Gamestop GC

[quote name='Rex740']Hello, I am new to the GS survey stuff. I tried the begining links and they do not work I think. How do I start doing surveys like you guys?[/QUOTE]
Go to the gamestop site, sign up for their newsletter, and wait for an invite. I think it took me around a month of waiting to get an invite.

I'm amazed at how fast you guys are able to cash in. It took me a year to earn enough points for my first reward.

[quote name='Invin']I'm amazed at how fast you guys are able to cash in. It took me a year to earn enough points for my first reward.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, I've been doing this since ~the beginning of this year and I've only gotten 181 points.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Seriously, I've been doing this since ~the beginning of this year and I've only gotten 181 points.[/QUOTE]
Ditto, I've been doing this since last December and I only have 210. It's once in a blue moon that I get an email from them.

img0048zd.jpg

Received this in the mail today.
I got in on that 400 point survey (Based on Axe/Pain for PSN I guess). I already had about 200 points so I was set. Hopefully I'll be able to get a $25 card before my points expire :cry:

bread's done
Back